bigreb is offline Associate Member

Cool Hello from a new guy

Hi everyone, i'm new to the board. Let me tell a little about myself. I'm a novice lifter, i've been lifting for about a year, hard for the last 6 months. I'm 38 years old, 6" 185. I've been an athlete my whole life(football, basketball etc.) but never lifted until a year ago. I've got alot of nagging sports injuries(like most old ballplayers) but nothing severe(rotatercuff, sore knees etc). I'm conviced that building muscle and bulking up will help me in my years to come, and i've always wanted to get buff. I've gone hogwild and turned my home into a mini "Golds Gym". I'm really interested in starting a 1st cycle. Ive got a friend on the boards and have been reading and researching constantly for the last 3 weeks or so. Anyway, i thought i would make my 1st post, and say i'd greatly appreciate any advice or future help.
    Thanx

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Excellent first post bigreb. It's always great when we have as much info as possible up front. Welcome to the fun house bro Read, post, ask questions, interact and enjoy. BTW...there are lots of us 30 somethings on the board as well as some 40 somethings...this is definately an ageless lifestyle (I'm talking about lifting, natural or supplimented).

Pete

FB!
    FB! is offline New Member
    So you want to bulk huh? Hit up some Sus, perfect for a first cycle. Hit 500mg for 10wks.

Peace
    FB

FB...are you talking about sustanon or suspension?

If sust, yes I agree, but a better choice would be to run it along with deca and if possible some dbol . Bigreb....here is a very popular newbie bulking stack:

Weeks 1-10 sust250 @ 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-10 deca @ 400mg/week
    weeks 1-4 dbol @ 30mg/day

*clomid post cycle and nolvadex (or better yet arimidex / liquidex) on hand in case of aromatization.

FB!
    I was talking about sustanon bro. I personally think dbol is out of the question on this one. Save that stuff for later. If he cycles the Sustanon right, EOD, then he should get the results he wants. Straight MASS, providing that his diet and training is in order.

Peace
    FB

Why do you think dbol is out of the question? And why do you think running one drug is optimum? I'm pretty sure 99% of the guys here will disagre with you on that one. No flame bro, just asking why.
    P

Originally posted by FB!
    If he cycles the Sustanon right, EOD, then he should get the results he wants.
    EOD would give him 750mg/week on week 1 and 1g/week on week 2...that's if he uses 1cc per shot. I'm not trying to make you look dumb FB....it's just that we have to be 100% accurate when making suggestions. Safety is the #1 priority here. You even said yourself that you jumped into this lifestyle with not near enough info and regreted it. By all means, the more experienced guys we have here helping the better...just be very aware of what you adise. Again, no flame intended.

Pete

Mike Guest
    EOD is the best way to run sus but obviously you shouldnt run 250 EOD - personally I think you could get ATLEAST the gains that sus would yield (probably more) if you ran enanthate for a few weeks then closed it up with prop

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Mike- What do you think besides Euro gear is the best enanth out there? I've heard it all, especially Mr. Brovel himself, bigkev.
    Everyone says they're underdosed, but Small from FB had a good point over at Bolex on the weight of Actual enanthate per 100mg to be 71.77mg or something. Meaning, that no matter how perfect they dosed it, there is no way that T-E was more than 140 or so because it simply isn't possible. Was he speakin the truth?

marx is offline Member
    Welcome bigreb...

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Jeez guys. For a first cycle, try like 400-500mg test enanthate every week and 25-30mg d-bol ED. You'll grow like a weed off that and more is overkill IMO. Save some money for later cycles. No need to injuect all the damn time, though personally I don't mind it.

Mike Guest
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Mike- What do you think besides Euro gear is the best enanth out there? I've heard it all, especially Mr. Brovel himself, bigkev.
    Everyone says they're underdosed, but Small from FB had a good point over at Bolex on the weight of Actual enanthate per 100mg to be 71.77mg or something. Meaning, that no matter how perfect they dosed it, there is no way that T-E was more than 140 or so because it simply isn't possible. Was he speakin the truth?
    Brovel is good - as well is delatestryl. As for the rest - well in 100mgs of enanthate the ester's weight would be roughly 28mgs - leaving about that number (71.77mg) as the remainder - but I am not sure your question makes sense. When you say "underdosed" you are referring to rumors of test enanthate being 'less potent' or underdosed in liquid volume? I am confused as to what you are asking. "more than 140"?? Please explain further.

FB!
    I see it like this if he hits sus at 500mg per week for 10wks he should get the weight that he wants.

To me dbol is a better choice for your second or third cycle. Right now his receptors are fresh, and he will grow off anything. So there is no need to hit dbol. If anything maybe throw in some deca at 400mg and he will grow like a freak! That is just my personal opinion though.

Also, about the sus in order to take advantage of all the esters its best to hit it EOD. However with only 250mg or 500mg that might get kinda tricky.

Peace
    FB

atwa is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro!!!

BULLonPARADE is offline New Member
    Welcome aboard DAWG!

As you can see you'll get all sides, pro's, con's, up's and down's from these guys. Knowledge is definetally power when you're dealing with possible health issues and everyone wants to make sure you know exactly what your getting yourself into.

By the way deca might help some of those ache's and pains.

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Hey you......... From you-know-who's wife

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Welcome bro

Hit the classic 500mg test (screw sust its overpriced), 400mg deca for 10 and 35mg ed dbol for 4 .Eat train and sleep alot and youll be set, good luck!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    psyco and i are always on the same page. t200 at 500mgs a week, dbol at 35-40 mgs a day for 4 weeks, and for all those aches and pains, deca at 400 mgs a week. test and deca for 10 weeks.

you will definately get all the info you need here bro, its a good site. welcome aboard! just remember, if you are in doubt, just ask, no question is stupid if you dont know the answer.

Thread Information