Zookl is offline Associate Member

Cycle Build Questions

Hey Everyone! It's been quite some time sense I last posted on here.
    I think this site is wonderful and the amount of reading, research, and learning I have done here has been great. I just wanted to preface my question with this and am curious about the following, but first here are my stats of course.

31 years old
    Weight: 190 - 195
    Height: 6' 1''
    Cycles: 3 (thorughout 10 years)
    BF% - 6 - 8 %

This will be my 4th cycle and what I'm wondering is how to get the best results out of the gear I currently have. Of course my friends have their own ideas for the best cycle, but I always like checking here to get multiple points of view. Being an educated person I find getting more information is better.

So the gear I have is:

50ml 220mg/ml Deca
    50ml 250mg/ml Test C
    50ml 200mg/ml Winni
    200 20mg Dianabol caps
    30ml 200mg/ml Masteron (Expensive)

This does not include any of my PCT which I have Nolvadex and HCG Blue Tops ready to go.

So, I clearly have enough for one hell of a great cycle and then some. I am trying to do a great bulking cycle and have been hearing to add the Winni at the end to get a nice edge. I'm not looking to use all the gear at all, but I thought I would post what I am working with to see what the different opinons are. Those of you that remember me understand I am a well roudned individual. I curious to see what the different opinions are and what people would do themselves if they had the gear listed for a good bulking cycle. I'm not even looking to use everything listed but if someone can justify why and when I'm looking at it as a go.

So please, constructive criticism is a wonderful thing. I'm looking forward to hearing poeples opinion. Also, it is wonderful to be back agian! Hello all!!

-The Zook

on another note and not trying to get off topic. Is it a waste to use Winni at the end of a bulking cycle?

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    what prior cycles have you run?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how many wks you thinkn?
    200mg/ml winny? i hope you dont plan to shoot that,,i never seen it over 100mg/ml
    i assum its mast E at 200mg/ml?
    Last edited by chuckt12345; 02-17-2010 at 03:54 PM.

I'm planning on a 14 week cycle. As far as the Winny, it was a mistype, it is 50mg/ml. Dont know what I was thinking.

The last cycle I ran was a 14 week cycle with Test C and Deca . I ran around 750 mg of test wtih 450 mg of Deca. I stopped the Deca nearly 3 weeks before the end of my Test then started my PCT. Results were wonderful.
    So you can see why I am asking for different opinions. I'm curious to see what people have to say.

Thanks again...

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I would run the test and deca again and leave out the winny.

You could run it towards the end, but you are bulking.

I would run a cutting cycle with the winny after your PCT and time off.

Mast does not fit into a bulking cycle very good.

Best

T

Yeah I was thnking about that too. My boys right now are running Test, Mast, Deca , Dianabol , and Anavar and love the results. They are running the D-Bol only for the first 4 weeks to kick start it and the Anavar the last 4 weeks to help keep the gains. I was questioning why they were using the Masteron during this cycle and I can see why they are doing it. I thought it was a waste but it created a hard dense like look to their physique. ALmost makes the muscles look like stone. I think it is an expensive unnecasary additive to the cycle but it worked well for them.

So, My last cycle I used Test and Deca. I'm curious to see what will happen when I add Dianabol to it at the beginning. Also finishing the cycle with Winny should help keep my gains a bit.

I had a hard time with acne as well. Started with accutane and it was a life saver. Just thought I would throw that out there to anyone who has had the same problem. Accutane works. Just have to be careful with it.

Anymore feedback will bne great.

Again, I would like to use more than just Test and Deca even though I have had wonderful results with those two.

Thread Information