noladaddy is offline New Member

High blood pressure

ok people, i need some help. im 34yo with high blood pressure. im on meds to control it, i go to the doctor twice a year and my bp is normal, long as im on my med.

im 6'1 235lbs i was all district free safety in high school, i know all about working out and i do realize eating is 50%. i have not touched any weights in 5 years. i do have a belly now but im not sloppy, you can tell i did work out at one time. im not a little person.

im not looking to compete. im looking to get back in the gym & get my old body back, its hard after you hit 30. my brother-n-law tells me in need to take anavar or winn, but thats for cutting, right?? he said its mild and wont affect my bp.

i have read some of the posts, man yall have so much knowledge. im hoping somebody can help me out. what can i take??? what do i need to stay away from?? id love to do all orals but id inject if needed. what would be a good stack for me??

i just joined the gym yesterday. it will take me a month to get back into it. im trying to get any info so i can place an order, it will take a 3 weeks for my order to come in. any info will be very helpful. thanks.

louiscypher is offline Associate Member
    It will be hard for you to bulk. Any bulking cycle will make you retain water and retaining water will make your bp go up. If you take Winny you will need to inject test, test will raise your bp. Anavar is mild, and in moderate doses (20 - 40mg per day)will not fully suppress your natural test production. So you can get away with an anavar only cycle as long as you don't go over 10 weeks you'll probably be OK. Tren isn't bad, water retention on it is almost nil even when taking 400 - 600 mg of test a week for maintenance. Tren is pretty toxic stuff though and can stress your kidneys. Don't expect to gain a huge amount of weight on any of these steroids though, but, you don't want to gain to much to fast anyway because it will be water weight and it will push your bp up. All this is just what I've gathered through using these drugs and reading about them, I am no expert.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Diet....Cario....Weights...Thats it!

5 years out of the gym you will make progress like a newbee without anything.

If you are "dead" set on using something...I would stay away from all the above mentioned...Tren or test would be a bad idea IMO cause of the BP issue you already have....Winny alone may dry your joints and cause pain and problems...Var only maybe, but its still an oran, will shut down test and is hard on your liver...

If I had to pick one thing...MAYBE primo...But again...YOu will have great results with nothing at all as long as your diet is clean and your training is on track.
    Last edited by BIG_GUNS_21; 02-16-2010 at 07:46 PM.

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    train naturally for 2 yrs straight first then think about doing steroids . training is about the journey not taking short cuts.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Welcome to the forum and congratulate you on getting your mind set on getting into shape! You have just bested half the guys your age who are content being heavy and sitting on the couch.

OK, so you have been away from the gym a long time - 5 years. Before jumping into any AAS, I would highly suggest you get your training regiment back in full form. In addition, get your diet in order and lose weight. Both of these are very important to be successful when you finally start with your gear.

When you are ready, I would suggest a Test-E cycle. Check the forum for beginner's cycles.

Most important - Read about all the sides and get your anti-e's and PCT materials in your hands B4 you start taking anything. So many guys just jump in without clearly educating themselves - good luck.

noladaddy is offline New Member
    thanks for the info. dont get me wrong. im not trying to get into competing. im just wanting to look good. im not trying to bulk up to much. im at 235 right now, not in shape like i once was but im not sloppy at all. i have size from years of training natually. i just bought a home two blocks from anytime fitness. i realize its a lifestyle, ive done it for 10 plus years, i totally understand what its all about and im ready to live it again. i just need a little help to get me where i want to be then im good.

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    sounds like you already have a good base.by the sounds of it you dont need steriods to meet your goal if you just want to "look good". oh yeah and diet isnt 50%.... its 70 -80%. gym is 20 -30% and gear is a measley 5%.

hit it hard

I thought this site was about steroids ? Or was it dietexercisecardio.com? I must go check.
    Last edited by louiscypher; 02-17-2010 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ...aydn... View Post
    train naturally for 2 yrs straight first then think about doing steroids. training is about the journey not taking short cuts.
    Juice is a short cut man. Weather you've been exercising naturally for 2 years or 2 days.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by louiscypher View Post
    Juice is a short cut man. Weather you've been exercising naturally for 2 years or 2 days.
    so you are anti-AAS?

Moto

Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter View Post
    so you are anti-AAS?

Moto
    Not at all, I was just pointing out that weather you work out naturally for a long or short period of time the decision to do AAS is for all intents and purposes a "short cut" to making gains naturally. The only reason I point this fact out in this thread is because I think the whole "short cut" thing is irrelevant and actually quite contrary to the entire purpose of this site. which is to educate people on the use of AAS and not to preach about short cuts and weather people should take them or not.
    Last edited by louiscypher; 02-17-2010 at 06:34 PM.

Not at all, I was just pointing out that weather you work out naturally for a long or short period of time the decision to do AAS is for all intents and purposes a "short cut" to making gains naturally. The only reason I point this fact out in this thread is because I think the whole "short cut" thing is irrelevant and actually quite contrary to the entire purpose of this site. which is to educate people on the use of AAS and not to preach about short cuts and weather people should take them or not.
    if you think this site is about steriods 100% then you obviously dont know shiza. if someone can reach their desired goal without juice your dame right im gonna tell them not to use it. more for me

JScondition is offline Member
    Using steroids is not taking advantage of a "shortcut."

They are used to go past your genetic potential... in no way do I see this as a shortcut. Especially when you usually have to train twice as hard as everyone else to gain full benefits from your gear.

Quote Originally Posted by JScondition View Post
    Using steroids is not taking advantage of a "shortcut."

They are used to go past your genetic potential... in no way do I see this as a shortcut. Especially when you usually have to train twice as hard as everyone else to gain full benefits from your gear.
    ^2x

and thats a beautiful dane by the way. where can i get a pup?

Thread Information