stieg8 is offline New Member

Im a beginner! please help!

i am getting back into working out after about a 3 year break. used to work out everyday. i am 5 '10 150 pounds. not much body fat. just want to do one easy cycle. dont need a whole lot of mass. something simple. maybe gain 10-15 pounds. any suggestions? ptc?

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Yes, I have a suggestion. Get back on it for at least a year before you start using steroids . 5'10" 150lbs is a terrible jumping off point. How old are you?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by stieg8 View Post
    i am getting back into working out after about a 3 year break. used to work out everyday. i am 5 '10 150 pounds. not much body fat. just want to do one easy cycle. dont need a whole lot of mass. something simple. maybe gain 10-15 pounds. any suggestions? ptc?
    cycling now would be a very bad idea for several reasons

1) after a 3 year break you could probably gain 10lbs in 4-6 months of training with proper diet, your body will respond quickly due to muscle memory and shock

2) cycling now could result in injury due to stress caused by your muscles being able to create more force then the tendons can handle

3) at your weight and height you can gain 30-40lbs naturally over the next couple years if your diet is set

4) i just touched on it but i doubt your diet is on par after a three year break, which will make a cycle not only dangerous but pointless

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I am looking for i thinks it bigs if you over 5 10 under 170 thread need to copy and paste that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    I am looking for i thinks it bigs if you over 5 10 under 170 thread need to copy and paste that thing.
    it's in my database at the top, here ya go

Under 170? Over 5'10"?
    Written by Big
    contributed by WARmachine
    If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...

If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...
    YOUR DIET SUCKS!!!

You don't need steroids , you need to learn how to eat. I have been following 5 new threads since I got home, all say pretty much the same thing:
    I'm 5'10", 150lbs, I eat plenty but can't gain any weight, which steroids should I take?
    I'll say it again:

YOUR DIET SUCKS!!!

I've been around a long time, and have yet to meet anyone who's body just wouldn't respond to food. Just about everyone who can't gain and thinks their diet is fine is wrong. If you can't gain, eat more. If you still can't gain, eat more than that. See the trend?

Thanks big

lol ya thats quality. Kinda harsh but it is the damn truth.

im 24. my diet could be alot better i agree. i just dont have much of an apitite. i eat extremely healthy. just not much of it. guess i was thinkin of it as kind of a boost. i am in month two of my return to working out and have aready seen progress. thats why i posted here so i could make an educated choice with advise from people besides my stupid friends. but you guys are saying... eat more of course. protien ect.. but after 3 months of working out and eating better.. there isnt a steriod that i can take to speed up the process?

im 24. my diet could be alot better i agree. i just dont have much of an apitite. i eat extremely healthy. just not much of it. guess i was thinkin of it as kind of a boost. i am in month two of my return to working out and have aready seen progress. thats why i posted here so i could make an educated choice with advise from people besides my stupid friends. but you guys are saying... eat more of course. protien ect.. but after 3 months of working out and eating better.. there isnt a steriod that i can take to speed up the process?
    bro, i researched and waited for 4 years before i even tried a mild oral cycle, you just have to be patient

the bottom line is if you cant gain weight at 5'10 150 with your diet your not going to gain weight on cycle or have the dedication or knowledge to keep wight after cycle if you do gain some.

about 4 years ago i was probably around the same wieght and took half a cycle of d-ball orally with capsules. i blew up and had huge muscels. wasnt very educated at the time and wish i wouldnt have. i stopped half way because i was getting too big. my point being that i did gain alot of muscle mass. not trying to argue. this is sweet im getting so much feedback on the matter. im defenitly going to wait much longer now. but it is happening and it did work fairly welll the last time around.. so say i work out for a year and im will continue to research.. is there a good starter steriod ?

bro on a dball only cycle you did not gain "a lot" of muscle mass what you gained was a lot of water on your half cycle of dball. Your not there yet man you need to eat more bottom line.

haha ok. i understand what your saying. water thing does make sense. but can you recomend a starting point or should i just pick one off of my google research?

also... can you recomend a site with a diet for me? or a program to gain wait

bro I recommend you become best freidns with phate or fireguy in the diet section.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    is there a good starter steriod?

no. You do not need one of these compounds: you need to eat and train hard.

thanks for the advice not the answers i was looking for. i will look elsewhere. valuable advice none the less.

