Johnny Sinn is offline Associate Member

Test while on a cut

How do you guys feel about running say 200mg cyp for like 20 weeks while on a cut. In the past I have used 200 per week and was able to add a good amount of mass and really cut some bf.

Maybe because my test is already low and I qualify for TRT 200mg per week makes me feel awesome.

It just seems to make the cut go better.

Because of my age I am afraid of TRT and also losing my hair. Want to hang on as long as I could to it. LOL.

But anyway opinions on test while on a cut.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How old are you? if you already qualify for hrt you should probably just get on and stay on. Recovery after a 20 week cycle will be tough especially if you already have low test.

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Sinn View Post
    How do you guys feel about running say 200mg cyp for like 20 weeks while on a cut. In the past I have used 200 per week and was able to add a good amount of mass and really cut some bf.

Maybe because my test is already low and I qualify for TRT 200mg per week makes me feel awesome.

It just seems to make the cut go better.

Because of my age I am afraid of TRT and also losing my hair. Want to hang on as long as I could to it. LOL.

But anyway opinions on test while on a cut.
    All depends on diet. if your test is low enough to be on trt like post above says, stay on.

^^^^ exactly! If you have proven low test and you qualify for trt, then i wouldn't go on a 20 week cycle of a low dose like that and then try and see if your body will recover to (an already low test) normal state again...

If you test low, then you would be or imho "should be" blast/cruising cycles?

You can creuise at 200mg's a week and then for like 12 weeks up it to 500-600mg's per week then when you get done with that you cruise at the original 200mg's a week. You may feel you aren't ready for that and that's ok, but i wouldn't ever just pin 200mg's a week of test unless it was strictly trt. Even just as a base for any kind of cycle, i'd run 400mg's minimum?

Good luck,

"dirty d"

Through the original anti aging company I went through they had me on for like 24-26 weeks and then would bring me off and do a restart. I know it wasnt right but even at 28 years old my test was low.

But since I have been going through my family doc and believe it or not even after all the time on for 3 years like that my sex drive is fine and my blood results are the same.

Even though sex drive is good other things are not. Im tired non stop. I have lost my drive in the gym, at work etc. I dont have an anxiety problem but feel more anxious when not on.

Im just concerned about health risks one day and of course hair loss. Im between a rock and a hard place right now

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hairloss vs no sex drive... Hmmm Bald is beautiful LOL

If you NEED HRT then what are the health risks?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How old are you?
    What are your test levels?

My total test was somewhere around 210 and free test was at the very low end of the spectrum. Don't remember the exacts on the other numbers. Here's the crazy thing though. Sex drive is always good and has been during pct even.

But all the other symptoms still exist. I actually started a post in the hrt section.

Just2Big is offline Associate Member

test a week

I would like to run Test at 200 wk while cutting but have always been told run test at no less then 400-500 week

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    Through the original anti aging company I went through they had me on for like 24-26 weeks and then would bring me off and do a restart. I know it wasnt right but even at 28 years old my test was low.

But since I have been going through my family doc and believe it or not even after all the time on for 3 years like that my sex drive is fine and my blood results are the same.

Even though sex drive is good other things are not. Im tired non stop. I have lost my drive in the gym, at work etc. I dont have an anxiety problem but feel more anxious when not on.

Im just concerned about health risks one day and of course hair loss. Im between a rock and a hard place right now
    Prozac. its cheap and it works. Tell your doc.

I don't know what I want to do. I know being on I felt so much better

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How old are you?
    when was your last cycle

I am 31. Last cycle was September and I had bloodwork done in September

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am 31. Last cycle was September and I had bloodwork done in September
    how long after PCT did you get bloodwork done?

Like 8 to 10 weeks

Thread Information