Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by tnutz View Post
    That's a good point Johnny, I didn't know it was an EOD inject, because it is a blend I thought it was still 2x week the Prop hitting right away, and th Cyp carrying for 3 days.
    Definitely check with others. I have no experience with blends.

tnutz is offline New Member
    I am concerned with the low dose, I may consider postponing until I can get some more test.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm#1 View Post
    Check to see if your insurance will cover your test. My insuranace covers mine. I only pay $10 per script.
    Who is your insurance company?

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Problem with getting most clinic meds is they come from in house and charge a premium. Most insurance companies will not pay for them unless you get your script filled at a drug store. And most clinics wont just give you a script to fill because that is how they make their money.

SaiyanHero is offline New Member
    I like where this thread is heading to!
    I had a question regarding buy/importing test e from Mexico, but if it can be acquired locally, why bother?
    The question was, "would you go to Mexico, buy test, and return with it to the U.S? (Of course, it has some logic behind it. Not trying to troll)
    If anyone would like to contribute to my thread:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...bring-it-to-US

Firestorm#1 is offline Junior Member
    I know what you mean. My personal doc gives me a very nice script each month for Test-E. After one year I come in for blood work and he rewrites my script. There are docs out there that will do this. I told mine what I did in the past and I wanted to do it legal. He never gave me a problem. The best thing is my insurance covers it!!

ComputerGuy is offline New Member
    I am 50 this year and my doc prescribes test for me and within reason, he gives me what I want.... Right now, I get enough to run 100mg per week.. So, I save up and cycle..... and I can tell you, that it has made a huge difference in my quality of life and the gains in strength and size are great... I am stronger than I have ever been in my life. There is alot more to this story... I can actually make the case that test saved my life. I will post the whole story in a couple of days. I am just getting back to the boards...

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    Or just tell the doc you dropped your vial or you cross contaminated it without even thinking. New vial + old vial = Cycle.

do you have to be a certain age to get TRT? I thought it was just for older guys.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Where are you located? I wanna go to that doctor!
    2x that....
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-15-2011 at 11:40 PM.

Oh, I am doing it. Everything should be here by Monday. One other question I had is the banner on top of this site selling oral Dbol and deca. I am thinking of holding off on the Anavar and getting one of those two orals, just because they are so much less then what the HRT clinic is charging. What do you think?
    Everyone seems to have missed this. Those are SUPPLEMENTS, nothing different than what you can buy at GNC. Dont read to much into the name.

Thanks lovbyts, I will stick with the real stuff. I got everything today. I am still little bummed that I only got enough test to do 200mg/week. I am hoping that the blend of Prop and Cyp, combined with the fact that my levels aren't that low anyways and used with the Anavar will still yield some nice results.

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanHero View Post
    I had a question regarding buy/importing test e from Mexico, but if it can be acquired locally, why bother?
    Because you have to qualify for TRT, and then almost always cannot get the kind of dose you would need for a cycle. I have said this a million times: TRT is not legal steroids . It just isn't, unless you get an idiot or unscrupulous doctor. The dose will always be 100mg-200mg per week, not the 400mg - 600mg you would want for a real cycle. If you really need TRT, you don't want to save up and blast either, because you feel like crap when you aren't doing your weekly dose.

as mentioned above, TRT @ those doses IMO are laughable. Too expensive for a baby dose like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Because you have to qualify for TRT, and then almost always cannot get the kind of dose you would need for a cycle. I have said this a million times: TRT is not legal steroids. It just isn't, unless you get an idiot or unscrupulous doctor. The dose will always be 100mg-200mg per week, not the 400mg - 600mg you would want for a real cycle. If you really need TRT, you don't want to save up and blast either, because you feel like crap when you aren't doing your weekly dose.
    Agreed. My TRT does is 100mg (actually 75mg) a week and keeps me at normal levels, 500. Even though my vial would last me 2+ months I get a new full one every month. Of course I discard the old vial since it's already opened and use the new one each month. Do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Of course I discard the old vial since it's already opened and use the new one each month. Do the math.
    Yes, that is what I would do as well. Safety first!

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am concerned with the low dose, I may consider postponing until I can get some more test.
    Low dose? FYI - that 200 mgs/week dose of Test E or Cyp will likely put your Testosterone levels higher than anything seen in your teens or early twenties. Some people see levels of 1,000 up to 1,500 at that dose. You can make plenty of gains at these levels & dont listen to anyone who says otherwise...
    Last edited by APIs; 05-17-2011 at 11:43 AM.

BurntRbr is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Where are you located? I wanna go to that doctor!
    ^ This

ComputerGuy is offline New Member
    Actually, I have been able to get very, very good gains on a 10 week cycle, then drop back to 200mg every three weeks. Feel fine and have not needed any pct at all. HRT works well and is perfectly legal.... Of course, I am not opposed to getting some extra gear now and then... but it sure helps to have that Walgreens label if anyone ever has questions....

Bender45 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    Actually, I have been able to get very, very good gains on a 10 week cycle, then drop back to 200mg every three weeks. Feel fine and have not needed any pct at all. HRT works well and is perfectly legal.... Of course, I am not opposed to getting some extra gear now and then... but it sure helps to have that Walgreens label if anyone ever has questions....
    This is what I do. I'm on 175mg/week HRT and I do the occasional blast with some UG gear. I hope they never call for random blood testing for HRT patients. lol

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Get several opinions. Study. Then buy the stuff online. Save big bucks.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This has got to be one of the stupidest threads I have read. To the OP read, read and read....you really need to get a lot more knowlege on AAS related matters if you still don't know the difference between TRT and a cycle or real steroids and fake garbage.

Reply to Far From Massive

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    This has got to be one of the stupidest threads I have read. To the OP read, read and read....you really need to get a lot more knowlege on AAS related matters if you still don't know the difference between TRT and a cycle or real steroids and fake garbage.
    I openly admit my ignorance, and despite my low number of posts, I have been reading a lot on this and other forums.
    I do understand the difference between TRT and a true cycle. I was just trying to manipulate the TRT system, hoping to get what I want all legally. However, it's just too expensive to continue to do.
    I appreciate Vets like you and many others who put up with newb's like me. I have gotten some great advice, and will continue to learn.

Firestorm#1 is offline Junior Member
    We have express scripts thru Nissan

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I openly admit my ignorance, and despite my low number of posts, I have been reading a lot on this and other forums.
    I do understand the difference between TRT and a true cycle. I was just trying to manipulate the TRT system, hoping to get what I want all legally. However, it's just too expensive to continue to do.
    I appreciate Vets like you and many others who put up with newb's like me. I have gotten some great advice, and will continue to learn.
    Unless you're getting a surplus of gear like Lovbyts gets, you shouldn't **** with your TRT dosages and take them as directed. They aren't giving you it for the hell of it. If you want to cycle, you probably should be looking for other sources.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information