Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BIGCRAZY97 is offline New Member

Fina Results Holy Shit!

IAM CURRENTLY ON MY FIFTH WEEK OF AN ALL FINA CYCLE ORAL!
    I TOOK 5 PELLETS A DAY WHEN I WOKE UP CRUSHED THEM AND DISSOLVED UNDER TONGUE, WITH CRANNBERRY JUICE. I GAINED SO FAR 20 POUNDS AND GOOD POUNDS ROCK, AND MY LIFTS ARE GREAT EVERYTHING WENT UP ARMS AN INCH AND A HALF CHEST OVER TWO INCHES EVERYTHING, PUMPS ARE GREAT I JUST GOT BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER WINTER BREAK AND MY FRIENDS ARE ALL AMAZED, I GOT SOME CLOMID, HOW MUCH SHOULD I BE TAKING I NEED SOME HELP WITH THE DOSAGES AND FOR HOW LONG? THANKS GUYS!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Why the hell did you eat the pellets?? Do you know that can cause some serious shit to happen in your stomach, intestines etc..??
    Next time do some research before you hurt yourself...

oh BTW go to you Dr. and get checked out cuz you probably did some damage to your liver and kidneys.......

THATS A REALLY GOOD RESPONSE YOU ARE WARNING ME ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS TO MY STOMACH, THANKS FOR THE OPINION BUT IF U RNT GOING TO HELP DONT ANSWER I HAVE DONE RESEARCH AND IF U LOOK AROUND MANY PEOPLE HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AS FOR THE WARNING YOU DONT U KNOW THAT ANABOLIC STEROIDS CAN CAUSE SO MANY PROBLEMS TO YOUR BODY AS WELL RIGHT OH YEA DIDNT U DO RESEARCH WHEN U FIRST STARTED? RIGHT AND IAM SURE PEOPLE TOLD U THAT IF YOU USE THEM CORRECTLY YOU WILL BE FINE RIGHT YEA! THANKS AGAIN BRO

You've done your research? Where? Certainly not around here. Or any other board for that matter. I would seriously doubt anyone on here would tell you that it was ok to take fina pellets orally, no matter what board u posted on...
    So stop being a smart ass and take my advice. Go to the Dr. and get yourself checked. And don't take fina pellets orally again.
    Clomid should start 24hrs after last administration. Read the thread about clomid in the edu forum for the dosage etc....

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    ok first off, quit typing in caps lock.

Second, use the search button

Third, start 300mg clomid first day, 2-11 100mg a day, 12-21 50 mg a day

Forth, that is not all muscle you will drop probley 10lbs when you come off.

Go to the doc and get checked out man, you might have fucked something up. Do a lil research before next cycle.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso

Clomid should start 24hrs after last administration. Read the thread about clomid in the edu forum for the dosage etc....
    Man its a 3 day wait. I just got off my cycle its 3 days.

Just rub it over your skin bro, there's no need to eat them.

Excellent results. Good luck.

Originally posted by footballcat

Man its a 3 day wait. I just got off my cycle its 3 days.
    Yeah it is 3 days. I was thinking of the half life...

thanks for all of the help, iam very up front with my doctor and he is well aware of what i do so i will be in to meet with him shortly so i will check up on everything, i have heard from many people on this bord about the oral way, there are just alot of skepticles about if it works or not, iam not trying to argue just stating that i didnt rush into this like u think. Thank you very much for your help i appreciate it.

adaptations is offline Member
    for some reason i dont beleive you.....

what dont u believe

if u searched the posts you will see the responses about oral if it mean so much to you guys check it up for yourself, but iam not going to cut an dpaste it and bring other peoples names into it! thanks again though for the imformation on th clomid

20 pounds in 4 week.....ORALLY

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    if you had done your research you would know how to take your clomid

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO you shoulda used the gun,

just kiddin bro plz dont try

Originally posted by adaptations
    for some reason i dont beleive you.....

SYMA.....do you nooooooooooooot reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!! !

lol.....just kidding bro.....the scent is strong over here

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    lol ya i edited my post when i read yours

ps. dont hate on me just cuz i cant read n shit. i bet theres a lot of bros on this board who cant read. right?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I've heard of and even know a few people that gained 10lbs off Fina in only a 2 or 3 weeks using the transdermal method... 20lbs is alot to gain in 4 weeks especially using it orally, but Possible IMO... No way all of the 20lbs is solid muscle though....
    Last edited by Jack87; 01-21-2003 at 11:34 PM.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    I don't know how you could of possibly gained 20 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks. That is huge. Also I don't think tren is effective when taken orally b/c it is not 17-AA. It won't survive but more than 20% after the first pass through the liver. 80% loss won't give you 20 solid pounds of muscle gain. Also by injesting the pellets orally you are eating a shit load of glue and binders too. I also think you should see a doc...
    Last edited by Thrower74; 01-21-2003 at 11:35 PM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    For God's sake just inject the frickin' Fina!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    I agree 100%.

BIGCRAZY97 if for some unforeseen reason this is not the case I apologies. However I'm sick of these guys who can't stand needles and think they can just stick with orals and they'll be fine.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Or at least make it....

