newyboy is offline Junior Member

Add D-bol or save??? Vets??

Hey guys.. iam currently on a 16 week cycle that originally looked like this
    Test e 1-16 - 600mg week
    EQ 1-14 - 600mg week
    Dbol week 1-4 / 8-12 40mg
    adex ed .25mg

Iam currently on week 7 and have put on 5kg, (not much of this is water as the adex has kept it down a bit, i was 8kg but i upped the adex from .25 eod too .25 ed and i lost the extra 3kg in water i beleive)
    First of all.. is 5kg in 7 weeks a decent gain so far, or should i be eating more and packing on more kgs?

Also my second question... Should i bother doing the 8-12 dbol or will this be a waste of food gear?? Will it help me put on an extra few kgs or even just one or will it goto waste using it mid cycle

Please share ur thought!

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    using the adex has help you cut down the bloat...why would you want to use dbol which is going to cause bloated water weight?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    height
    bf%
    cycle experience

???

Bump

I'm interested in this because I want to know what people think of going on Dbol , coming off it, and then going back on it again. I started a thread about it recently:

Dianabol : 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 4 weeks on

I' m thinking about doing 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 4 weeks on. But I'm still not decided.

Quote Originally Posted by ErectileTissue View Post
    Bump

I'm interested in this because I want to know what people think of going on Dbol , coming off it, and then going back on it again. I started a thread about it recently:

Dianabol : 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 4 weeks on

I' m thinking about doing 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 4 weeks on. But I'm still not decided.
    I believe C-z answered you question:

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    After just reading the title. NO. Give your liver a rest dude... 6 weeks is stressful enough. You think two weeks is enough to recover and go back on for 4? Highly doubt it. It is your body though. When the white in your eyes starts turning yellow... And yer wondering wtf is up... To hard on the liver.

I've heard one opinion so far, and I'm willing to hear others.

I didn't disregard what he said, but I would like to hear a few more opinions before I make a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    After just reading the title. NO. Give your liver a rest dude... 6 weeks is stressful enough. You think two weeks is enough to recover and go back on for 4? Highly doubt it. It is your body though. When the white in your eyes starts turning yellow... And yer wondering wtf is up... To hard on the liver.
    X2

There's another opinion.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Yes it's fine to use d-bol as a back-load, if you're looking for more power/explosiveness while leading up to PCT.

This is how I would run it:

D-bol (weeks 14 - 18) @ 40mg/ed

and then begin PCT after you've discontinued the d-bol.

(The only reason some people opt not to backload w/ an oral is because sometimes it can result in estrogen related problems; however, with your current dosage of a-dex you will have none IMO.)

Best of luck

-VM

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectileTissue View Post
    That's a straight up just BAD idea man..

If I want to go back on Dianabol for a little while before my cycle ends, what do you reckon would be safe?

a) 6 weeks on, 3 weeks off, 3 weeks on

b) 6 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 2 weeks on

c) 6 weeks on, 5 weeks off, 1 week on

Would Option C even be worth it? Would it help me keep gains?

Sounds like a nice sized cycle.
    Pics?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lexruger View Post
    using the adex has help you cut down the bloat...why would you want to use dbol which is going to cause bloated water weight?
    Dbol just doesn't give you bload it is helps with protien synthesis, this is why I recomend a lower dose used through out the entire cycle.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

newyboy is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for all the replys guys.. Iam taking that if i do throw it in week 8 - 12 that it will help out with some extra gains so i think ill go ahead with it as planned.
    Stats

110kg
    bf 16-17% (mid cycle)
    6"3

Just wondering is a 6 kg gain in 7 weeks a decent gain?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by newyboy View Post
    Hey guys.. iam currently on a 16 week cycle that originally looked like this
    Test e 1-16 - 600mg week
    EQ 1-14 - 600mg week
    Dbol week 1-4 / 8-12 40mg
    adex ed .25mg

Iam currently on week 7 and have put on 5kg, (not much of this is water as the adex has kept it down a bit, i was 8kg but i upped the adex from .25 eod too .25 ed and i lost the extra 3kg in water i beleive)
    First of all.. is 5kg in 7 weeks a decent gain so far, or should i be eating more and packing on more kgs?

Also my second question... Should i bother doing the 8-12 dbol or will this be a waste of food gear?? Will it help me put on an extra few kgs or even just one or will it goto waste using it mid cycle

Please share ur thought!
    I'd save the rest of the DBOL for another time.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I second that!

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I'd save the rest of the DBOL for another time.

Thread Information