Thread: use after date?

whiteniqqa is offline New Member

use after date?

hi peeps im new in forum and i just got testabol
    the prob is that its use by date 06 2009, what will happend if i use it after that date? what u guys recomend?or i just got ****** up with 15 bucks?
    Last edited by whiteniqqa; 02-13-2010 at 07:34 AM.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Do not discuss lab names.
    Do not discuss prices.
    Change your username- I am offended....jk

So if it expired a few months ago, it is over three years old. I never encountered this problem so I am unsure of the deterioration process for the testosterone . It could have been exposed to so many elements over the years.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Do not discuss lab names.
    Do not discuss prices.
    Change your username- I am offended....jk

So if it expired a few months ago, it is over three years old. I never encountered this problem so I am unsure of the deterioration process for the testosterone. It could have been exposed to so many elements over the years.
    Doesn't mean it is over 3 years old... BD is actually a Pharmacy. But they haven't made anything in years(If you search their website it will show). However many UGLs have taken the name and put it on their own gear. Doesn't mean it is bunk. Just food for thought.

Lab prices and especially that lab since its being knocked off by UGL labs now and days shouldn't be discussed.

ok im sorry for my language and other things i made wrong //edited

so what you guys think i should do? im on 15 and this is my first cycle: testosterone 1000mg weekly and 150mg anapolon/danabol daily and no side effects except peeing blood.

oh just kidding LOL

if i inject it will something happend? good/bad. and yeah its original for sure.
    Last edited by whiteniqqa; 02-13-2010 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Doesn't mean it is over 3 years old... BD is actually a Pharmacy. But they haven't made anything in years(If you search their website it will show). However many UGLs have taken the name and put it on their own gear. Doesn't mean it is bunk. Just food for thought.

Lab prices and especially that lab since its being knocked off by UGL labs now and days shouldn't be discussed.
    Yeah I know that BD has not produced in years. Therfore, there should be no legit BD products floating around, unless very old. I read that right off of their website. I never said it was bunk bro, just old. I said three years because it is what I have seen on a few UGL products, so I assumed 3 years old. Also, since he got it for next to nothing. But I was serious about the degrading test. I will never run an expired product, but that is just me

Quote Originally Posted by whiteniqqa View Post
    ok im sorry for my language and other things i made wrong //edited

so what you guys think i should do? im on 15 and this is my first cycle: testosterone 1000mg weekly and 150mg anapolon/danabol daily and no side effects except peeing blood.

oh just kidding LOL

if i inject it will something happend? good/bad. and yeah its original for sure.

Ok so you said that you are on week 15 of
    1000mg test, and 150mg dbol ??
    You were joking about that right?

How old are you?
    How tall?
    How much do you weigh?
    Do you have any cycle experience?
    What are your goals?
    What is your bodyfat %?

c-Z
    I never said bunk. Or anything. Just updating OP that that brand gear is no longer in production, and now commonly UGLs use that name, As well as I have seen bunk stuff as well. I am not sure of the expiration date thing. But for that Lab.... If its the legit stuff it has been sitting around for some good time. Personally I wouldn't touch that Lab if you tried to give it to me. Or like you said I would never run an expired product.

Rules state however and this seems to be an on going question. BUT discussion of UGL lab names. Not Pharmacies.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368651
    8. There is to be no naming of UGL labs or sources, this includes the initials of those labs or showing pictures with lab names or web addresses. This is for the protection of both the labs and the board. There have also been many attempts to describe a lab without naming it, this also is not permissible. There will be no discussion of labs or sources tolerated.

Just an FYI.

As to OP... I can't even understand you. Is that week 15? Or 15 y/o LOL?

LOL yeah bro I can't understand him either. I thought it meant 15yo first, then week 15. Maybe there is coorelation between the grammar and username lol

lol xDDDDDDDDDD im joking about that lol
    ok guys let me explain you... first i will start with that im not american so my inglas is not good ok?

im 17yo weight 170 pounds bodybuilding since 11. tall ... i dont know in inches im 178cm if u know how it is
    the reason i start shoot T is that i went to make test for how my T is and its 9(with tribulus) while the normal range was 11-40, but the doctor didnt even want to hear about me taking T
    anyway so i just start inject 100 mg once a week and i feel absolutely great after 6 months no balls shrink and side effects so i will just keep it up

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    LOL yeah bro I can't understand him either. I thought it meant 15yo first, then week 15. Maybe there is coorelation between the grammar and username lol
    LMAO..... I couldn't tell ya.... I am just as confused as you and the next guy.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteniqqa View Post
    lol xDDDDDDDDDD im joking about that lol
    ok guys let me explain you... first i will start with that im not american so my inglas is not good ok?

im 17yo weight 170 pounds bodybuilding since 11. tall ... i dont know in inches im 178cm if u know how it is
    the reason i start shoot T is that i went to make test for how my T is and its 9(with tribulus) while the normal range was 11-40, but the doctor didnt even want to hear about me taking T
    anyway so i just start inject 100 mg once a week and i feel absolutely great after 6 months no balls shrink and side effects so i will just keep it up
    OK first off your to young to even be on this website... So are most likely going to get banned.

Second inglas. Its english

Third. Your to young bro. No reason to shut your natural test down when its at peak.

well if my natural T is below the normal i dont need it.... living with low T just sucks just read about all the craps of having low T... i couldnt even get erection...

ok i injected it.. if i dont write im dead love ya

c-Z
    Stupid outlook on it..... But that is the mentality of a someone your age.....

Your T was probally 'low' because you did not get lab work and just made that number for sympathy. Your T levels are high as shit... up to 800 I believe at your age. If you can't get an erection you might not be atracted to women. You are too young to be here bro- go to bodybuilding.com

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You have to be 18yrs old to use this site, you are also going to hurt yourself using gear at your age.

Thread Information