Thread: which stack?

Murcielago is offline New Member

which stack?

Which stack do you guys think will be better for a first time steroid user who needs big gains? should i take Deca + Sust or Deca + Dianobol???

a couple more new bie questions for you guys:
    is it true you cant run or do cardio while on steroids ?
    is it true you shouldnt have sex on steroids?
    are the steroids found in Mexico less effective than those found in the states??

thanks allot guys!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, well IMO u should do all 3 for the best results. Something like this....

weeks 1 - 4 35mgs dbol x ed
    weeks 1 - 10 400mgs deca
    weeks 1 - 12 500mgs sust

Also to answer ur questions...

-is it true you cant run or do cardio while on steroids ? - not true, u can do cardio on AS.

-is it true you shouldnt have sex on steroids? - bro have all the sex u can get

-are the steroids found in Mexico less effective than those found in the states?? - IMO the Vet gear in Mexico is just as good as human grade.

Hope this helps bro.

OG

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro dont listen to him hes clueless he dosent know what hes talkin about !!! ,biatch !

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by big N
    bro dont listen to him hes clueless he dosent know what hes talkin about !!! ,biatch !
    Sup turkey... hehehe

OG

Murcielago is offline New Member
    But im only thinking of doing 1 cycle, how long is that? can u specify more i dont want to be doing this shit for like 3 months ..im looking for a quick fix .. gain some quick mass nothing monstrous anyone can help me out?

fkn9381 is offline New Member
    I hate to tell ya bro, but there's no "quick fix" if you're looking in to AS then read the information on this site. in your situation if you're going to do a cycle, it should entail 10-12 wks of structured training/eating/sleeping. i would thoroughly discourage you from doing a half-cycle or an incomplete cycle of any kind. but i agree that if you have the access and the money, the best option for a is doing all three as stated in a previous reply. See, the deca will give you leaner/longer term gains but takes longer to see results. The sust is a good stack with the deca for quicker gains but still keeping them. D-bol is usually used in the forwardly ascribed manner. 4wks at the beginning of the cycle to "jumpstart" the cycle then is discontinued after the 4 wks. It is also a 17aa and is hard on your liver. you would want to take ala (alpha-lipoic acid) and/or milkthistle for liver support and restrain from drinking heavily. both can be purchased at health stores.
    honestly, in your situation and with your experience i would just do the deca/sust stack. And bro, if you don't commit to the cycle, you'll get no results which from your profile you said you'd tried d-bol and it sucked. Sorry to say AS are no substitute for consistent training and eating habits. man, in my opinion you should forget the AS get some creatine/protien powder/etc.. and get into a good routine for a while. and just do alot of research on AS. Sorry if i was a little long winded, just sometimes the full explanations of things are abbreviated for time sake. i shouldn't have to tell you all of this, if you were thinking of doing the stack you should have already known. Use "Search" option on this board and look up some stuff. OH YEAH! use it on CLOMID and POST-CYCLE THERAPY if you don't know what either is. Find out before you do anything.
    Good luck with everything bro and don't think i'm being patronizing, its just since you're just starting out, i don't want you to do the steriotypical thing a 17-18 yr old does. Doesn't look before they leap.

Thread Information