Thread: 8 week cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bigmac424 is offline New Member

8 week cycle

5'11"
    18%
    10 years
    I was talking with a buddy and he said ihe could get me a 10 week test e cycle. After paying for it and receiving the vials, I found out he wanted me to do 250mg/week, for 10 weeks and after reading up here I found it should be dosed at 500mg/week. I don't have the cash to get another 10 vials so I was gonna run 8 weeks at 300/300/400/500 for the 8 weeks. What do you think. Should I sink the extra money for the additional 2 weeks or will this give me decent gains.

SHADO is offline Junior Member
    Im fairly new to all this but from wat i've researched, anything under around 300mg is pointless, as its not far off what your body might produce naturally, ur just shutting down ur natural test for nothing, you would probably want to use a minimum of 400mg/week or ideally 500mg/week is a good baseline for decent gains.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    Why rush it sit on what you got get the money around so you can do a minimum of 400mgs @ 10 weeks I would even prefer 500mgs IMHO You mention nothing of pct in your post.

Do you have a pct outlined for your cycle?

Peace

I'm an idiot and took this guys word thinking he knew what he was talking about, so I did the math and gonna start at 400/400/450/500 for the remainder of the cycle. Just pissed that this is gonna cost me over double what I originally thought. I'm not gonna buy the extra now, gonna have to wait a few weeks to afford it. I already have my nolva and clomid on hand. Thanks

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    I wouldn't say your an idiot bro and idiot would have just taken his word for it.

Live and learn bro

Peace
    Last edited by bjohnson1968; 02-22-2010 at 09:32 AM. Reason: your not an idiot your here asking

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    ^ harsh....

live and learn like he said though but i would definently get the rest of what you need before you start anything. you might wanna work on cutting some of that body fat down though

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Either run the 250mg/week or wait until you can get more, pyramidding is not effective. Also I did not hear mention of any pct either which i concerning. Hold off and learn more and get your hands on more test and some pct compounds too.

edit* oops just read you have pct, still hold off until you have more test.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Either run the 250mg/week or wait until you can get more, pyramidding is not effective. Also I did not hear mention of any pct either which i concerning. Hold off and learn more and get your hands on more test and some pct compounds too.

edit* oops just read you have pct, still hold off until you have more test.
    Pyramidding was also his idea. Well just talked to the guy and have enough for an 8 week cycle at 500mg/week, but I see that 10 to 12 weeks is ideal for test e, but can i make good gains off of an 8 week cycle. Im a big guy at 265lbs right now but just want a little more. I would love to add 20lbs but is this realistic with 8 weeks or should I go for 10 to 12. I think this is my first and last cycle. Didnt realize how much this was gonna cost with gear and PCT. Thanks again guys for the input.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac424 View Post
    Pyramidding was also his idea. Well just talked to the guy and have enough for an 8 week cycle at 500mg/week, but I see that 10 to 12 weeks is ideal for test e, but can i make good gains off of an 8 week cycle. Im a big guy at 265lbs right now but just want a little more. I would love to add 20lbs but is this realistic with 8 weeks or should I go for 10 to 12. I think this is my first and last cycle. Didnt realize how much this was gonna cost with gear and PCT. Thanks again guys for the input.
    Of course you can run it for 8 wks, 10-12 wks would be better but if thats all your got and you dont want to wait why not try it. You could be one of these guys who responds quickly to Test no matter what the ester is, I know I am.

Make sure your diet is in order and keep the dose stable throughout the cycle.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i gained 10lbs on a 10 wk 250 enth cycle. i recan anyone who says 250 will do nothing is wronge

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    you might wan to check out this thread b4 you start priming by Marcus300
    The Prime explained before cycling..

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    250mg of test is at least ten times as much test than you'll produce naturally. So running this would do just fine, especially if it's a first cycle. My first cycle was 250mg for 12 weeks and I gained an easy 15 pounds.

Thread Information