Thread: anadrol 75

stump is offline New Member

anadrol 75

Anadrol 75
    I just got anadrol 75, first question is what have you all heard about Denkall DK, anadrol or Oximetalon 75, second is I also got 2 bottles of QV 250mg enanthate i was gonna do 1 pill for my first to weeks and then 1 and a half for my last 2 along w/ the 500 mgs, of enanthate for 10 weeks. Sound like a good cycle?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    BUMP

I've never heard of Anadrol 75, let's get some people in here

The Butcher is offline Member
    I have heard of 75mg Anadrol , but was not sure who made it. I like Denkall stuff. In fact, Ultragan (by Denkall) is my favorite Eq. QV is a Denkall product. It is their supposed "generic" line. Not quite sure why a steroid manufacturer (who obviously makes shit for bodybuilders, not animals) would make a "generic" line, but that is how the story goes. I always trust Denkall stuff, and the QV products seem to be pretty good. I have used the QV enanthate , and it seems to work fine. Nothing remarkable, but it seems to be a decent product.

Your dosing seems to be fine, so you will just have to see how you respond to Anadrol. I have to eat 3 Unimeds a day to get anything out of them, but some people blow up on 1 a day. So, keep us posted and let us know how they work for you.

The only other thought I had was that you might want to make a slight taper of the drol. I don't really like to just cease my oral intake without a taper of a week or so. Maybe it's just psychological since I don't taper my injectibles, but it just seems that since they (orals) are in and out of your system so fast there is a greater chance of "crash" if you come off of them cold turkey. My taper of your particular cycle would just be to go back to 1 a day for 3 days, then 1/2 a day for 3 or 4 days, and then be done. Again, maybe this is just a psychological thing, but it works for me. Good luck.

Thread Information