Thread: Gyno help!!!

reddragon4954 is offline Member

Gyno help!!!

Hey guys, long story short I am paranoid about gyno. I know there are threads on gyno but please bare with me.

GYNO Pain is what im concerned with...

Is gyno pain constant dull kind of pain that is always there and does gyno pain hurt when you push on???

So lets say Im developing gyno, when I push on the lump or mass or my nipple for the matter it would def. hurt right, no question pain I would feel If I was developing gyno???

Side note: Very difficult for me to fill for lumps as I had chest surgery a year ago and have scar tissue development pretty close to both nipples. As a result of the surgery when looking at myself sideways in the mirror, I can actually press my index finger nail all the way into my nipple so you cant see the nail anyone, if I can do this would that mean I probably ok b/c gyno forms directly behind the nipple therfore I would not be able to push my finger that deep in???

Sorry for the details guys but am paraniod and scared guys, please help asap...

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954;50***40
    Hey guys, long story short I am paranoid about gyno. I know there are threads on gyno but please bare with me.

GYNO Pain is what im concerned with...

Is gyno pain constant dull kind of pain that is always there and does gyno pain hurt when you push on???

So lets say Im developing gyno, when I push on the lump or mass or my nipple for the matter it would def. hurt right, no question pain I would feel If I was developing gyno???

Side note: Very difficult for me to fill for lumps as I had chest surgery a year ago and have scar tissue development pretty close to both nipples. As a result of the surgery when looking at myself sideways in the mirror, I can actually press my index finger nail all the way into my nipple so you cant see the nail anyone, if I can do this would that mean I probably ok b/c gyno forms directly behind the nipple therfore I would not be able to push my finger that deep in???

Sorry for the details guys but am paraniod and scared guys, please help asap...

First off relax bro.

Gyno can be painless with just lumps in or around breast tissue.

I have never had it, but have not read or heard of it being painfull.

Let's see what others have to say about this.

Best

T

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    yeah dude i got it and no mines not painfull. nipples look puffier and stick out more.. sorta coming to terms with it lol i think mine is irreversable

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Gyno lumps are very painfull!! If you brush your nip against the wall it hurts like ****. My lumps were golfball sized. I had the surgery and have never been happier.

Thread Information