Aragorn

PimpN8ez is offline Junior Member
    Wow what a post... I'm sure you've done your research... people do take it orally, not recomended by many because of the side effects... but you know your body better then anyone else... weigh the good and the bad... just be safe! Get checked out... make sure you are fine! Why wouldn't you inject it though? It would have saved you a lot of problems down the road... Take care bro, and keep us posted on what the doc says? I'm interested anyway!?!

mammoth is offline Member
    If I was going to invest my hard earned dollars into gear, I would definitely without a doubt, administer the gear in the most effective way. To me, orally administering fina just doesn't seem to be as effective as injecting it. Hey its your money and your body! Good Luck and I wish you the best in your gains!

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    i think 20lbs in 5weeks its possible,
    i gained 8lbs within 2wks doing D-bol 25mged...

Originally posted by JULY GTP
    i think 20lbs in 5weeks its possible,
    i gained 8lbs within 2wks doing D-bol 25mged...
    D-bol and Fina or 2 totally different compounds...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by symatech
    IMO you shoulda used the gun,

just kiddin bro plz dont try
    yep, i remember the thread where the guy asked if anyone used the gun, I am still trying to convince people just to stick it under your eye lid like acid.

j/k--please do not listen to me!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Andy is offline Associate Member

My method

Finas make great suppositories!! Just kiddin :P is my spelling correct? wooohooo

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Now were talkin!

Symatech got the right idea. Use the gun! I condone and use it!
    look at me. Im still here. I shit and piss blood but I can kick your a**

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    If you gained all that you said you did off just 5 pellets a day then good for you. That is unheard of with that low of a dosage considering probably about only 30% will make it into your system.
    I just can't see 20 pounds in 4 weeks with 5 pellets a day. Did I miss something???

Lift Chief is offline Member
    A 4 week cycle of oral fina would probably not be that much... taking ir orally is certainly not the most effective method, but somewhat effective nonetheless- especially if you are scared of needles. A lot of guys do it orally- your stomach and intestines will be fine im sure- but good to have a post cycle checkup anyways...

Although if you are playing this game you're going to have to get over your fear of needles sooner or later.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Well, weight gain or not I want to see a 2" gain in your chest and a 1.5" in your arms.

No flame but I call Bullshit. How old are you?

Shawn

chevy44 is offline Member
    u said u went back to school and ur friends were so surprised meaning, ur still young. gaining 20 lbs. in 4 weeks isnt very hard (for us youngens), i did it in 4 weeks w/ no gear, i just decided to train as if i was on juice and eat like frea*** crazy andi gained 20lbs in no time, so maybe its not the gear and just ur age .........jmo!

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    You should have got the gun and shot them in the ear. J/k your suppose to take the glue off the pellets thats why u get the kit.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey Bro, If you haven't gotten the idea by now, many members on the board are skeptical of your progress. I however, do not like to jump the gun before making a determination. There are MANY variables involved, such as: age, diet, training intensity, genetics, blah, blah, blah...

I was in the service with a guy, who seemed to just walk past the weight room and get bigger. He of course was 1 in 10 million, but there are people who have a freakish affinity to respond to gear. I do find it harder to believe the gain in your chest and arms. Don't take everything that was said personally or as an attack. We just want people that are thinking of using gear or are currently using gear, to think the entire scenario through from start to finish. Taking Fina orally is a roll of the dice. Personally, I would never administer the drug that way, but it is your choice.

My medical advice to you is this: See your physician as soon as possible and be VERY upfront with him. He may give you some grief, but he will try to help you. It hurts our ego when we have a patient drop dead from liver failure or kidney distress so he will have your interests at heart. Read the posts on here and in the educational threads very carefully. The information is indispensible. I am a Doc and I come here to get info from guys that have actually used these compounds and not just read about them in the London Medical Journal. Okay, hope this helps you understand that you weren't totally being flamed, just pushed in the right direction. Good luck and be safe!!

Iam 20 years old and play fball i did some crazy lifting over the break all i did was sleep at least 10 hrs a day and work out hard lots of drop sets, supersets, forced reps all of that shit Iam almost done with my fifth week now. I did gain 20 pounds iam sure not all muscle but plenty of it. I just crushed the pills up held under tongue, i tried to make the fina inject but it is hard to do in college witht the heating up and my batch was all fucked up injecting that shit would have been alot more dumb. Iam defiantely not afraid to inject i wihs i coul dmake a good batch, if you guys have any tips private me. next time i will get pictures for u guys the 2 inches on my chest and the inch and a half on the arm are legit my upper body is big chest has always been legs are small as hell cant get them to grow. I would love to shoot fin, i have shot deca and sust as well as primo with no problem.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i want to see pictures, but not of you posing. I want to see pictures of your liver or the test resluts when you get back from the doctor.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

thats funny, ya know i really dont think since i have never done any oral that my liver would fail after a six week cycle of fina, but hey u never know, im not trying to agrue with anyone but you all made the choice to get into AS knowing the possible side effects and you all weighed them out, i might have made a stupid decison i prob should have waited and made a good conversion, but iam young and stupid and wanted to get even bigger for ball so my trip to the doctor will determine everything, fina inject or any other way is one of the strongest and most dangerous steroids so either way consequences could be bad

forecon thanks for being upfront with me and giving me the advice in a professional manner!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information