Thread: knotted up

pike1237 is offline Junior Member

knotted up

im currently taking test enth..ive used several times before and sure we ve all had those painful knots at injection sites before, but this is like no other...we ve used this same gear before with no problem, but me and my buddy are both using (only 1cc 300mg a wk) and both of us can barely walk its so bad.....could it just have something to do with the way this batch was mixed or what? any info would be great....thanks

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Where are you injecting it?

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    ugl gear?

millsdogg69 is offline Junior Member
    I know about knots man I've had them since I have been taking test 400 and I mean huge ones like baseball size. I find if ya warm up the oil under hot water for a good minute it isn't that bad that's what I have been doing for the last 3 shots.I know I have talked with a lot of people taking t-400 get very bad knots it could be just this batch if you tried the same stuff before.

pike1237 is offline Junior Member
    ass and quads, dont think i could handle it in smaller muscles...and yes ugl?...could it be that my body is nt taking it in or assorbing it? or if it was really higher than 300 and misdosed could that cause it?

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    You can also try splitting the injections into smaller doses and injecting multiple sites. ie. instead of 1cc into quad, try 1/2cc into glute and 1/2cc into quad. You probably have trouble walking anyway so if you keep it to one side it could be the same, or better, and if it is better than you have a solution. Just don't be a bonehead and use the same syringe and pin.

urbanbody is offline Member
    You can also try cutting it with EQ that usually helped me with the 400. You can heat it like said above this will help also.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some ugl gear can be pretty rough. I have ran into one lab that I will never use again that caused huge red blotches every time I injected. The only way it got better was by adding in human grade test to the shots to make it bareable.

Thread Information