Hi - I'm Brandi. 5'5, 180lbs, 29% body fat.

I have no health issues, and more than a year ago I stopped all non-vitamin medications (birth control, social drugs, etc). I eat organic and my diet follows more of a "zone" diet where I measure and balance my protein/carbs/fats. I eat 3 meals and 2 medium sized snacks with plenty of water and tea everyday. Most days I'm eating between 1300 and 1500 calories. Ummm, no alcohol... can't think of what else to add.

I lift weights with a personal trainer twice a week. I run 6-10 miles each week on top of 30-90 minutes of aggressive cardio 5-6 times a week.

In 2007 I went from 150 to 185 in 3 months for what seemed to be no reason and after extensive tests, there still doesn't seem to be a cause for that gain. I have been trying ever since to slim down. Even when I weighed 150 I wasn't healthy. I've made a lot of changes since then.

I am toned, I feel strong, I enjoy working out - my highest weight has been 206lbs and I do weight 180lbs now, it's great - but I'd like to see more of an aesthetic benefit. Losing weight has been agonizingly slow. (I don't need it to be fast, I do want it to be reasonable though). So I've been considering Clenbuterol . I've done plenty of research but I wanted to see if someone with experience would suggest it for someone with my background/diet/exercise routine. Or maybe I should be making other adjustments to my habits? Any feedback is welcome.

I can be more detailed about my diet/exercise routine if it'd help. Thanks!
Brandi