Jbert22 is offline Associate Member
    ok here is my opinion. everybody is different. dont let some guys hand you all kinda crap bout workin out for 3 years of 5 years before touching steriods because the TRUTH is once you reach your genetic potential and use AAS, you will gain mass and strength only to LOSE IT ALL after you get off even with a pct leading to ANOTHER CYCLE and another and another to keep what you looked like after your first cycle. if you work out for at least six months straight and get your EATING RIGHT (talking bout eating 6 meals a day lots of protein like 1 to 2 grams per body weight and at least 500 grams of carbs EVERYDAY) then i see no reason why a person couldnt use AAS to reach their genetic potential. Once past that, unless you are god himself, you CANNOT KEEP IT NATURALLY!!!

dude i was 128 when i graduated form high school at 17 then was 175 without juice rite when i turned 19. The only difference is that i ate. you gotta eat, you cant build a log cabin without wood i dont think so. Food is essential and the right amount and type to build muscle and gain weight.

thats kind of the plan. i understand i need to eat and get alot done naturally. i kind of always new that but was thinking about starting sooner. after this thread i realize i have alot of work to do before i start. im no where close to 6 meals. but ya the 3 or 5 year thing is kind of crazy i know guys smaller then me who got on and got big. i guess my next question would be is there even a point of doing one cycle and getting off? if i do some sort of ptc and work really hard. is it all going to go away? wont i keep some of it? i wont do more then one cycle

i understand i need to eat more lol i got that memo couldnt agree more.

my question is now..... once i get to where i need to be? 175? 180? what is a mild steriod good for someone who just wants to do a cycle and then move one and retain some of what i gained on the cycle.... if thats even possible... what would it be?

here is the point, if you cant eat rite before you are cycling to gain weight, when you get off steroids all the weight you gain is going to be lost because you are not going to have the knowledge on the diet aspect to keep it. At your point in time it is 90% diet.

ok. i will come back once my diet is right... i guess the reason i am still asking ahead is so i can research the steroid for as long as possible while im building a healthy diet and work out. i like to plan ahead.

The standard beg. cycle is Test e or c at 500mg for 12 weeks with proper pct,
    Day 1-18: Clomid @ 100 mgs
    Day 1-18: Nolva @ 40 mgs
    Day 18-36: Clomid @ 50 mgs
    Day 18-36: Nolva @ 20 mgs

if i go to the store and buy 2 gallons of ice cream every day i will gain weight. You would to, it may be fat but you would gain weight. The point is if you eat enough you would at least gain fat ya know, so eat eat eat the rite types of food and you will gain nice lean quality muscle.

Jbert22 is offline Associate Member
    BJ is right. but yeah get your diet in check first then come back. dont even worry bout pct until then!!!

cool. going to focus on gaining wait for awile. thanks for your help!

no problem bro good luck!

also... can you recomend a site with a diet for me? or a program to gain wait
    yeah, how bout this one

what one?

what one?
    here, post your diet and we'll help you tune it to your needs, as long as you are willing to put in some work

oh god man. i would hardly call what i have a diet. im a manager at fox and hound... work like 60 hours a week and have to eat there alot. i have been trying to eat grilled chicked everyday. i just got on iso 100 protien. other then that i just eat what i can. peanut butter and jelly. maybe some cereal. i eat philly chzstk alot at work. i drink one odwalla superfood a day. im lucky to eat 3 meals a day. sense out chat on here i have been trying to eat more. just never that hungry. ive already gained 5 pounds sense i started working out and taking protien. i take 4 scoops a day 28 grams a scoop.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    listen to what there are telling you bro with your dietyou need to be committed or you will be doomed for maximum gain

I will tell you Phate hooked my diet up and it was difficult (the hunger part full feeling)
    however in a very short time your body adjust and it becomes your natural way of eating

good luck and peace

Thread Information