oldgrappler is offline New Member

swollen below injection site

I started my cycle last Thursday. My first injection was last Thursday night in my left delt, then mon. morn. in my right delt, then again this last thurs. in my left again. I'm using a 25 ga. needle and 200mg of test E per shot. The injections were easy, a little pain shortly after and the next day , but really no big deal. Yesterday, (fri .morn) both my arms were swollen and painful about 1 to 2 inches below the injection sites. My right arm has had only one injection last mon. and it is worse than the left. I also felt a little sick yesterday, but feel better today. They are still swollen and painful today but are a little better.Why did it swell, especially that far after? Will my next injections make it worse? I follow the injection protocol to the letter, except maybe i didn't rub it hard enough after injection. 46 yrs, 6'1" 220lb 14-15% bf. Thanks

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Is this your first cycle? What are you running?

Yes, first cycle and Test E 400 mg a week for 12 weeks.

Over a thousand viewing and nobody loves me. lol

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    sounds strange. try varying you inject sites. also, I dont know how fast you inject but a slow injection doesnt but as much preassure on the spot. take your time and inject slow. if the gear has a high BA content it can cause pain. ive had some test 350 and 400s that felt like battery acid the next few days. what is the dose of what your using?

Moto

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    your body will get use to it imo. Mine always seems to. Just hang in there.

glennyo1981 is offline Junior Member
    ive done a cycle of sus and only shot it in my ass. i was soar for a week after the first time, im a mechanic so gettin in and out of cars was horrible. it got better for me

OK thanks. Should I just stick with the delts until they get use to it or rotate to different sites. Oh and the test is 250mg per ml

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    if you like delts you will probably like the quads to, same concept ez to see what your doing.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgrappler View Post
    OK thanks. Should I just stick with the delts until they get use to it or rotate to different sites. Oh and the test is 250mg per ml
    Yeah, first time injecting into virgin muscle you're going to get sore. Glutes are actually a great place to inject IMO. Its a big muscle and at least for me it handles the pain well. Rotating to another site will give you more recovery time.

Is it a UGL? Do you know that the gear is good, from a solid source?

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    what size needle are you using? if you not going deep enough thats what usually happens, need to use go in at least 5/8 deep, next time try injecting outer forward delts,lots more muscle there.

e-supreme is offline Junior Member
    try ur ass its probly much better but not with a 25 gage pin to thin in my opinion shit might snap get like a 23 gage 1.5 incher ive had thos problems before hit my thigh up and the next day i couldnt walk for a day one time did it again few weeks later never had a problem again in the thigh try new spots and give them time to heal shouldnt hit the same spot for 7 days atleast to newbies

It says B***** pharmaceuticals on the bottle. Got it from A***. After searching the internet for a couple hours it's looks like it's a UGL and that many times it has some kind of acid, hence the pain. some say if you got it from them it's garbage and to s***can it. My head is spinning and I don't know what to think or do.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgrappler View Post
    It says B***** pharmaceuticals on the bottle. Got it from A***. After searching the internet for a couple hours it's looks like it's a UGL and that many times it has some kind of acid, hence the pain. some say if you got it from them it's garbage and to s***can it. My head is spinning and I don't know what to think or do.
    Some UGLs are more painful then others. The ba content can cause pain if it's too high. First time injecting can be painful but the muscle will get used to it. Try another spot, like glutes, and keep going. If the spots are not recovering then stop.

My first ever injection went so smooth, it was painless (for mexican gear). But then I woke up in the middle of the night with my ass on fire. It was red and swollen for several days. Every subsequent injection went better though.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Try injecting 3.5 cc's in your quads every 3.5 days....lets just say it takes me 5 mins to get down two flights of stairs and I limp like an old man.

glennyo1981 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Try injecting 3.5 cc's in your quads every 3.5 days....lets just say it takes me 5 mins to get down two flights of stairs and I limp like an old man.
    haha. thats rough

Thanks CGB, My delts are less painful today. I'm going to do my quads next week and hope it gets use to it. I guess I won't tell the guys I grapple with about the swollen spots, cause they'll punish me for sure. LOL. Not even sure I'm going to be able to until this gets a little better.

scared1 is offline Junior Member
    Don't sweat it man....going through the same exact thing here. Same lab. It is getting better slowly but surely with each pin.

The Observer is offline New Member
    Same boat here man, first cycle and inject properly by the book. First four injections in the glutes when fairly well. Then the next week the same thing happened to me. I injected into the left right glute and the next day a little above my tailbone I noticed a slight smaller than golf ball swelling. I felt a little sick but got better. Next injection was in the left glute a few days later and the same thing happned but no sickness! So know I moved to the quads and plan on cycling the injection to delts, glutes, and quads. No swelling but I'm walking around like a gimp now....oh well. Comes with the territory. I just hope it's gonna get better when I have to pin myself ED or EOD starting week 10.

Thread Information