Thread: cycle advise..

emac08 is offline New Member

cycle advise..

hey I just started a cycle and I wanted your opinions, if you don't mind...

Tren A - 100mg EOD
    Masteron - 100mg EOD
    Winstrol - 50mg ED

2 Weeks "On Clen ":
    Clenbuterol - 140mg ED (2 Weeks on)

2 Weeks "Off Clen":
    Ephedrine HCl - 72mg ED (Split between 3 doses)
    Caffeine - 600mg ED (Split between 3 doses)

Is this a good stack? Should I be worried about a PCT? Should I add/remove or modify dosages?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Where is your test? I hope you had fun with your erections and sense of well being while they lasted.

Before anybody can offer advice, you need to post your:

Weight
    BF%
    AAS Exp
    Training EXP
    Goals.

Honestly, that would be a good stack imo if you had a decent testosterone base.... at say maybe 400mg/week.... but it all depends on your goals, experience and of course... diet
    Last edited by Kibble; 02-16-2010 at 02:35 AM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    hey bro the ephedrine and the clen hit the same receptors so no point in running both hit or or the other.

Ok my bad for sure...

Age 22
    Height 5'11"
    Weight 155lbs
    BF% dont know .. but closer to 20 than 10 for sure
    AAS Exp .. 0
    Training EXP .. ive been running 10k EOD for the last 2 months while getting my diet in order.. but im very new to body building..
    Goals... Well i used to have a six pack and be small but ripped.. then i got fat as **** over a few years settled down with a chick... now im trimming up nicely i want to get ripped but not like arnold huge or anything.

So ok test... I need test... and with test, I need somethin for a PCT... any particular ester or products recommended ?

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    hey bro the ephedrine and the clen hit the same receptors so no point in running both hit or or the other.
    i read everywhere that people recommend to cycle clen 2 weeks and switch to eca while off... some say take benadryl on every third week and then stop taking the benadryl and keep powerin on through like that with the clen instead... whats the real answer here? there are sooo many conflicting articles and threads

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh boy- let the seniors handle this one..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The cycle is awfull,
    You can gain alot more naturally,
    You should concentrate on your diet because thats were your lacking,
    You shouldnt be cycling at such a young age, your own hormonal system hasnt fully developed yet and by shutting it down you can cause yourself serious problems for the rest of your life, low testosterone , erection issues,depression, stunnted growth and many more.

ok well ... i take your warning and advise very seriously, marcus300 .. you are quite clearly a very experienced and respected member here... regardless of wether i should be taking this or not, my older (29) friend is also on this exact cycle and i may or not continue taking this cycle myself since i have the gear and i know that gear will have an effect, both positive and (now more apparently and frighteningly) negative...

i still have questions that remain and i would appreciate it if they could be answered regardless of wether i should be taking this due to age and experience...

what is the actual answer to the clen / eca / benadryl dispute? i see so many posts (ive literally read over 50 full threads/articles) with peoples opinions of how to take/cycle it.

what sort of test should be taken? i know you can buy a bottle labeled 'testosterone ' but are things like Sust also 'test' that could be used? what would be recommended here and dosage wise (400mg/week as stated above?)

marcus300, you stated the stack is awfull - full out. though others have stated this is an effective cutting and shredding stack... what is wrong with the stack? masteron seems to be favored by many.. tren is very effective and synergistic with masteron... win helps cut a little and harden up - doesnt hurt at least... clen is a fat burner, same with eca.. id probably go nuts and take a short lived DNP cycle to shred fat if i could find it, since im just into extremes and i work from home on a computer (web developer/programmer) making it easy for me to be near crippled by its side effects...

its easy to say 'awfull cycle' and with your experience and status i have to assume you're right.. but id like to know why? are the compounds poor choices? the dosage?

im sorry to post on what is obviously a dead thread, but if someone reads it, im sure theyd appreciate seeing answers to what can be answered and i clearly need the knowledge help :/

Thread Information