Thread: moldova

kas3379 is offline Junior Member

moldova

Im considering placing an order with B****n Pharmaceuticals out of the Republic of Moldova.. Ive heard that the distribution doesnt have anything to do with the real Pharmaceutical company. I've also heard that he's a selective scammer. Would using his method of western union be a smart idea? would I actually get my order within the US? any input is greatly appreciated... I don't want to get scammed or jailed.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Just edit the whole thing bro. anytime you order online always a risk of getting scammed, trust your source.

I dont have a reliable source, which is why im considering ordering online

Height: ?
    Weight: ?
    BF%: ?
    Cycle Exp: ?
    PCT Knowledge: ?
    Training Exp: ?
    Diet: ?

6'
    probably 10% or less
    taken 2 cycles, Test-E (500mg/wk)
    Test-P/Deca
    want to take Test-E, possibly some old TREN i have on hand, nolva/clomid for PCT
    Diet is Chicken Breast, fish & shrimp (boiled), Brown Rice, Eggs, Oats, Tuna, wheat bread, broc, occasionally red meat etc. no counting cals, just eat as much as humanly possible as often as humanly possible.. keeping protein intake at 200+grams/day

my main concern is the legitimacy of the pharm and ordering process

ive read the thread i know what the MOD's say... my ? is about the legitimacy of the ordering process

bro your better off going to the store and buying food with that money. You arent going to keep a damn thing once you come off if your diet is not in check. How i look at it is if you are not disciplined enough to get your diet going before cycle how are you going to be when your on or when you come off and your test lvls are crashed?

So you wanna learn how to Diet?
    watching those and taking some notes would do you so much good.

i know you think i sound like a ****en idiot, but honestly i am giving you the best advice i possibly can. Just looking out man.

i hear ya man i know u have the best intentions. im hard-headed.. everybody i know is on cycle w/no PCT like they are invincible, while im not that stupid, i don't have the time to do the serious diet thing with 40+hrs weekly at 2 jobs and 18 credits at the university.

i took both cycles and kept most of the weight (minus 10 lbs thanks to mononucleosis) staying with my strict regimen... if i had more time i would diet, but eating completely healthy and planning meals takes too much time out of my already stupidly busy schedule..

many guys here are in your same boat, but once you get your diet down it becomes effortless you find the ways to make it work with the time you have, and learn to plan ahead.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kas3379 View Post
    i hear ya man i know u have the best intentions. im hard-headed.. everybody i know is on cycle w/no PCT like they are invincible, while im not that stupid, i don't have the time to do the serious diet thing with 40+hrs weekly at 2 jobs and 18 credits at the university.

i took both cycles and kept most of the weight (minus 10 lbs thanks to mononucleosis) staying with my strict regimen... if i had more time i would diet, but eating completely healthy and planning meals takes too much time out of my already stupidly busy schedule..
    Glad you are still working.

Schedules really mess with ones workouts and diet requirements.

As far as Moldova goes, it's all a risk.

You never know till you use it.

I just got a bunk order myself.

Best

T

Thread Information