Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By dec11
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 2 Post By XxAndreaxX
  • 1 Post By DrewZ

Thread: endomorph looking to get ripped??!!

O_TownKID613 is offline New Member

endomorph looking to get ripped??!!

I am an endomorph unfortanately lol and I am wanting to get ripped but not lose any muscle mass how can this be achieved??

carteblanche08865 is offline Junior Member

search button

diet, cardio, search and read all you can find.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O_TownKID613 View Post
    I am an endomorph unfortanately lol and I am wanting to get ripped but not lose any muscle mass how can this be achieved??
    of course...im an endo as well, you just need to diet harder and do more cardio than someone normally would

baddgsx is offline Junior Member
    1. Diet
    2. Training
    3. Cardio

once you get all these in check for awhile , then you could use aas if need be

^^^agreed

but if you want to keep muscle and strength AAS help a ton! but you have to realize if those arnt in check you wont loose bodyfat

whats a good body fat percent to get to before using AAS

whats a good body fat percent to get to before using AAS
    people on here are going to say 15% or less..IMO though 20% is fine for just test...but you have to understand what diet works for you and how to train and do cardio....trust me YOU WILL NOT GET RIPPED IF EVEN ONE OF THOSE THINGS ARNT IN CHECK

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    people on here are going to say 15% or less..IMO though 20% is fine for just test...but you have to understand what diet works for you and how to train and do cardio....trust me YOU WILL NOT GET RIPPED IF EVEN ONE OF THOSE THINGS ARNT IN CHECK
    so what would you suggest in terms of test if he want to get ripped? 250 mg a week of Test E with a carb and caloried restricted diet? Cardio 5 days a week at 30 minx2 a day with intense weight training 4 days a week high volume moderate reps? Or maybe that with test prop and Clen ?

yah i hear that endomorph should split there cardio up to trick their metabolism how much cardio per day and how should i do it

yah i hear that endomorph should split there cardio up to trick their metabolism how much cardio per day and how should i do it
    if you were serious i would suggest 30 min a day once in the am on an empty stomach and again in the pm after weights. as far as aas i cant give you much advice as i am not as seasoned in this area as alot of the others. i can tell you your goals CAN BE attained naturally, most of being cut is proper diet and cardio. Im sure aas can assist you if done right but again ill leave that for someone else to say.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalJ View Post
    so what would you suggest in terms of test if he want to get ripped? 250 mg a week of Test E with a carb and caloried restricted diet? Cardio 5 days a week at 30 minx2 a day with intense weight training 4 days a week high volume moderate reps? Or maybe that with test prop and Clen?
    well #1 thing is diet. Find a diet that works well for you...personally i love carb cycling, keto is another big one people love

#2 i do cardio everyday but thats just me..it depends how fast you want to cut up to...personally i like doing cardio twice a day for 5 days and then once a day for 2 days (low intensity of course)

#3 250mg of test e to me is kind of pointless..150-200mg is trt so why shut yourself down for just a slight increase in test. Iv never ran test e for a cycle but for test p i would run test p @ atleast 100mg eod. (depends on your cycle history) if its your first cycle then do 100mg eod.

#4 Dont use clen , you want to know what is doing the work with the fat loss, which will take some experimenting and find what works well with your body which can take months...hell even years, but if your diet/cardio is in check you will loose bodyfat no matter what.. its just finding what works BEST that will take awhile, since there is always something that can be done better
    Last edited by laduem88; 02-21-2010 at 04:37 PM.

Indeed. thanks for you input.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Another thing to remember if you are higher in the body fat just trying to lose and using some test to help, is that the test is only really there to help keep the muscle mass you already have.

I only say this cause I have known a few people who try this and get cought up in the gaining strength part of the cycle and wind up giving a bit on the diet to get stronger...Then over the long run it starts working backwards and they start to gain.

Personally I like cyp for the test run around 400-500mg/week split into 2 shots (even though its a longer acting ester I like shooting 2X to keep blood levels more stable) and run a good AI for the estrogen sides.

Doesn't anyone want to ask the guy his stats? Seems pointless to argue over whether or not he should take drugs when it may be a moot point anyway...

So, OP, what are your stats?

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Hes has posted them before....But yeah its good to have them in a post like this.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    cut = diet.... end of story - not even cardio or weights

yes!!! cardi= and weights will help BUT !!! diet = cuts

i do no cardio none... im shreaded

when i did tons of cardio i wasnt this rippedl, though i had a very balanced diet... it was not a good diet for retaining muscle and getting ripped.

Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    Doesn't anyone want to ask the guy his stats? Seems pointless to argue over whether or not he should take drugs when it may be a moot point anyway...

So, OP, what are your stats?
    lol why do you need stats to loose bodyfat? we made it clear it was all diet and cardio

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    simple science, decrease cals and increase workload=bye bye bf. your fat is nothing more than stored energy and you will lose muscle mass to some degree
    poizonn likes this.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    lol why do you need stats to loose bodyfat? we made it clear it was all diet and cardio
    if your recommending gear to him then it is nessecary

poizonn is offline New Member
    this is a huge bump but for any future endomorphs that come accross this (like myself) I have found the only way to cut is eating a super low carb diet at 3 meals a day. (breakfast, lunch, dinner)

Energy is shit and I power through with coffee, losing tons of volume in arms and legs but abs are slowly coming out.. so I guess it's one thing for another for now.

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poizonn View Post
    this is a huge bump but for any future endomorphs that come accross this (like myself) I have found the only way to cut is eating a super low carb diet at 3 meals a day. (breakfast, lunch, dinner)

Energy is shit and I power through with coffee, losing tons of volume in arms and legs but abs are slowly coming out.. so I guess it's one thing for another for now.
    Only 3 meals a day? What happened to eating every 3 hous to keep metabolism up while still eating low carbs throughout the day, I'm an endomorph as well and I lost about 75-80lbs about 2 years ago from eating super small meals, mainly salads, fruits, super low protein llike maybe if I was lucky 100grams a day with no soda and fast food, it still took me 10 months to cut the 75extra lbs I had, since turning to bodybuilding diet of 250gs of protein a day with little carbs same fats as when I cut big time, and still haven't touched a soda in 2+ years I find it impossible to cut, unless I want to decrease protein to half of what I get now or less, us endos are ****ed

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    I believe I'm an Endo and I find that the only thing to keep me lean/ripped is cardio AFTER weight training.
    High frequency eating too(no longer than 3 hrs) and I keep my calories and carbs high, cardio is king.
    Yes if I drop the carbs it happens a lot quicker but I dont like the strength loss and possible muslce loss.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    I believe I'm an Endo and I find that the only thing to keep me lean/ripped is cardio AFTER weight training.
    High frequency eating too(no longer than 3 hrs) and I keep my calories and carbs high, cardio is king.
    Yes if I drop the carbs it happens a lot quicker but I dont like the strength loss and possible muslce loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia View Post
    Only 3 meals a day? What happened to eating every 3 hous to keep metabolism up while still eating low carbs throughout the day, I'm an endomorph as well and I lost about 75-80lbs about 2 years ago from eating super small meals, mainly salads, fruits, super low protein llike maybe if I was lucky 100grams a day with no soda and fast food, it still took me 10 months to cut the 75extra lbs I had, since turning to bodybuilding diet of 250gs of protein a day with little carbs same fats as when I cut big time, and still haven't touched a soda in 2+ years I find it impossible to cut, unless I want to decrease protein to half of what I get now or less, us endos are ****ed

Good point, 3 meals a day and snacks like 30gr of almonds in between, maybe a banana before training, I just started this but I'm seeing results I have never ever seen before in my life dieting, exercising and doing cardio.

I like doing fasted cardio because it seems to be working better for me, 30-45 min 4-5 times a week. Sometimes I may do HIIT instead, 20-30 min after the weight lifting.

For breakfast I have a whole wheat toast, 2 eggs, 2 slices of cold turkey, 2 scoops of isowhey, and a coffee
    For lunch I eat 200gr of fish and homemade veggie puree
    Snack a banana and 30gr of almonds
    Postworkout 2 scoops of isowhey, and maybe a banana
    Dinner 300gr of lean chicken or fish, 20gr of almonds, and homemade veggie puree

Seems to be working great so far.. if you want I'll let you know in a month or two
    Last edited by poizonn; 01-05-2015 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    Thanks for your response! Could you post your diet? I'm losing tons of size but I guess it's the price I have to pay to get ripped without the aid of aas or other substances, I'm not too worried about it though because my intention is to get my bf% to single digits and then consider starting aas to build clean from that point, are you cycling too?

Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia View Post
    Interesting points, so you find it easier to cut with lower amounts of protein?

Kazumz is offline Junior Member
    If it helps I'm an Ectomorph who ****ed up a bulk pervious to my AAS use. I started Test @ 18% BF but I'm sitting here at 16% at the moment, not ripped at all, but it goes to show that the test will help you; honestly! If you're wondering why I haven't lost more it's because I'm happy with my BF.

