Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mckensel is offline New Member

question on winny

Alright so i have been reading alot on here and on other boards about winny only cycles. An i am a believer in the never do a winny only cycle. But i was just wondering cause i was reading through a couple profiles before i do a order. Could one do a winny, proviron stack with a clomid pct. grant it 2 orals is never good but you would have the increase in noodle and main thing would be sore joints and the recovery as well. I was just wondering about this seeing as how its 1130 and im in class bored.

(start prov week 2 as well)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldn't recommend a winny only cycle, it is notorious for joint issue thats why its normally ran for only a few weeks of a cycle, it can also increase your cholesterol but the major factor for me is Test really needs to be the base of all cycles.

What are your stats and cycle history

mckensel is offline New Member
    ya thats what i have always read i was just reading through a few different profiles an came across those two considering i have never cut i have always bulked. But could the increase in the cholesterol be helped in diet as well or is cholesterol increase just going to come no mater what with winny. I have heard of hdl levels reaching the low 30s and the ldls in the low 130's. So could it also be a part of the persons diet with the sodium intake?
    23(yes young but being watched by my trainer and getting blood work done every 3 weeks until a month after pct, as well start first cycle due to been natural for past 3 years sense last comp in state (Arkansas) and looking at doing a couple mags around here plus i hate seeing those who i beat surpass me while i bust my nuts but i have the last laugh half of them have gyno issues)
    5'9
    started low 180's @8% now 213 @ approx 11% guessing
    (current cycle: test E 500 2xweek, adex eod, nolva for pct.
    dbol 1-4weeks 50mgs.
    currently taking in approx 3800 cals clean)

Thread Information