Thread: tired as hell!

bulldoza123 is offline Junior Member

tired as hell!

so ive been on a bulking cycle for 12 weeks now im runnin 14 12 w/test e 500mgs a wk. injections on wed and sunday and750mgs of deca on sundays.so i have two more weeks of test to go.my diet has been in check the whole time w/ 1 cheat day a week im 5' 6" 192 11%bf my question is now this whole week ive just been so tired i dont want to do shit. i go workout at 6am til 745 and then im cashed out till about 4 . what is causing this?

brink is offline New Member
    my blood pressure went thrugh the roof and i felt the same way, might want to check that out

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldoza123 View Post
    so ive been on a bulking cycle for 12 weeks now im runnin 14 12 w/test e 500mgs a wk. injections on wed and sunday and750mgs of deca on sundays.so i have two more weeks of test to go.my diet has been in check the whole time w/ 1 cheat day a week im 5' 6" 192 11%bf my question is now this whole week ive just been so tired i dont want to do shit. i go workout at 6am til 745 and then im cashed out till about 4 . what is causing this?
    You need a blood work.

Brian McClay is offline Junior Member
    If your training is considerably higher in intensity than before your cycle then it is logical that your body just needs some time to adjust. That is very common after 3-4 months.

got fina? is offline Member
    Recently i have been feeling the same exact way. Only difference for me is that im even having a hard time working out like i once did. Im 32 years old and have a hard time thinking its my age.

Went to see the Doc the other day and fgot blood work for just about everything known to man. Everything to my surprise came back 100%.
    The Doctor then gave me Anti-depressive meds which i quickly threw in the nearest garbage can.

I dont know. Blood work doesnt lie. Maybe its in my head, Maybe age? Who the hell knows. Im just going to have to learn to live with the fact i dont feel like The Daredevil anymore .

but also adjusting after 3-4 months i would think it would be the opposite .i would think i should be used to it now and adjusting 3 months ago no?

im also 33 iwas startin to think it was just ahead thing 2 but thi past whole week ive just felt weak,tired and unmotivated its kinda startin 2 worry me

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Im going thru the same thing right now in my 6th week of prop. I think my diet could be a factor.

more info stats? whats ur diet like?

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    6'3
    12%bf
    Ive been having to force feed myself due to lack of appetite, but been drinking lots of weigh protien. Carbs have been very low. Been kinda depressed and a bit stressed out and I think thats my problem.

Brian McClay is offline Junior Member
    If u are on a cycle then u probably have been lifting heavier then before and that will create a tremendous amount of stress on the body. After several months the body is asking for a break. Try it, A short break will give you a whole new outlook and increase results IMO

Strength4ever is offline New Member

The Ultimate Meal

I just had a suggestion. I remember the days I got tired a lot. Sometimes the weak and no energy symptoms would last for days. I don't want to sound like I'm trying to sell this stuff but It has literally changed my life and the way I feel. You guys might have heard of the stuff but its called the Ultimate Meal by Ultimate Life. You can pick it up at the Vitamin shoppe, ask for the online price cause they'll knock off about 15 bucks off the retail in store price which is about 65 for the 30 meal can. Give it a good solid 2 to 3 weeks and you will be amazed how the hazy cloud of low energy you might feel now will be all but gone. Give it a shot!

Thread Information