millsdogg69 is offline Junior Member

Input on TNT 400 (tren e & test)

I am going to be taking TNT 400 next week I am taking test 400 right now but I only take a half ml once a week cause I am very careful what I do cause I have very bad anxiety and I take meds for it I will be also taking the same amount for the TNT but this is my last week on Test 400 What do you guys think of TNT I keep hearing all bad stuff about Tren but is it that bad if I'm running a low dose and its with test in it?? thanks guys

thuglife is offline Banned
    that shits chronic, youll love it, test 250/ tren e 150. its good shit, always make sure to run test longer tho, n for prolactin issues have bromo or caber on hand

mad04007 is offline Junior Member
    i ran a test e 200/ tren e 200...which sounds similiar to "tnt" or whatever, it was a sick cycle...i got alot more vascular, strength sky rocketed..basically changed the shape of my body for good.

200 of each sounds low...but with a good diet i really had a good cycle with low side effect...i bet u will have similiar results

good luck

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mad04007 View Post
    i ran a test e 200/ tren e 200...which sounds similiar to "tnt" or whatever, it was a sick cycle...i got alot more vascular, strength sky rocketed..basically changed the shape of my body for good.

200 of each sounds low...but with a good diet i really had a good cycle with low side effect...i bet u will have similiar results

good luck
    how often were you injecting?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Sounds to me like a terrible idea. You're already taking medication for anxiety and then you're going to throw some Tren in the mix as well and to top it all off its Tren-E, which stays in your system for two weeks. If I was going to do tren I'd use Tren- A for sure. If the sides are too much for your medication wouldn't you rather have the tren out of your sytem in a few days or 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by millsdogg69 View Post
    I am going to be taking TNT 400 next week I am taking test 400 right now but I only take a half ml once a week cause I am very careful what I do cause I have very bad anxiety and I take meds for it I will be also taking the same amount for the TNT but this is my last week on Test 400 What do you guys think of TNT I keep hearing all bad stuff about Tren but is it that bad if I'm running a low dose and its with test in it?? thanks guys

mad04007 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe30 View Post
    how often were you injecting?
    just once a week...since it was enth....but that was a while ago..could have been doin it wrong lol

gixxer_juice is offline New Member
    what is tnt? is it a pre mix of tren and test or is it just abreviations? oh and how were you so lucky to get your hands on test 400? I am extremely jealous.....

TNT is Test and Tren together mixed. ANd for Test 400 Private msg me

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Sounds to me like a terrible idea. You're already taking medication for anxiety and then you're going to throw some Tren in the mix as well and to top it all off its Tren-E, which stays in your system for two weeks. If I was going to do tren I'd use Tren- A for sure. If the sides are too much for your medication wouldn't you rather have the tren out of your sytem in a few days or 2 weeks?
    I have taken while on my meds Equpoise and test cyp, with very little sides just night sweats and the odd time anxiety but I can deal with anxiety I have dealt with it for many many years so I am use to it. I am on Test 400 right now and I've had like 2 anxiety episodes but like I said I run a very small dose witch is 200mg a week yes it seems very low but I get really good results from it I'm careful when I use AAS

I never could find test 400 either... Guy always said, its gone everybody got it lol. Surprised any haha? Anyway, that does seem low to me, but if you get good results then why not? Have you tried running higher than that?

Good luck,

"dirty d"

Quote Originally Posted by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ View Post
    I never could find test 400 either... Guy always said, its gone everybody got it lol. Surprised any haha? Anyway, that does seem low to me, but if you get good results then why not? Have you tried running higher than that?

Good luck,

"dirty d"
    nope I stay around that I have gained so far from the Test 400 a good 15 pounds and I have only been on it for 6 weeks at that dosage so hey I'm fine with that I weigh now 212lbs and I'm 5,7 and about 12% bf

Thread Information