Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member

Question When is the best time to take Winny?

Guys,

I take my Dbol 45 min. b4 my workout. I crush the tab and take it as a powder.

I'll be starting my Winny in a couple of weeks and I was wondering. Is there a best time of the day to take it?
    I'll be taking 50mg eod.

When I do my post Clomid post cycle I'll be taking it in these doses.

10 days after my last injection 300mg the first day, 100mg the next 10/days and 50 mg the next 10/days.

Will this do the job or is there a better way?

Thanks,
    Braz_Machine

supersquater is offline New Member
    Braz....What dosages are you using for dbol and winny.....try and take your dbol spread out over the day to ease the starin on your liver and the same goes with Winny.....50mg ED is normal and try and again spread it out. Winny is not a harsh on the liver but then again were talking oral gear so its all gonna be harsh. Keep up the milk thistle etc and plenty of water. Also is your winny tabs or inj...forgot to ask? If its inj..then yeah take your shot before you train thats ok.

Clomid...yeah 50/100/50 should be all you'll need and yeah you know the drill...10days after last shot.......keep nolva on hand if you get itchy nips...

peace!
    SS.

P.S Get A Dog Up Ya!

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    supersquater,

My Dbol is 50mg/tabs. And my Winny is 50mg/tabs. I don't think I can cut the Dbol tabs in half there is no line down the middle. Therefore the tab will crumble and won't cut evenly.

How much Milk Thistle should I drink and when is the best time to drink it?

Thanks Bro,
    Braz_Machine

supersquater is offline New Member
    Braz....man you can cut IP's tabs in half...just do it carefully...other guys I know crush them up and divide the powder up into little lots...yeah I know like coke....and wash it down with water...

As far as milk thistle goes....man either the tabs or the liquid is the go. I think from memory the liquid is a higher dose...yes it tastes like fucking shit but it does good for you. As far as dosage...general rule of thumb is if the bottle says to take once a day...fuckit do it twice....

My tabs are like this:

Brand: Ultrasorb - BIO-ORGANICS
    Dose: One a day...I take two (one morning/one before bed)

Contains: Concentrated Standardised Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) extract equivalent to dry fruit = 4.6g or 4600mg

Flavanolignans calculated as Silybin = 35mg

peace!

SS.

P.S Get A Dog Up Ya!

Thread Information