Balleronthego is offline New Member

Beginner needing help

So I am 22 170 lbs and am looking to start on a cycle. I need help with what doses to take, what days, and what kind of stuff. I know a little about this stuff but want some advice from experienced users. If anyone is willing to tell me what kind of stuff to take, how many mg and what days to do it I would greatly appreciate it. I am looking to bulk and get to around 200 all muscle, or more if possible.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Start by doing some research. Try a search on the board here or looking into steroid profiles. Come up with something you might want to try and post it so we can give advice based on the research you have done.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    How tall are you?

Do you know your Bf%?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Balleronthego View Post
    So I am 22 170 lbs and am looking to start on a cycle. I need help with what doses to take, what days, and what kind of stuff. I know a little about this stuff but want some advice from experienced users. If anyone is willing to tell me what kind of stuff to take, how many mg and what days to do it I would greatly appreciate it. I am looking to bulk and get to around 200 all muscle, or more if possible.
    welcom to ar-r ...there is a wealth of knowledge on here and a lot of great peeps who can help you but no one is going to spoon feed you the information....all that you need to know is in the stickys at the top of each forum so check it out, gain a bit of knowlege and then ask questions if you have any after...

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    you are asking some very broad questions. but you did come to a place that's very good for information, and easy to find information. just make sure you respect the board rules, and learn as much as you can. not just about aas but diet and all else that is bodybuilding.

Thread Information