Dentman is offline New Member

Beginner..First cycle sust...Thank's in advance

First of all I would like to say thanks for any info... Ive been doing research for about a month but I would like to see what you guy's think.

Stat's
    age 31
    height 5-10
    weight 190
    bf% not sure.
    Diet is in check

Ok here it goes...Ive been working out for almost a year... I know some will say keep working out for at least another year before doing any aas... I already have every thing i need... I have 15ml of sust 270 and 10 ml of prop...
    For pct i have clomi, tamox and liquidex in case of gyno...
    I was going to do 10 weeks of sust... It's work's out to about 405mg a week... going to split that up 3x a week... mon/wed/fri...I was going to do the pro week 11 and 12...
    Im going to start pct 18 day's after last sust injec.
    pct clomi 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

Does that sound right...Thanks

bump

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    working out for almost a year?? cmon, dont you have any patience??

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    i would suggest you dont do it as your gym experience is very weak. also you said you were going to do the prop weeks 11 and 12- so are you saying your going to use the full 10ml of prop in 2 weeks on your first cycle?

yea i guess my patience is lacking... maybe I,ll sell the gear to one of bud's... as far as the prop from what ive read... they say 100 mg eod...10 days worth... i know sust has prop in it...someone said do the sust first and then the prop at the end

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you did your homework
    looks good to me other than the fact your newer to working out

6ft5 is offline Member
    At 5ft10 190 and one year in the gym, not tryn to say r fat, but U should get a bf est. Or check it.... Sence its ur first cycle, maybe work it in to a 10wk cycle. Use a bit higher dose... Save ur prop for next cycle if u like what happens.

liftingheavy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentman View Post
    Ok here it goes...Ive been working out for almost a year... I know some will say keep working out for at least another year before doing any aas
    No no no! That's not how it works here!

When you sign up and look for advice, you need to lie about the following:
    1) Your age (if you're under 60)
    2) Your workout experience (if it's less than 30 years)
    3) Your diet (if you eat less than one entire cow per day)

If you don't lie about these things, then Marcus The Bully comes along and ORDERS you not to do steroids .

Of course you can just ignore Marcus... but there's a problem... once Marcus has spoken in a thread, everyone else is terrified to give a reply and help you out for fear that Marcus will bully them too.

So remember, you need to lie, you need to keep Marcus off your back, otherwise you'll never get anywhere in bodybuilding.

You're best off to abandon the account you have now and sign up all over again, that way people won't be afraid to give you advice.

Hope that helps.

Thank's you guy's... Im going to get my bf% tommorrow and see what it is... what bf% is acceptable to do aas... Thanks

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just put up a pic,, thats the easiest way to do it
    most people will say 15% is the high end but i think thats BS

ok... i will try later... i have to get a camera unless i can find the adapter to my phone.. thanks

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by liftingheavy View Post

If you don't lie about these things, then Marcus The Bully comes along and ORDERS you not to do steroids .

Of course you can just ignore Marcus... but there's a problem... once Marcus has spoken in a thread, everyone else is terrified to give a reply and help you out for fear that Marcus will bully them too.

So remember, you need to lie, you need to keep Marcus off your back, otherwise you'll never get anywhere in bodybuilding.

You're best off to abandon the account you have now and sign up all over again, that way people won't be afraid to give you advice.

Hope that helps.
    marcus gives out top advice you cretin, its just pigheaded assholes like you tht create the crap across this board, hopefully you wont be here long with that attitude

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Hope that helps.

Thats because your a young cocky immature kid who asked for advice how to cycle and you didnt get the reply you was wanting, at your age your shouldnt be cycling but again your young ones know it all lol..

Your time here will be short if you carry on with the attitude,

we try to eductae the youngs one with the right advice, if you dont want to hear the correct advice go somewhere else.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

Hope that helps.
    not at all, but considering Marcus has more knowledge in his splooge then you will ever have MOST INTELLIGENT people listen to him and show him the proper respect

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    just put up a pic,, thats the easiest way to do it
    most people will say 15% is the high end but i think thats BS
    I just used a body fat caliper and what i came up with is 20% Im guessing thats pretty high.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    not at all, but considering Marcus has more knowledge in his splooge then you will ever have MOST INTELLIGENT people listen to him and show him the proper respect
    lolllllll

reichertc2009 is offline Junior Member
    I ran 500mg /w
    sun/wed 250mg
    10 weeks
    same shit great results gained 28lbs. Kept 16lbs. After pct

Thank's... I think im going to give it a go... I,ll post my results...

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Thats because your a young cocky immature kid who asked for advice how to cycle and you didnt get the reply you was wanting, at your age your shouldnt be cycling but again your young ones know it all lol..

Your time here will be short if you carry on with the attitude,

we try to eductae the youngs one with the right advice, if you dont want to hear the correct advice go somewhere else.
    I want the same tank top your waering in ur avatar where can i get one?c
    edit: only if it will make me look like that lol, haha anyways you know how it goes people only like to hear what they want to hear. Not what they need just what they want. I was the same when i recently joined the board but after some good advice i now know better.

Hope that helps.
    awwwwwww nobody likes me!

Thread Information