Fetch is offline Member

At what point after a cycle do you see losses?

I just finished a cycle of DBol . I had actually stacked it with Sust 250, but later found out it was fake Sust, so I discounted it. (Makes you feel good realizing you were injecting some random shit for 10 weeks.) So, 40Mg/day DBol for 10 weeks. I just finished my second week of PCT (clomid/tamox) and have lost maybe 2 lbs so far. Oddly though, I don't seem to have lost very much strength at all. My Bench has gone down slightly, but that's about it. I seem to remember losing strength and size much quicker the last time I ran DBol.

Anyone have any experience with a DBol only cycle in this regard? I'm curious if the worst is yet to come.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    I just finished a cycle of DBol . I had actually stacked it with Sust 250, but later found out it was fake Sust, so I discounted it. (Makes you feel good realizing you were injecting some random shit for 10 weeks.) So, 40Mg/day DBol for 10 weeks. I just finished my second week of PCT (clomid/tamox) and have lost maybe 2 lbs so far. Oddly though, I don't seem to have lost very much strength at all. My Bench has gone down slightly, but that's about it. I seem to remember losing strength and size much quicker the last time I ran DBol.

Anyone have any experience with a DBol only cycle in this regard? I'm curious if the worst is yet to come.
    Well bro i'm going to be honest, your gonna lose alot of water weight coming off & strength will drop in weeks. Thats the horrible emotional effects about dbol, high doses & long runs & then sudden discontinuing of the roid.. Yiou feel great on it & depressed off of it..

My advice, keep a good, dense diet. You will help keep strength.

stpete is offline Banned
    10 weeks of d-bol? Curious as to what your stats were pre and post cycle.

Fetch is offline Member
    26 YO
    Training for 8 years
    8% BF pre cycle, same post.
    160 lbs pre-cycle, 175 lbs post cycle. Now around 173, 2 weeks after.
    I don't have much bloat on me.
    Pic after

Consume around 4500 calories/day. Have had a similar diet for a very long time. The only real problem I have with my diet is that it involves too many shakes, usually 3 or so a day, at least one a 900 calorie mass builder. I'm trying to get it more food focused.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    if u gained 15lbs on dbol , expect at least 10 to come off within the next few weeks.. Its what happens to me (3x already in a "cycle" row w/ dbol jump start).

Fetch is offline Member
    Yea, I worried as much would be the case. Will keep cramming the food down, hopefully it will help.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    it will be gone in the comin months IMO,, you may keep 5 or so depending on what your actualy natural weight potential is/was.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    damm, 10 weeks of dbol ....

does not sound like fun...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    man, id be suicidal if on it tht long, back pumps would shit

sitries is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear about the fake sus!! iv had some of the ame shit. gona stear clear of sus in future - so many fakes out there now.

as far as the dbol goes, i very much doubt youl lose as much as these guys are saying. iv got several friends who have run dbol only cycles and they keep at leat half their gains. one friend gained 30lbs in 8weeks and kept 15lbs so id say that was a good cycle would you!!

just keep the caloried up and train hard and ul be fine

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    sorry to hear about the fake sus!! iv had some of the ame shit. gona stear clear of sus in future - so many fakes out there now.

as far as the dbol goes, i very much doubt youl lose as much as these guys are saying. iv got several friends who have run dbol only cycles and they keep at leat half their gains. one friend gained 30lbs in 8weeks and kept 15lbs so id say that was a good cycle would you!!

just keep the caloried up and train hard and ul be fine
    or so they tell you, sorry but thats hard to believe

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    all u can do is eat 300-500 cals over what u were eatin during cycle(and super clean) and keep ur workouts light---prob should cut ur workout in half thru pct

Fetch is offline Member
    Update: Just finishing up my 4th week of PCT. Will be going in for blood work in the next couple of weeks to see where my test levels and (I'm a little scared) liver values come in at.

I still haven't really noticed a decline in strength in the gym, though. I've lost a little from bench, but nearly everything else has actually gone up a couple pounds. I haven't lost any more weight either, though I do think I look a little less cut. Maybe it's in my head, or maybe I'm replacing the water with fat. I'm still eating heavy, so that could be the case. Mood wise- I've got the same motivation to hit the gym as I always did. I'm not suffering from any of the post-DBol lethargy that can strike. This is the first time I've adhered to a strict PCT, so maybe I'm just responding to it exceptionally well.

Hoping to keep it going. If I can keep the weight on till mid April, I'll probably be starting up a Test/DBol cycle. I don't really want to risk cutting at the moment... and Test usually strips the fat off of me anyway, even when bulking.

Unfortunately, I did tear something in my knee, though. So I'm unable to work my legs for the next few weeks, at least, and some of my upper body workouts will be affected. I'm not too worried about it, just inconvenienced. It's hard to get a fast workout in when you can only gimp around.

Thread Information