Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

Help!! Package stuck at US CUSTOMS!!

hey guys i ordered some test and clomid+nolva from overseas, its coming from Pakistan via USPS.

Here is the status as of today via tracking using the package reference code:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Class: Express Mail International®

Your item is being processed by United States Customs. No further information is available for this item.

Detailed Results:
    Inbound Into Customs
    Inbound International Arrival, January 30, 2010, 8:38 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So i called usps it arrived in US on the jan 30 and still has not left customs. I remember last time it took a week to get out of customs. Should i be concerned its already Feb 17. USPS gave me the customs number. I called using an outside phone to see whats goin on but they were closed. What can i do. did they confiscate it. Am i ****ed and all i can do is wait for a siezure letter????

Please help guys...I have the customs number. i aint gonna call using my phone cuz i dont want feds at my door. What should i do??? my patience is running out

Is there a way to get this package delivered to me faster. or has it been siezed??
    Can i call and check or would that be inviting trouble. if i do call what can i say and ask?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Be patient... I have seen that crap say that for a good bit and have the package show up at my door.

you will know whats up when you get a customs letter or the package...

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Be patient... I have seen that crap say that for a good bit and have the package show up at my door.

YES^^^^^^ Be patient, it standard to go through them

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    next time just use lions product and have no problem.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I know how you feel, my stuff has been there for about 2 weeks. Just wait.

grimmace is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    next time just use lions product and have no problem.
    lion sells Test

Microbrew is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post

You don't always get a letter. I have pack that has been sitting since Oct 30th coming from the same place this bro's pack is coming. I just checked it again and it says it (Information for this item is stored in files offline). I haven't checked it for about a month now and when seen this post I checked it again. Before that it said (Inbound Into Customs). So you don't always get a letter.

Micro
    Last edited by Microbrew; 02-18-2010 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmace View Post
    lion sells Test
    obviously not, but he would have at least gotten half his shit. Test is ez to find. So is a domestic source. its just you guys probably google steroids and buy from the first site you see.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Microbrew View Post
    You don't always get a letter. I have pack that has been sitting since Oct 30th coming from the same place this bro's pack is coming. I just checked it again and it says it (Information for this item is stored in files offline). I haven't checked it for about a month now and when seen this post I checked it again. Before that it said (Inbound Into Customs). So you don't always get a letter.

Micro
    That is true... Actually if they were smart they wouldn't give you a letter... Cause with that letter a lot of over seas company's will resend the order... HAHA

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    clomid and nolva wouldnt mean sht to me without the test.

Moto

ya but customs are ten times more likely to stop and have a problem with pills then gear imo.

Jbert22 is offline Associate Member
    good luck bro but why the heck would you get anything from that entire area? then expect a suspicious package from pakistan to pass customs? if i worked in customs i sure would check it since u never know what them camel jockeys will try and do!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbert22 View Post
    good luck bro but why the heck would you get anything from that entire area? then expect a suspicious package from pakistan to pass customs? if i worked in customs i sure would check it since u never know what them camel jockeys will try and do!!!
    lollll

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    obviously not, but he would have at least gotten half his shit. Test is ez to find. So is a domestic source. its just you guys probably google steroids and buy from the first site you see.
    I have a little trick to finding new sources through yahoo or google search we cant share those tricks on here can we?

negative.

negative.
    sucks to be them then

grimmace is offline Junior Member
    Really, what good would the clomids and nolva do without the test. Can you really not figure out why he ordered it together, or do you just fell good about posting and putting people down. Grow up donkey

Quote Originally Posted by Jbert22 View Post
    Hes going to be injecting camel piss

Really, what good would the clomids and nolva do without the test. Can you really not figure out why he ordered it together, or do you just fell good about posting and putting people down. Grow up donkey
    donkey huh? Let me see let me order something from pakistan....are you kidding me we are living in times were freaken dudes are trying to light there shoes on fire to blow up planes. Were do you think 90% of these people are coming from.

It would not be as much of a loss if he would have gotten them separately.

c-Z
    Donkey? LMAO..... He isn't putting anyone down. It was a simple statement. Don't take it out of context. Ok Cow?

donkey huh? Let me see let me order something from pakistan....are you kidding me we are living in times were freaken dudes are trying to light there shoes on fire to blow up planes. Were do you think 90% of these people are coming from.

It would not be as much of a loss if he would have gotten them separately.
    Anyone not watch the news today... Some idiot flew a plane into a building... This world is F*D up...... And sadly to say terrorists sure do hate us. Most of them come from that region.... So i would imagine customs has higher standards for those countries packages
    Last edited by c-Z; 02-18-2010 at 06:07 PM.

