ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

Halo and aggressivity

This is an hypothetical question: Let's say someone was after the aggresivity boosting properties of Halo. Like for instance as a pre workout supplement. (Not cycling it)

A. How much would somebody take?
    B. What are the possible side effects of non regular use? (Let's say I'd be to keep a bottle of halo on hand for those days where I want that extra boost in the gym). Would a dose once or twice a week pre workout completly shut me down? And if yes, how would somebody counteract that?

Reason I ask is for when I go to the boxing/fighting gym. Would like to have that extra aggressivity when punching the bags and training in general.

Stats 6'2" 205lbs, 10%. (Fighter shape, not a bodybuilder)

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357;507***5
    This is an hypothetical question: Let's say someone was after the aggresivity boosting properties of Halo. Like for instance as a pre workout supplement. (Not cycling it)

A. How much would somebody take?
    B. What are the possible side effects of non regular use? (Let's say I'd be to keep a bottle of halo on hand for those days where I want that extra boost in the gym). Would a dose once or twice a week pre workout completly shut me down? And if yes, how would somebody counteract that?

Reason I ask is for when I go to the boxing/fighting gym. Would like to have that extra aggressivity when punching the bags and training in general.

Stats 6'2" 205lbs, 10%. (Fighter shape, not a bodybuilder)

A. 10mg maybe 20mg
    B. no clue i guess it depends how much of it you use and how often...i wouldent do it though unless your on trt

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Thanks for the reply laduem. Anyone else?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i agree 10 mg

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    "In addition, during fluoxymesterone administration, there was a reduction in testosterone , gonadotropins and LH response to LHRH. Basal TSH did not vary, but there was a reduction in the peak and integrated TSH response to TRH. PRL levels tend to remain unchanged during fluoxymesterone use (8). Halo is of course suppressive to your HPTA, but I´ve found that in some studies where measurements were made of serum FSH, LH, testosterone, up to 20mgs per day of Halo did not suppress them measurably (9). This could possibly indicate the use of up to 20mgs/day of Halotestin without being in any great danger of suppressing endogenous hormones."

Quote from our board owner, .

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally i like 20-30mg pre-workout or pre-fight (MMA). But i only use one cycle. I don't like gear off-cycle. Unless i was on TRT.

Kata Gatame is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Personally i like 20-30mg pre-workout or pre-fight (MMA). But i only use one cycle. I don't like gear off-cycle. Unless i was on TRT.
    I'm assuming you aren't tested though, a fighter that is couldn't get away with doing that.

Detection time is around 2 months right? I would like to try Halo but that turns me off of it.

Thread Information