Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tnutz is offline New Member

Jackpot! Doc prescribed TRT

I did all the testing and showed low Test and low IGF-1. Doc is reccomending 200 test C/weekly, Nandrolane Deconate(haven't done much research on this), HCG , and Anastrozal for 10 weeks. He is saying I can do bi-weekly injections of the test c with the Deconate in the same syringe. Followed by Clomid and HCG for PCT. Legit and legal, but it's costly. What do ya'll think?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sounds like another quack doc tryin to make $
    thats just a doc prescribing a cycle,, not TRT
    Last edited by chuckt12345; 02-16-2010 at 03:59 PM.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Where are you located? I wanna go to that doctor!

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    It think,
    Thats a great cycle from your doc/ Test too low for a 10 week cycle though

JScondition is offline Member
    Save the Test C... go to another doc and get another test maybe he will prescribe you the same thing then you will have a legit cycle lol

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    What are the chances of this happening. I prob should go see what happens.

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tnutz View Post
    I did all the testing and showed low Test and low IGF-1. Doc is reccomending 200 test C/weekly, Nandrolane Deconate(haven't done much research on this), HCG, and Anastrozal for 10 weeks. He is saying I can do bi-weekly injections of the test c with the Deconate in the same syringe. Followed by Clomid and HCG for PCT. Legit and legal, but it's costly. What do ya'll think?
    How old are you good sir? just curious.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    You should go buy some loto tickets....LOL

I did all the testing and showed low Test and low IGF-1. Doc is reccomending 200 test C/weekly, Nandrolane Deconate(haven't done much research on this), HCG, and Anastrozal for 10 weeks. He is saying I can do bi-weekly injections of the test c with the Deconate in the same syringe. Followed by Clomid and HCG for PCT. Legit and legal, but it's costly. What do ya'll think?

Karo is offline Associate Member
    i'm calling bullshit!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karo View Post
    i'm calling bullshit!
    i'll 2nd that

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

He's just telling you too run it for 10 weeks? Thats not TRT.
    TRT is a permanant thing..not a cycle and temporary.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    yea very nice doctor

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    He's just telling you too run it for 10 weeks? Thats not TRT.
    TRT is a permanant thing..not a cycle and temporary.
    ?
    Ye. What doc would prescribe a cycle like that?
    usually would be a liftime of test..no?

it is possible there are some quack docs that only care about $$$$$ lol blood work is a simple formality with some not a deciding factor of whether you get test or not, but who knowssss

TheSentinal is offline Member
    This sounds like those Fla HRT replacement clinics that got shut down a few years ago. Is this a family doc you are going to? If so, nice job!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    ?
    Ye. What doc would prescribe a cycle like that?
    usually would be a liftime of test..no?
    obviously you've never heard of anti-aging clinics..

Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinal View Post
    This sounds like those Fla HRT replacement clinics that got shut down a few years ago. Is this a family doc you are going to? If so, nice job!
    I live in FL .. . the hunt begins lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    obviously you've never heard of anti-aging clinics..
    obviously not

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    obviously not
    googles your friend.

just copy and paste my previous post.

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    You can get hrt prescribed online if u know where to look. This board was gonna have an Hrt sponser for awhile. I think the comming soon has been up for a bout 4 years lol

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    in the US all excluding NY I think.

6ft5 is offline Member
    I got a buddy that's on precribed test, dose don't know, GH for diabeties. Improved kidney function like 30percent. He sais he spends about a grand a month on that? That's all I know?

Re:

Sheesh, a lot of negative feedback. I'm 31, done a lot of PH's and wanted to make the move to the darkside, albeit legally. This doc knew what I wanted, and hooked me up with a very safe starter cycle.
    I just wanted to get some opinions on what some more experienced cats thought of this cycle.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sheesh, a lot of negative feedback. I'm 31, done a lot of PH's and wanted to make the move to the darkside, albeit legally. This doc knew what I wanted, and hooked me up with a very safe starter cycle.
    I just wanted to get some opinions on what some more experienced cats thought of this cycle.
    what the dose of deca ?

I think the cycle looks fine. The doctor basically prescribed you an "anti-aging" regiment IMO.

200mg/wk of Test is some people's TRT dosage. ~100mg/wk is more common, but realistically 200mg/wk isn't particularly a LOT of test to be shutting down your HPTA for.

In addition, I'm pretty sure the doctor will prescribe you the deca @ a therapeutic range. Probably around ~200mg/wk. Once again, this isn't necessarily enough for bodybuilding purposes; however, it will provide you joint lubrication benefits.

If the cycle is THAT costly, as you've previously stated, then you're probably better off buying some UGL gear for a 1/3 the price.

-VM

That is the kind of info I need. The decca is at 100mg/week, which he said is for joint lubrication. So you don't think I really need the AI or PCT? I though this was a good start, and maybe next run we could up the test & decca or change it up another way. Do you think I am gonna my $'s worth being my first AAS run?