Cz is right. Something gota give. 2012 approaching!!! Live and love while u can

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    I lost my arabian sand goggles . . . .. on that note i would just wait and if its a loss its a loss it happens. its a gamble.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    the guy who flew the plane into the building wasnt a camel rider.... he was a regular dude pissed off at the IRS because he lost all of his savings to them. We should probably tone down on the middle eastern hating... my entire family and myself are from the "sand pits" and we've never blown anything up or have any intent to.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lexruger View Post
    the guy who flew the plane into the building wasnt a camel rider.... he was a regular dude pissed off at the IRS because he lost all of his savings to them. We should probably tone down on the middle eastern hating... my entire family and myself are from the "sand pits" and we've never blown anything up or have any intent to.
    posted january the 10th

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hi. This will be my first cycle ever, and i am going to use Dbol and Sustanon . I have been lifting for about 2 years now and have recently started a diet plan taken of this site. Im eating about 3000+ calories a day with about 200+ grams of protein. All i was able to order was a 10ml vial of Sustanon and 100 10mg Dbol's. From reading a lot of people use test as a base but in my infinite wisdom i thought for at once would be a good idea, but now im not sure i have enough to do a proper cycle with the sustanon. I was planning on taking 30mg of dbol for the first 4 weeks and 300 mg of sustanon for eight weeks. I have read that most people reccomend doing at least 400-500 of test for there cycled, would i be wasting my time with only 300 a week? Also, can i up my dbol does to 40 a day w/o going overboard? I want to minimize the water weight if at all possible. I am planning on taking nolva and clomid for pct as well as using HCG towards the end of the cycle and through the pct. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Thanks everyone.

25 years old
    165 lbs
    6 feet tall
    Body fat ?

posted today

your body might respond really well to a clean bulking diet. Within a few months people might be thinking you been taking steroids the whole time. I went from 155 at 6 feet to 195 in about half a year and body fat didnt rise at all. My wife thinks im on something....

So my friend you are a liar/ because of that I now think you are a terrorist as well... I believe you may be building up to blow something up........

Lex I'm sorry if I offended u. But can u tell me why every damn gas station here is owned by middle easterns? I'm not handing out pitty cards and if somebody don't like us oh well. I ain't bout to tone down any middle eastern thing while our country and soldiers are at war with SOME of those people. I'm not saying all

i know what you mean about a few ruining it for all..... i think they run the gas stations because they have a good overseas connect

OP order your clomid/nolva through Lion so you wont have this problem again

It's almost like a conspieracy.

And I'd bet my last boiled crawfish lol that Lex ain't a Terorist!! Lol. He's just as American than u and me but I will still profile until things get resolved

haha shoot i profile my own people sometime i speak farsi ( what the speak in Iran BTW) really loudly and fast around older ladies...its fun to watch them run

Lol. Funny. Hey I gota say them women over there are SEXY. Huk me up! Lol

gooer is offline Associate Member
    so did it ever end up clearing customs?

idrockasupra is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gooer View Post
    so did it ever end up clearing customs?
    Well im muslim and i dont like blown shitup except guns and fireworks and im bigger then 90% of you shit talkers, get off the internet and go lift some ****ing weights you light weights

gixxer_juice is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftedDuramax2007 View Post
    I have a little trick to finding new sources through yahoo or google search we cant share those tricks on here can we?
    so no one said you cant share. so what is your trick?

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    must really make your piss boil when this happens did you get this back ?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer_juice View Post
    so no one said you cant share. so what is your trick?
    You guys are unbelievable

^^^^^incorrect, they clearly said that its a negative to post up a source on here. Same goes for how to run a search for a specific source or group of sources. Can't do that. Get 100 posts and ask a vet what they think of the source you are considering ordering from.

"dirty d"

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ View Post
    ^^^^^incorrect, they clearly said that its a negative to post up a source on here. Same goes for how to run a search for a specific source or group of sources. Can't do that. Get 100 posts and ask a vet what they think of the source you are considering ordering from.

"dirty d"

^It is just as easy as that

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member
    I have probably as much experience as anyone can have with this. Customs is NOT your problem. When you order overseas, you get your gear cheap. The cost of losing it at customs should not be a concern. PERIOD. If you are worried about the police arresting you, do not worry. It is 100% out of your control. If the police find it (not customs) after it leaves customs, you will be arrested NO MATTER what you do. There is no way to get around it unless you hide out before the package is delivered. I have never heard of anyone getting busted by cops for a small shipment of steroids , they are usually more concerned with other types of drugs.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idrockasupra View Post
    Well im muslim and i dont like blown shitup except guns and fireworks and im bigger then 90% of you shit talkers, get off the internet and go lift some ****ing weights you light weights
    That's mature!

jackd1509 is offline New Member
    So did it get cleared up or what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information