rocafella is offline Associate Member

lasix vs armidex

hey guys, i've used lasix for three days, and didn't make much difference for water retention, i thought when u take lasix, u pee 1000 times a day, but i didn't, i'm using armidex for two days now, and im getting better results, 0.25 eod. is this normal, is armidex more powerfull ?

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocafella;50***98
    hey guys, i've used lasix for three days, and didn't make much difference for water retention, i thought when u take lasix, u pee 1000 times a day, but i didn't, i'm using armidex for two days now, and im getting better results, 0.25 eod. is this normal, is armidex more powerfull ?
    not at all, as far as i know lasix is very dangerous and will do its job..arimidex does not even come close as far as its diuretic effects compared to lasix...you sure you have legit lasix or maybe mixed up the lasix with arimidex lol

no, it's legit, they sell it in the pharmacy without prescription, it's 40mg tablets

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocafella View Post
    no, it's legit, they sell it in the pharmacy without prescription, it's 40mg tablets
    dont know what to tell you bud, its like comparing masteron to letro as far as being an anti estrogen

maybe my body reacts differently to it, or i should take it a little longer ??

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Why are you taking lasix?
    Are you on cycle?

Lasix is a diuretic, arimidex is a aromatase inhibitor, not the same drug.

go4gold is offline Member
    Man, lasix can be dangerous. If not careful, deluite your ellectrolytes, lead to heart arrythemias, shut down kidneys. It's some water, I'd go with the a-dex. Plus can help prevent gyno.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Only person I know that used lasix was a kidney dialyzes patient . There is no doubt that he immediately passed all the water in him when he took his pill .

It may depend on dose , but I would not take more than 1 day in a row and be cautious of the OTC stuff .

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Are you on cycle?

yes i'm on cycle, and i'm bloated, and i'm sick of it, tried lasix for three days, i'm not going to say i didn't see any results but no what i was thinking, they say that u piss 1000 times, but i didn't, sure i felt my heart is going to explode and dizzy, but one banana and apple takes care of it, and i sweat when i sleep,

but i took a-dex and the heart problem went away and i pissed 9 times till now, and i can feel that i'm dry

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Are you on cycle?

yes i'm on cycle, and i'm bloated, and i'm sick of it, tried lasix for three days, i'm not going to say i didn't see any results but no what i was thinking, they say that u piss 1000 times, but i didn't, sure i felt my heart is going to explode and dizzy, but one banana and apple takes care of it, and i sweat when i sleep,

but i took a-dex and the heart problem went away and i pissed 9 times till now, and i can feel that i'm dry

hero717 is offline Associate Member
    lasix is a diuretic and you will lose potassium and sodium so if your taking it make sure ur increasing your intake of electrolytes. Most people who take it is recommended to take it inthe morning when they wake up. your suppose to pee a lot. it gets rid of fluid. and as mentioned before it could cause some serious heart problems cause your heart depends on Na and K for contractions.

i'm not going to use it anymore, i just hate the feeling that you don't know what the fvck is happening to your body.

i'll be using a-dex now, i'm using it eod, i just wanna know can i use it everyday ?? 0.25 is the dosage.

GMAN(get"N"swole) is offline Junior Member
    this has nothing to do with this but i was wondering if you have pseudo gynecomastia , can you get rid of it using arimidex or any other anti-gyno to get rid of it. ive had it for a couple of months and its barely showing but just the fact that its there bothers me

Thread Information