Hey bro's
    I have a question and not sure if a stupid one but here I go;

I'm currently running
    Test E (500wk) 10wks
    EQ (400wk) 10wks
    D-Bol (30ED) 4wks
    Anvar (50-80) 4wks.

Following PCT..

However, I thought I had enough D-bol for the 4 wks but I was wrong. I only had eoough for 2wks since it was Liquid.
    Would I be abel to take this PH I got from a supplement store near my house to substitute 2wks I need.. The product is called Evolve but I don't even now if this is a PH as I'm not able to find any info on the net for it. The owner at the store where I got it from swore it was a good PH out now a days and that it has the same exact ingridients as superdrol... I'm not able to find this product on the net but he has it at his store.. However, I do see that it does have the same ingridients as superdrol.. What would you do??

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    I'm personally not a fan of PH's But I cant say I havent used them. For me I get bad sides from them. I've never used evolve but superdrol worked well. Really this choice is yours Bro. Suck it up til the test kicks in or slide the PH in IDK what I would do I'd prolly wait just because I don't care for PH's

Good Luck,

Peace

getfit28 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    I'm personally not a fan of PH's But I cant say I havent used them. For me I get bad sides from them. I've never used evolve but superdrol worked well. Really this choice is yours Bro. Suck it up til the test kicks in or slide the PH in IDK what I would do I'd prolly wait just because I don't care for PH's

Good Luck,

Peace
    I was thinking of waiting till the test kicks in too but I'm just temted in doing it. Yes, I've used Superdroll in the past & loved it with no side effects.. Damn hard to decied any other takers???

I have the exact opposite problem!

I was planning to take 30mg per day for 6 weeks, so I needed 126 x 10mg tablets in total, but the smallest box I could find had 500 tablets! The box only cost me edited

please do not post prices here

thanks

PT

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    It aint the same stuff bro. I don't care what the guy at GNC or what ever said there is no legal supplement that comes close to dbol .

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    if there was there would be no need in dbol lol

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    if there was there would be no need in dbol lol
    Exactly! Thats what I have been trying to tell all of the PH fanboys I see these days.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectileTissue View Post
    I have the exact opposite problem!

I was planning to take 30mg per day for 6 weeks, so I needed 126 x 10mg tablets in total, but the smallest box I could find had 500 tablets! The box only cost me $30 though

I can't figure out what to do with the 374 tablets I have left over... might sell them for a dollar each haha

please read the rules and edit your price..
    no price discussion or attempting to source ur gear...

In the list of forum rules, when they say "price discussion", I think they mean something more like:

Teddy: What did you pay for your juice?
    Bob: $X for one vial
    Teddy: My local guy is selling for $Y per vial but it comes from Germany, is the price OK?
    Bob: No man that price is ridiculous! I wouldn't pay more than $Z

I don't think there's any harm in "mentioning in passing" what it cost, so long as it doesn't turn into a discussion of comparing prices.

And of course I'm not selling my Dianabol , it's staying in the bottom drawer for future cycles

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think there's any harm in "mentioning in passing" what it cost, so long as it doesn't turn into a discussion of comparing prices.
    Read the rules, you can`t discuss pricing....

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thank you Redz, i dont have the patience today...

off to the lounge............

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    Hey bro's

I'm currently running
    Test E (500wk) 10wks
    EQ (400wk) 10wks
    D-Bol (30ED) 4wks
    Anvar (50-80) 4wks.

Following PCT..