That is the kind of info I need. The decca is at 100mg/week, which he said is for joint lubrication. So you don't think I really need the AI or PCT? I though this was a good start, and maybe next run we could up the test & decca or change it up another way. Do you think I am gonna my $'s worth being my first AAS run?
    You may need an AI (like arimidex ) but it's not 100% necessary. It's good to have on hand though in case estrogen problems occur.

You're definitely going to need a PCT. 100mg of deca will shut down your natural testosterone production from just ONE, yes one, injection. Clomid + nolvadex will suffice for a PCT.

Yes, this cycle is completely suitable for a first cycle. Just don't expect much in terms of gains... This cycle will have more of a psychological effect on you (IE) increased sex drive, sense of well-being (like you're a teenager again).

Hope that clears up your questions,

Like I said, all the matters is what do YOU consider "very costly" if it's worth it to you to pay 1/2 a grand for a low dose cycle of LEGAL steroids then I would definitely advise you to take this path.

-VM

Re:

I really appreciate the info, but in the end, I am running this to get some big gains. Should I ask about increasing the test or decca? Also, do you think I absolutely need HCG on cycle and during PCT? Thanks again.

6ft5 is offline Member
    hcg is to bring ur nuts back, cuz they won't work after 100mg of deca . If u have bad joints then run it for theriputic reasons.. 400mg a week dec and test at bout 500mg can really help grow sum muscles, if your diet is in check. If u don't have joint issues I wouldn't run deca becuze it will shut u down for practicly no reason.

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    He prescribed you deca , wtf? Since when does TRT include anything but test?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    You may need an AI (like arimidex ) but it's not 100% necessary. It's good to have on hand though in case estrogen problems occur.

You're definitely going to need a PCT. 100mg of deca will shut down your natural testosterone production from just ONE, yes one, injection. Clomid + nolvadex will suffice for a PCT.

Yes, this cycle is completely suitable for a first cycle. Just don't expect much in terms of gains... This cycle will have more of a psychological effect on you (IE) increased sex drive, sense of well-being (like you're a teenager again).

Hope that clears up your questions,

Like I said, all the matters is what do YOU consider "very costly" if it's worth it to you to pay 1/2 a grand for a low dose cycle of LEGAL steroids then I would definitely advise you to take this path.

-VM
    Agreed.

Best

T

Re

Dang, can't believe it's been over a year since I posted this. I did the "therapy" that was listed above, and it did pretty much what Vitruvian-Man said it would do. I put on 8lbs, dropped BF 1%. Not bad, but not worth the money I spent. However, getting pharmaceutial grade stuff, with a script is good peace of mind.

The HRT clinic in FL that I was working with is no more(big surprise), so I am now working with another one, again in FL. Not quite as expensive, but still follow the typical HRT dosing, so the cycle that I am doing next is pretty weak. I am getting a
    200mg/10mg bottle of Cyp/Prop blend which is supposed to last me 8 weeks. I have not mastered the measurements yet, so how much is that per week? Also, 30caps of 50mg of Anavar , and some Arimidex .

What do experienced fella's think?

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    do it, where else can u get all pharma grade stuff for a cycle like that?

Oh, I am doing it. Everything should be here by Monday. One other question I had is the banner on top of this site selling oral Dbol and deca . I am thinking of holding off on the Anavar and getting one of those two orals, just because they are so much less then what the HRT clinic is charging. What do you think?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by JScondition View Post
    Save the Test C... go to another doc and get another test maybe he will prescribe you the same thing then you will have a legit cycle lol
    Doctor shopping is illegal, and should not be recommended. Anyone wanting steroids should nut up and buy them like everyone else, not ruin a medical treatment that many of us actually need.

I know this was an old thread, but this cannot be stated enough.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 05-13-2011 at 11:27 AM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I am getting a 200mg/10mg bottle of Cyp/Prop blend which is supposed to last me 8 weeks. I have not mastered the measurements yet, so how much is that per week? Also, 30caps of 50mg of Anavar, and some Arimidex.
    10ml over 8 weeks is 1.25ml/week (not including a little waste). Prop needs to be injected at least every other day though, so .36 ml per injection. That is 72mg EOD, so around 250mg/week. That is pretty much TRT dose. I would have skipped the Prop. Why inject every other day for only 250mg/week?

That's a good point Johnny, I didn't know it was an EOD inject, because it is a blend I thought it was still 2x week the Prop hitting right away, and th Cyp carrying for 3 days.

Firestorm#1 is offline Junior Member
    Check to see if your insurance will cover your test. My insuranace covers mine. I only pay $10 per script.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    If you are looking for some good gains, you should be on at least 400 of test a week. That's assuming your diet and training are on point. Clinics charge less for just tes cycles. Skip the stacks since they usually don't prescribe enough to help. A 400 or 500 /week would give you some good gains.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information