Thread: Androgel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mrtom82 is offline New Member

Androgel

Anyone used Androgel instead of injectables, and if so, did you get good results?
    Last edited by mrtom82; 02-19-2010 at 12:39 PM.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtom82 View Post
    Anyone used Androgel instead of injectables, and if so, did you get good results?
    That really depends on your goal, test levels, age, etc,etc....

What are your goals?

mrtom82 is offline New Member
    I want to gain strength and lean muscle, but I don't want to cycle anything that will shut down my natural test production. I'm just looking for something that will give me a little test boost without a lot of side effects or the need for PCT.

Just2Big is offline Associate Member
    On the scale of 1 to 10 androl is a 10 for side effects. Gel will not be as strong. Just like the test gels. And you will lose most if not all of your gains when you are off of it.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtom82 View Post
    I want to gain strength and lean muscle, but I don't want to cycle anything that will shut down my natural test production. I'm just looking for something that will give me a little test boost without a lot of side effects or the need for PCT.
    Keep in mind that the gel will negatively affect your hpta. For muscle and strength the injectable test is far superior. I would find an trt doc that would prescribe the injectable.

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    Keep in mind that the gel will negatively affect your hpta. For muscle and strength the injectable test is far superior. I would find an trt doc that would prescribe the injectable.
    Agreed, I found one after searching long and hard and now I run cyp when im not on.

Androgel is just for supplemental really bro. Ive used it for trt. It sucked, and it stunk.

Like flowers and alcohol.

Good luck ever smelling like a man again.

Regular trib and test boosters dont work for you??

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I used Androgel , it's not for muscle and strength purposes. It will do nothing for you in that sense.

pres is offline New Member
    i have been using androgel for 2 months and i am getting cut up and notice the improvement in my muscle tone. i am on androgel because my t levels were at 150 and now there at 540. i still could use a boost in my sex drive and from viewing everyones posts i will be trying to get the shots soon.. i am 38

pres is offline New Member
    5 10" and 176lbs.. my question is .. i have been searching the net and all kinds of posts about androgel and tons of them say it thins and overall shrinks the size of your penis... anyone?

Thread Information