Injected21 is offline Junior Member

Question Deadly Propinate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding but really... I have been taking Test prop at 150mg eod for 3 weeks. The injection pain is getting worse and lasting longer. I had to switch from glutes to quads and since i havent been able to walk. This is absolutely ridiculous i am worse off before i started this cycle because i literally have to walk with crutches. I am going to go to the grocery store and im going to pick up some grape seed oil. What is the best way to do this? i have a sterile empty vial and no i dont have a filter since i dont typically homebrew.

As always feedback is greatly appreciated

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    i cant pm you
    why?

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    anyways
    There you go

http: //www. researchsupply. net/

filtered/easier

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    i cant pm you
    why?
    he needs more than 25 posts b4 pm'ing

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    #1 - Scale down your volume to 75mg /ED and see if that helps you. When you start putting in a high concentration the chances for crystallization increase, which is the source of your pain. Either that or a high Benzyl Alcohol concentration that is helping to suspend the gear

#2 - You need to rotate more sites in. With the frequency of your injects, you are increasing your chances for an abcess if you are pinning the same areas each time. Do yourself a favor and add in delts + biceps to the mix so you are spreading the love so to speak.

#3 - Don't just use the store bought grapeseed oil to cut it as these oils have impurities that need to be filltered.

#4 - You can try to heat up the syringe under hot running water to thin out the oil and allow for greater dispersion in the muscle fascia

That's my best advice, good luck.

FWIW, I'm running 200mg Prop ED right now on my cycle...It can be done without pain.

Appreciate it guys. My only concern is if i inject it into my quads and i cant walk for 4 days then whats that going to do to my bicep? I cant boil the store bought grapeseed oil then insert it into the sterilized vial?

Boiling is not going to sterilize the oil bro...It needs to be filtered through a small-micron filter to ensure that particles or debris that you might not be able to see with the naked eye are removed.

I would try to buy some USP grade oil if I were you...It is cheap and prevalent online.

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Injected21 View Post
    Just kidding but really... I have been taking Test prop at 150mg eod for 3 weeks. The injection pain is getting worse and lasting longer. I had to switch from glutes to quads and since i havent been able to walk. This is absolutely ridiculous i am worse off before i started this cycle because i literally have to walk with crutches. I am going to go to the grocery store and im going to pick up some grape seed oil. What is the best way to do this? i have a sterile empty vial and no i dont have a filter since i dont typically homebrew.

As always feedback is greatly appreciated
    What guage?Your ass is full of nerves.You cant just put a syringe anywhere.It has to go in dense tissue or it can seep out of muscle into sub cutinous area which causes your baseball effect.Glutes are best hit by someone who knows what they are doing rather than sitting on a counter looking in a mirror by yourself.IMO

Actually i had a doctor show me where to inject. It was just the frequent injections that ****ed me up over time. Just asking is it typical when you inject 150mg of test prop into quads that you cant walk for 3 days or could something be wrong with the gear?

or maybe should i use a hot compress on injection site before doing it?

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Injected21 View Post
    Actually i had a doctor show me where to inject. It was just the frequent injections that ****ed me up over time. Just asking is it typical when you inject 150mg of test prop into quads that you cant walk for 3 days or could something be wrong with the gear?
    My prop. hurts like hell in my legs too,but I only run 100mg.eod.Are you going high enough and in outer quad?

yep. This was my first time injecting in my legs before so that might have something to do with it. Because before all i ever ran was enathate and had no problems

flyspyder55 is offline New Member
    prop just sucks... EO instead of GS oil and its like butter at 200mg/ml

Bro - I gave you all the advice you need this time. Don't you see those 4 points?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    #1 - Scale down your volume to 75mg /ED and see if that helps you. When you start putting in a high concentration the chances for crystallization increase, which is the source of your pain. Either that or a high Benzyl Alcohol concentration that is helping to suspend the gear

#2 - You need to rotate more sites in. With the frequency of your injects, you are increasing your chances for an abcess if you are pinning the same areas each time. Do yourself a favor and add in delts + biceps to the mix so you are spreading the love so to speak.

#3 - Don't just use the store bought grapeseed oil to cut it as these oils have impurities that need to be filltered.

#4 - You can try to heat up the syringe under hot running water to thin out the oil and allow for greater dispersion in the muscle fascia

That's my best advice, good luck.

FWIW, I'm running 200mg Prop ED right now on my cycle...It can be done without pain.

perfect advice brother...
    OP- really look at number 2, not so much for pain but for scar tissue..

ElviraJoy is offline New Member

anti aging

Here are some nemory tricks i use to improve memory
    1. ACRONYMS. You form acronyms by using each first letter from a group of words to form a new word.
    2. SENTENCES/ACROSTICS. Like acronyms, you use the first letter of each word you are trying to remember.
    3. RHYMES & SONGS. Rhythm, repetition, melody, and rhyme can all aid memory.
    4. METHOD OF LOCI. This technique was used by ancient orators to remember speeches, and it combines the use of organization, visual memory, and association. Before using the technique, you must identify a common path that you walk.
    5. CHUNKING. This is a technique generally used when remembering numbers, although the idea can be used for remembering other things as well.
    6. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT (or closer to it anyway): Okay, it may not be a mnemonic, but repeating is still a great memory aid.
    taken from here

Thread Information