scotimus is offline Associate Member

when to start cutting after cycle

so ive been researching for months and months now and am on the verge of doing my first cycle. i want to stay lean while i add mass but know this is not exactly the way it goes.

so what i am getting at is after i bulk up,when can someone start a clen or ECA cut to get rid of any fat you may have added on cycle?

probably gonna use one of those clen/t3/yohimbe combo thermogenic pills to cut some fat as well as bring my calorie intake down to my new maintenance level whatever it may be....and of course up my cardio.

just wondering when to start doing this. during PCT? after PCT is there a certain time that you should wait for?

thanks guys

Trenquility is offline New Member
    Whats your stats?

age?
    height?
    weight?
    bf%?
    years training?
    cycle experience?

graeme87 is offline Member
    Keep your calories high during PCT as this is when your are most likely to drop some of your gains.

I'd do a strong 4-5 week PCT to make sure you are fully recovered before you consider cutting. Maybe even wait and extra week or two after PCT just to let your body adapt to carrying the extra muscle.

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    I would wait till my heard earned gains where there to stay.

ive posted my stats many times. i do not need to go through all those details for a simple question.

i was posting my stats and proposed cycle months ago. if your interested,look back. all i want is an answer on when to start cutting. thanks.

no need to know my height to answer that questionhaha.

i could see if i was asking something about cycling tren ,but i am not. when is the best time to start cutting? thanks

thank you graeme87 and little herc

blitzkrieg1985 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotimus View Post
    ive posted my stats many times. i do not need to go through all those details for a simple question.

i was posting my stats and proposed cycle months ago. if your interested,look back. all i want is an answer on when to start cutting. thanks.

no need to know my height to answer that questionhaha.

i could see if i was asking something about cycling tren,but i am not. when is the best time to start cutting? thanks
    why are people being such asses on the boards these days...

if he asked you the stats, that was for a reason...if you talk that way to the members, trust me you are not gonna get treated well on this board...

Fetch is offline Member
    Yep, fat is easy to cut, muscle is hard to gain. I try to even increase how much I eat during PCT.

Thread Information