However, I thought I had enough D-bol for the 4 wks but I was wrong. I only had eoough for 2wks since it was Liquid.
    Would I be abel to take this PH I got from a supplement store near my house to substitute 2wks I need.. The product is called Evolve but I don't even now if this is a PH as I'm not able to find any info on the net for it. The owner at the store where I got it from swore it was a good PH out now a days and that it has the same exact ingridients as superdrol... I'm not able to find this product on the net but he has it at his store.. However, I do see that it does have the same ingridients as superdrol.. What would you do??
    That cycle sucks.To many compounds.Plus eq aint gonna do shit at 400mg.Bol and Anavar ?You better be eating your ass off or this cycle will eat you!Literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullnutz View Post
    That cycle sucks.To many compounds.Plus eq aint gonna do shit at 400mg.Bol and Anavar?You better be eating your ass off or this cycle will eat you!Literally.
    WHAT?? why do you say this cycle will not do anything bro and will eat me up?????
    Its a bulking cycle and towards the end I'm thowing in the anvar.. You're the first I've heard that this cycle sucks..

Teufel_Hunden is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger2 View Post
    It aint the same stuff bro. I don't care what the guy at GNC or what ever said there is no legal supplement that comes close to dbol.
    Superdrol is stronger than Dbol IMO, most consider Superdrol to be a PH, myself personally I consider it a steroid .

Quote Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
    Superdrol is stronger than Dbol IMO, most consider Superdrol to be a PH, myself personally I consider it a steroid.
    Thank you bro,.. I totally agree with you.. the only difference is that D bol will bulk me like crazy but the superdrol always cuts me up like crazy..

If it worked like dbol it would be banned like dbol. Pro bodybuilders would be taking it.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Continue your cycle without dbol . 10 weeks 400mgs EQ is weak as well my friend.

ErictileTissue. Price discussion means no price discussion. No need to argue. They are just rules. Please just keep the price talk out. Think If i say I can buy test 10mls for some crazy cheap amount. You know how many newbs would be coming to you asking where to go. It keeps the place safe. No prices. No scammers. Its a domino affect personally. It doesn't matter what you payed really.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Price discussion means no price discussion. No need to argue. They are just rules. Please just keep the price talk out. Think If i say I can buy test 10mls for some crazy cheap amount. You know how many newbs would be coming to you asking where to go. It keeps the place safe. No prices. No scammers. Its a domino affect personally. It doesn't matter what you payed really.
    Ok, point taken. I won't post prices in future.

mjakatank is offline New Member
    i know there is no discussing prices but can you help out on how to order? im tired of going threw third parties i want to order direct. any help?

buildingbod is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mjakatank View Post
    i know there is no discussing prices but can you help out on how to order? im tired of going threw third parties i want to order direct. any help?
    I'm new here and I even know to stay away from questions like this... though, I have yet to get bunk juice by my bro's, the gym is your number one source, look around, you should just know who to ask...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    Hey bro's

I'm currently running
    Test E (500wk) 10wks
    EQ (400wk) 10wks
    D-Bol (30ED) 4wks
    Anvar (50-80) 4wks.

Following PCT..

If its the same as Superdrol you could make the change.
    What is the active ingredient in 'Evolve'?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Continue your cycle without dbol . 10 weeks 400mgs EQ is weak as well my friend.

ErictileTissue. Price discussion means no price discussion. No need to argue. They are just rules. Please just keep the price talk out. Think If i say I can buy test 10mls for some crazy cheap amount. You know how many newbs would be coming to you asking where to go. It keeps the place safe. No prices. No scammers. Its a domino affect personally. It doesn't matter what you payed really.
    I can't believe you seriously addressed him by that name!!

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    If its the same as Superdrol you could make the change.
    What is the active ingredient in 'Evolve'?
    I said the hell with it and I made the change. I began the Evolve and the pumps are crazy. I'm not sure i it's the test kicking in or the Evolve.
    Active ingredients in Evolve are as follow;

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene,17-one 30mg
    AND
    2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-01

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your cycle could use some work. And BTW, Superdrol IS a steroid , and it IS more potent than Dbol on a mg/mg basis.
    Legality has NOTHING to do with it.
    M1T was inarguably more potent than DBol, and it was legal for several years. Banning stuff just takes time and a bunch of legislative BS.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    I can't believe you seriously addressed him by that name!!
    Thats the fools name sooo ... So be it LOL... I had to double take such a retarded ass name... Im like wtf? OK... w.e

Thread Information