Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Royal-Light is offline New Member

A serious problem

Fellas i need some help with a friend of mine. Eariler i posted a question about me taking steroids and i've decided to listen and not go on them due to my age and gym exp.
    However one of my friends is going on DECA and DBOL . Taking no testo and he is 17 with about 4 months exp in the gym. Hes being very ignorant and is upsetting me because im worried about what will happen to him. I've come to you guys because you have exp in this area, i need some infomation that will help me change his mind. I need to know what will happen to him. He says he will be taking 350mg of deca p/w and 40mg of Dbol each day

Hes 17
    148lbs
    6'0
    Crap diet
    4months exp

I'm hopeing the infomation you give me will help him change his mind.
    And please if you do respond to this dont be a fool and leav comments like "hes screwed" because tha doesn't help anyone.

Thanks Josh

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    His hormonal system is no where near fully developed and at 17 hes producing more natural test than he ever well any other time in his life. If hes taking those compounds he stands a real chance of messing up the easiest time in his life to gain naturally! Also could be one of the unluck people who is stuck on TRT for life and could have problems with other hormonal imbalances for life. Or need to use drugs to get a proper boner before he even learned to use it!

In short....Hes screwed... Sorry I could not resist...

On the other side...Nothing might happen...But its a coin toss and not one I personally would want to mess with.

Chimera44 is offline Junior Member
    I said this on another post. One thing Iv learned is that 9/10 guys in the iron game are insainely stubborn and hard headed. They only listen to guys that are way bigger than them or people they look up to. Try to find one of those guys to talk to him, otherwise he's not going to listen to you. But beware, if he finds out that you put the other guy up to talking to him then its all lost and you're back to square one.

Another thing is that we think a great deal of what others think of us (gym rats more than most), it usualy stems from a feeling of inadequacy and the need to prove ourselfs. If you get enough bigger guys or older guys to talk about how stupid it is at that age when they are around him then he will most likely cave to peer pressure because he wont want to be "that guy" that everyone thinks is a jackass for using them so young.

Guilt and emberresment is always a good choice in these situations lol!

Best of luck
    Last edited by Chimera44; 02-26-2010 at 04:27 PM.

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Decca and Dbol solo... Just have him ask a bunch of hot high school girls if they prefer a shredded dude at 145 or a bloated dude at 160 and I'm sure that 99% of them will tell him they want the smaller, more shredded guy. Girls can do a great job convincing young guys to change. Besides, if he does find a hottie than he is going to most likely have trouble getting it up for a while anyway.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliPhotog View Post
    Decca and Dbol solo... Just have him ask a bunch of hot high school girls if they prefer a shredded dude at 145 or a bloated dude at 160 and I'm sure that 99% of them will tell him they want the smaller, more shredded guy. Girls can do a great job convincing young guys to change. Besides, if he does find a hottie than he is going to most likely have trouble getting it up for a while anyway.
    i like this made me have a lil giggle but true

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal-Light View Post
    Fellas i need some help with a friend of mine. Eariler i posted a question about me taking steroids and i've decided to listen and not go on them due to my age and gym exp.
    However one of my friends is going on DECA and DBOL . Taking no testo and he is 17 with about 4 months exp in the gym. Hes being very ignorant and is upsetting me because im worried about what will happen to him. I've come to you guys because you have exp in this area, i need some infomation that will help me change his mind. I need to know what will happen to him. He says he will be taking 350mg of deca p/w and 40mg of Dbol each day

Hes 17
    148lbs
    6'0
    Crap diet
    4months exp

I'm hopeing the infomation you give me will help him change his mind.
    And please if you do respond to this dont be a fool and leav comments like "hes screwed" because tha doesn't help anyone.

Thanks Josh

im sure this is for yourself like lol hope im wrong just bit funny erlier u posting up about taking steroids and now asking what the consequenses are

Royal-Light is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    im sure this is for yourself like lol hope im wrong just bit funny erlier u posting up about taking steroids and now asking what the consequenses are
    Considering im 20 and 155lbs lol. The only stuff im taking is Novadex testo booster. Like i said im not messing with the steroids for a couple of years.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal-Light View Post
    Considering im 20 and 155lbs lol. The only stuff im taking is Novadex testo booster. Like i said im not messing with the steroids for a couple of years.
    ^ you might not want to mess with that stuff either. Its hardcore man!

Thread Information