As a trainer I've had a number of endomorph clients. I tell them that body composition change (increase muscles & cut fat) is 80% diet and 20% training. If one is on AAS I would say the ratio is 60% diet, 20% AAS, and 20% training. I have no scientific proof on which to base these numbers. I am basing these numbers on 23 years as a personal trainer.
    poizonn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    As a trainer I've had a number of endomorph clients. I tell them that body composition change (increase muscles & cut fat) is 80% diet and 20% training. If one is on AAS I would say the ratio is 60% diet, 20% AAS, and 20% training. I have no scientific proof on which to base these numbers. I am basing these numbers on 23 years as a personal trainer.
    Interesting points, thanks for your response!

My current diet/training is as follows:

- Training 1: 45 min of fasted LISS morning cardio

- Breakfast: bcaas+l-glutamine, 1 whole wheat toast, 2 eggs, 3 slices of cold turkey, 2 scoops isowhey, coffe with skim milk
    - Lunch: 200gr chicken breast or fish with home made veggie puree
    - Preworkout Snack: 30gr almonds, banana, coffee
    - Training 2:1 hour of weightlifting
    - Postworkout snack: banana, 2 scoops isowhey, creatine + l-glutamine mixed on gatorade with sugar
    - Dinner: 5 egg whites, 150-200gr cold turkey

What do you think of this for an endomorph looking to cut fast and not lose as much muscle on the process?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I think its easier for an endomorph to get ripped, than for an ectomorph to get big. Thats because everyone can get rid of fat, no matter how fat you are, but not everyone can get big muscles, if genetics are limited.
    poizonn and Lee_1978 like this.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    this is the most scientific proof that you can have imo. show me a study of one thing and ill show you a study contradicting it.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poizonn View Post
    Thanks for your response! Could you post your diet? I'm losing tons of size but I guess it's the price I have to pay to get ripped without the aid of aas or other substances, I'm not too worried about it though because my intention is to get my bf% to single digits and then consider starting aas to build clean from that point, are you cycling too?
    I just pulled a days worth of food from my phone and it looks like this;

8am
    -
    1 whole egg (72 cals)
    1 cup egg whites (133 cals)
    3/4 teaspoon unsalted butter(25 cals)
    4 tablespoons of salsa (20 cals)
    1/2 cup original plain oats (150 cals)
    1/2 serving 0% Fat Greek Yogurt (65 cals)
    3/4 scoop myofusion probiotic protein (112 cals)
    1 Large Banana (121 cals)
    2 cups coffee
    4oz unsweetened silk original coconut milk (45 cal per 8 ounces) (22 cals)

Totals; 721 cals, 15g fat, 76g carbs, 71g protein

11am
    -
    Protein shake w/
    1 heaping scoop of myofusion
    1/4 cup oats
    4oz strawberries

Totals:269 cals, 4g fat, 30g carbs, 30g protein

2pm
    -
    4oz Oven roasted Peppers, Onions, Zucchini (21 cals)
    5.5oz Boneless skinless chicken breast (151 cals)
    4.5oz Roasted baby red potatoes (94 cals)

Totals: 266 cals, 3g fat, 25g carbs, 34g protein

5pm
    -
    5oz 93% lean ground beef (215 cals)
    1/2 cup short grain brown rice (180 cals)
    1/2 cup green beans (35 cals)

Totals: 430 cals, 11g fat, 47g carbs, 34g protein

8pm
    -
    5oz 99% lean ground turkey (180 cals)
    4oz Oven roasted veggies (21 cals)
    5oz Baked Yucca (239 cals)

Totals: 440 cals, 3g fat, 58g carbs, 44g protein

11pm
    - Bedtime
    Choice of either Cashews/Brazil/Almonds.(200 cals worth)

Totals: 200 cals, 20g fat, 4g carb, 4g protein (Brazil nut totals)

Post workout shake:
    -
    2 scoops myofusion
    4oz strawberries
    1 cup almond milk
    5g Glutamine

Totals: 355 cals, 6.5g fat, 25g carbs, 49.5g protein

DAILY Totals: 2681 calories, 62g fat, 265.5g carbs, 268g protein

5g glutamine upon waking, pre workout, post workout and at bed time.
    I sip an intra workout like Xtend during my workouts.
    I take 3-4g omega 3's, 2-3g vitamin c, 5000iu d3 daily.

Eating like this, and training 6 days a week with 20-40mins of moderate cardio post weight training I am losing weight.
    I'm 180lbs 8-9% BF measured by 7 point caliper test
    poizonn likes this.

Thread Information