O_TownKID613 is offline New Member

tren A and prop cycle??

going to run a 8 week cycle of tren A and test prop 100 mg ed of each compound. When should I start to administer HCG I have used HCG before and only after a cycle and it still worked great, but I wanna prevent my nuts from shrinking if at all possible during this cycle. So what do you guys suggest I heard 500 IU's twice a week all troughout cycle is a nice amount to use and I have also heard to wait till after cycle and run for around 20 days after. Ne ways ne veteran suggestions help thanks.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    What are your previous cycles? 100mg of tren or tren in general isn't for those that aren't experienced and have not yet exhausted the use of all protocols for growth like tweaking diet/training, or other less powerful compounds

Weight
    Bf
    Years training?

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    beat me to it...

24 years old have ran 5 major cycles since nineteen years old, cycles that consisted of at one time test E, at 500 mg a week, test prop at 450 mg per week, and d bol of 50 mg ED. Also have ran a tren cycle with test E as my base at 500 mg per week, and stacked with EQ 500 mg per week, other cycles I ran were much similar to the first one stated maybe with a few differnces minus the d bol etc...

ne ways that pic in my avatar is like almost 4 years old I couldn't find anything recent had to grab it off something I had online all my pics got wiped when I got my viruses wiped off my comp.

all cycles were ran a minimum of 8 to twelve weeks and pct was used but I didn't start using HCG till I finished my last cycle and I do not have the best understanding for it

so I got your age

Be honest

Weight
    Height
    BF
    Training experience

Read up on HCG and you can have your question answered for you
    Swiftos HCG: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

HCG FAQ: HCG (Pregnyl) FAQ

are u trying to say that thats not my age lol ne ways I guess thats all the info im going to get take care

No I'm saying I got your age now be honest with your stats.

Probably didn't post them cause you don't wanna boast about em. Don't understand why you'd put up an old pic of your self.

its the only pic I had hence the pics all got wiped off my comp i'm 290 16 percent body fat and 6'4, yes yes I know I need to lower my body fat before I hop on this cycle I have heard it a million times and don't worry im in the process by the time I start it body fat will be much lower I just haven been dieting like crazy how I should have been up until two weeks ago.

and been lifting consistantly for the last 5 years but I always lifted on and off as a teen too.

Thread Information