nitwit205 is offline New Member

Test C once a week?

I was wondering what if any difference would it make if I went to weekly injections as opposed to every three days with test C?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    any reason why you want to? I dont see much diffrence

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    twice a week injections will allow your blood serum levels to be more stable

everyone will want your stats before helping age/wht/hgt/bf%/yr. training /cycle experience/ and diet

well no reason really just feel like I can get more out of 10 weeks of exercise than just 4 week. Really simple way of looking at it but just wondering what kind things to expect. Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by nitwit205 View Post
    well no reason really just feel like I can get more out of 10 weeks of exercise than just 4 week. Really simple way of looking at it but just wondering what kind things to expect. Thanks guys
    ???????????????????????????????????
    stats

wait a minute what?

e-supreme is offline Junior Member
    u paln on working out only while on gear oh man this is not for you

ok one never said that just asking the question

i think and I dont want to put words in his mouth that he was planning on running test for 4 weeks and you want to cut the dose so you can extend it. Is that right????

my thought was maybe going from 1cc every third day to 1cc every 5 or 6 days

Brian McClay is offline Junior Member
    It is not clear in your post but are you talking about taking the same amount, i.e. 250 mg divided by the the number of days or taking 250 mg every 4 days vs 250 mg one injection per week. ? The first would offer more stable blood levels and 2nd way would of course change your dosage and results dramatically.

could you lay out your cycle like this (ex. wk 1-12 500mgs test c @ 2 inj 250mgs 2xwk)

whats your pct plan and how old are you?

Blood serum levels will stay slightly more regulated, but you can make it on once a week injections with test c & e. But to clear up the question in the air...

What is your proposed cycle you plan on running? For exp: How long is it going to be and at what doses are you at right now.

Recommended is 500-600mg a week for first couple of cycles... Thats about 250mg's monday morning and thursday evening?

Good luck,

"dirty d"

Brian McClay is offline Junior Member
    nitwit, I just noticed you posted at about the same time that I did so you answered my question and I would say that you are cutting your dose in half and going from 400mg per week to 200 mg per week. At 200 mg per week it is a trt or cruise dose and you will maintain but not notice any significant growth or gains. at 200 mg per week your testosterone ng/dl will be in the high normal range since your body is already shut down from the time on cycle...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    From the sound of things, you should probably hold off on this cycle for a few years.

Looking at mon-1cc sat- 1cc or ... mon1cc the next mon 1cc I know this stuff has a short half life just wondering what kind of dramatic affect we are talking about here. I am on letro 2.5mg per day looking to run a 10 week cycle(1cc per week) 24 years old 6'4 225lbs 16%bf and get ready for this my first cycle yes number one. so just wanting to know if i will get better gains off of every third day or will once per week give me the same??

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Height: ?
    Weight: ?
    BF%: ?
    Cycle Exp: ?
    PCT Knowledge: ?
    Training Exp: ?
    Diet: ?

Brian Mcclay thank you very much sir.... Bonaparte what are you even talking about you should read the thread before commenting

I think you might want a few more opinions from some experienced guys on her before you etch it in stone

Looking at mon-1cc sat- 1cc or ... mon1cc the next mon 1cc I know this stuff has a short half life just wondering what kind of dramatic affect we are talking about here. I am on letro 2.5mg per day looking to run a 10 week cycle(1cc per week) 24 years old 6'4 225lbs 16%bf and get ready for this my first cycle yes number one. so just wanting to know if i will get better gains off of every third day or will once per week give me the same??
    so why did you say 4wks or 10wks???

2.5mg of letro everyday,, why on earth are you doin that?

yea that letro dose is way off bro You need to clear your head and start over bro IMHO

I may be wrong in asking this, but from chuck's question i have a weird feeling that you have acquired a bottle of testosterone and are wanting to use it... The problem is that one bottle isn't a cycle, or at least a well planned cycle.

Again- i may be wrong in thinking this, but the first time i used i thoughts that 10cc's was a cycle, so that is why i am wondering if you are thinking about running one cc a week for the 10 weeks or if you are realizing that 500mgs a week for 4 weeks is how the bottle will time out with only 10cc's? I am only asking because this is what i always thought a cycle was before i found this site... Sounds crazy to all of you i know but this is what pops in my head thinking about his timing questions?

Nitwit- i am curious as to how much gear you have for this cycle?

Am i right in thinking you may only have one bottle for the time being? If not i apologize for mistaking the info for mistakes that i used to make in thinking a bottle of aas is a cycle.

Good luck bro,

"dirty d"

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Brian Mcclay thank you very much sir.... Bonaparte what are you even talking about you should read the thread before commenting
    Unlike yourself, I know exactly what I'm talking about. You're asking whether you should run your whopping 2 grams of test over a 4 week period (which is way too short) or stretch it out over 10 weeks (which would be a pitifully low dose). Either way, you need more gear...and more research, since you didn't realize that you need at least double that amount for a worthwhile cycle.

Thread Information