Exilus is offline Banned

Huge Acne problem. Need effective solutions.

Will not take accutane. But i need other solutions cuz its starting to give me dark blue scars everywhere

Previous cycle: 500 test-e 1-10, 50 dbol 1-5
    PCT ended 3 weeks ago. hormonal fully restored proven by blood tests.

Self Explanatory.

BF estimation would be nice, too.

5'9
    185 lbs

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Do a search there's plenty of threads about acne. I used proactive for my face. You need front pics for bf. Search.

Exilus is offline Banned
    ah good idea.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Cant do a bf estimate with your back only.... need front/back/ LEGS. Yes legs. The things most people don't train. HAHA

I am not good with BF % estimating so don't ask me. Just saying though. Thats basically the criteria for it.

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    I would get on accutane asap before the problem gets worse... i waited too long and now have a lot of scarring that will need acid peel treatments. 20mg/day until it subsides then 10mg/day maintenance. Those are low doses bro, not terrible on your liver.

c-Z
    Accutane I would watch with. I have heard of some problems with it. I know many discuss it. I looked into it and here was the results:

http://www.the-accutane-lawyer.com/

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

You can get a great acne treatment that we have been using effectively for quite awhile now. its made by platinum labz and its called acne annihilator. It works very well,,best thing we have witnessed that has zero side effects.

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    accutane works i got it prescribed awhile back. walk into a derm. and show them your back and you will get a prescription lol mine wasnt near that bad and the only side effects i had from 40mg a day was very chapped lips and a dry face

Trenquility is offline New Member
    Why wont you use accutane? Esspecially with how serious it is getting?

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    I am also curious why you will not take accutane. Mine was horrible and I went on accutane 80 mg a day for a few weeks now it all gone. Yes there are side effects but 99% of the time the side effects all go away once the cycle is over, so its worth it. I would also mention that other things like benzol peroxide (proactiv), minocycline, other antibiotics, creams etc definately help but only to a certain extent. accutane is the only thing that really eliminates the acne for most bad acne cases.
    Last edited by awesome1; 02-15-2010 at 02:05 AM.

mysixpackabs is offline Associate Member
    oh my.. i wanna help you. try to use benzol peroxide & accutane (1 tab i dont know how many mg). i used that for a month.

can i ask, almost all steroid 's users have will have an acne? what does it cause? poor diet?

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    hormones going out of whack,

and I don't get why most people just don't go to the tanning bed, 1-2 a week, keeps skin pretty dry and stops 90% of acne.

slayer1 is offline New Member
    Exilus when u were on ur cycle did u take arimidex ?

Also for the other members do you think arimidex could have prevented this? Also maybe it could it have been u were taking 50mg a day of dbol for 5 weeks when I've heard by many souces that 4 is satisfactory. Do you even taking less dbol like 30 to 40 mg a day could prevent this? Any ideas guys?

slayer1 is offline New Member
    Exilus when u were on ur cycle did u take arimidex ?

Also for the other members do you think arimidex could have prevented this? Also maybe it could it have been u were taking 50mg a day of dbol for 5 weeks when I've heard by many souces that 4 is satisfactory. Do you even taking less dbol like 30 to 40 mg a day could prevent this? Any ideas guys?

c-Z
    Armidex for acne? No.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    When your 19yrs old and cycling you got to expect sides, this is your first lot get ready for the rest to come.

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    I am also curious why you will not take accutane. Mine was horrible and I went on accutane 80 mg a day for a few weeks now it all gone. Yes there are side effects but 99% of the time the side effects all go away once the cycle is over, so its worth it. I would also mention that other things like benzol peroxide (proactiv), minocycline, other antibiotics, creams etc definately help but only to a certain extent. accutane is the only thing that really eliminates the acne for most bad acne cases.
    fatigue problems causing me problems working out properly. dont wanna make it worse. Plus im cycling dbol without liver protection so damaging it with accutane just before my next cycle doesnt sound like a good idea.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    When your 19yrs old and cycling you got to expect sides, this is your first lot get ready for the rest to come.
    Like more prone for depression. labido issues. oh so much more.

Accutane wont solve it. Its a hormonal imbalance and your body is just going to have to take time to come back to homeostasis.

hunterwells is offline Associate Member
    i took accutane in highschool and my face peeled off the entire time i was on it, it looked like i had leprosy

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    Like more prone for depression. labido issues. oh so much more.

Accutane wont solve it. Its a hormonal imbalance and your body is just going to have to take time to come back to homeostasis.
    well thats wierd because bloodtests indicate a normal testosterone level. in the high-range too....

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how old are you?
    if thats your side effect i would never take aas again. Id very much consider goin to dermatolgist ASAP

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member
    I was afraid of accutane. I got some of the worst sides anyone could expect. Still one of the best decisions I ever made to take it. Although, my acne was not from aas. If you have acne that bad on your face as well then here is what I would do. 1) if you do not get acne unless you take aas, stop the aas. No amount of muscle will make you look better than a guy with a clear face. 2) If you get acne without aas as well, rethink accutane. In my experience.. everything else is a scam and will be more trouble than it is worth.

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    how old are you?
    if thats your side effect i would never take aas again. Id very much consider goin to dermatolgist ASAP

my face is OK, beard hide most of the acne.

TBH id still prefer being huge with those horrible pimples than not. my second cycle planned in 1 month....should i get rid of the pimples before?
    Last edited by Exilus; 02-15-2010 at 04:28 PM.

Reaver. is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Exilus View Post
    TBH id still prefer being huge with those horrible pimples than not.
    What's the point of being huge if you can never take your shirt off?

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaver. View Post
    What's the point of being huge if you can never take your shirt off?
    my goal is to scare people off, not attract em. Im more interested in getting rid of the pimples because they hurt than for esthetical wellbeing of random people who will look at me.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Watch out for accutane, they are currently being looked at for causing chrones

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member
    I would take chrones over a face covered in acne 100% of the time. And no, it only exacerbates existing susceptibilities to that

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Exilus View Post
    my goal is to scare people off, not attract em. Im more interested in getting rid of the pimples because they hurt than for esthetical wellbeing of random people who will look at me.
    If you are serious with this statement, you have some serious issues. Steroids probably aren't the best idea for you.

Quote Originally Posted by elfin1mf View Post
    I would take chrones over a face covered in acne 100% of the time. And no, it only exacerbates existing susceptibilities to that

agreed.
    I had awful side effects but accutane but 100% worth it. and accutane WILL take care of acne caused by AAS..it deactivates the sebum glands...which are activated in part by fluctuating hormones.

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post
    hormones going out of whack,

and I don't get why most people just don't go to the tanning bed, 1-2 a week, keeps skin pretty dry and stops 90% of acne.

i dont get why people use tanning beds at all unless you like getting skin cancer. Even light usage is horrible.
    http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-a...s-cause-cancer

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'd be on Accutane. My back looked like that, but it was worse.

Accutane cleared my back almost totally in around 8-10 weeks.

20mg/EOD or ED to start.

ty357 is offline Member
    Bro i remember you post up a pic before of your back talking about water retention, and you had bad bacne then but now your back have gotten worst to the 10th power. And no disrespect that cycle doesnt look like it was worth it for you get get f up by that much bacne.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    wtf dead link hmm. well look that one up. I am very hard to hear about that. Accutane does amazing things.

Remoguy is offline New Member
    I am a very acne prone guy and is for the most part clear of it today. I have never used accutance but have seen some good results from my buddy who had bad face acne. The drug did come some side effects he was uncomfortable to look at for awhile lol , now all the chicks want his cock. I found that Arimidex and anti E drugs do help prevent acne but you must be prepared to use well afer cycle is done then slowy go of. can any one put science to this??

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    Bro i remember you post up a pic before of your back talking about water retention, and you had bad bacne then but now your back have gotten worst to the 10th power. And no disrespect that cycle doesnt look like it was worth it for you get get f up by that much bacne.
    Seems like a very small price to pay to gain weigth to me....no body ever sees me with my shirt off. but still, its just starting to hurt pretty bad. and im afraid it spread to my face cuz its all over my neck and on my arms. i even have it on my abs.
    Last edited by Exilus; 02-17-2010 at 05:17 PM.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I've been done with my PCT for 5 months now and I still breaking out. Not as bad as when I was on AAS but now the acne's starting to show up on my face not on my back. I've used two bottles of acne annihilator and it helped some. The problem is that my sebaceous glands are simply over active. All the topical stuff like benzyl peroxide just dries out the skin AFTER the acne has surfaced. Only stuff like accutane will stop the acne from forming. I've waited 5 months and have gone through all the topical stuff. I'm ready for accutane.

Animal1 is offline New Member
    Exilus,

You're too young to start taking any form of cycles. Why not wait til' later?
    Either way I wish you good luck maybe Accutane can be a solution otherwise it could be your hormone imbalances, give it time to get back to balance. You'll be fine!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    My back looked quite bad like that becuase of the redness and inflamation. When that goes, your back will look 80% better. Mine did. After tanning, you can hardly see my scars. There like little white specs now.

I'd suggest Accuatne at 20mg/ED now, washin g 2-3x day. Nizoral shampoo, washing the area EOD with it, leaving it on to soak for 3-5 mins. The rinse off.

And finally, tanning 1x week.

If you decide to use Accutane, dont tan.

mulisa268 is offline New Member
    For me I use proactive... I used to have a bad problem with acne and starting my cycle really made my acne kick back in... I get my girlfriend to give it a treatment everyday and it helps a lot... I also found that swimming helps, the chlorine in the pool I imagine? but thats just my 2 cents and experience with my acne problems

Thread Information