gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member

first cycle help

hi guys, thinking of going down this road.
    i am 5 10, 208 lbs.
    i have been lifting weights for the last 9 years, i was 140 lbs when i first started and i think i am already at my natural limit. i have been using supps for some time and got that down. my diet is good not great. eating 5 meals a day, about 200-300 grams of protein, not sure how many cals. my major set back is i have a severe alergy to whey protein, so all dairy is out along with the best protein supp to take. i use soy, eggs, and lots of meat in my diet.

thinking of trying tren e and a small dose of test e to keep my test levels up, let me explain why, in jan i used my first prohormone (aps- ultra mass stack, its mainly tren)and had great results strength went way up and i gained 8 lbs on a 4 week cycle! it worked out great except i could tell my test levels were very low, i find out later that tren shuts down the bodys natural test production.

so what do you guys think,
    thanks in advance.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I would recommend you start with test at a resonable dose rather than jump into tren . Also if your going to try tren I would start with tren a. That way if you get any sides you cant handle you can stop and wont need to "ride it out" while the enth is working its way out.

AnonEagle is offline Junior Member
    I second Big Guns, definitely start with Testosterone . You can see massive gains from just 500mg/W and a good high protein high calorie diet. Test E or C is usually recommended for first timers because it can be shot twice a week, Prop would also be okay but requires injections every other day

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    How old are you?

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    Did you cycle the Ph just this jan. If so I would recommend blood work bedore you tjink of cycling an aas. Did you pct after ? You say it shut you down what have you done to recover?

Post your stats age/ bf% since you posted your wgt and hgt already

Peace

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    stay away from tren at all for quite some time. tren is advanced, and you're not ready for that on a first try. i'd say run a solid 10 week course of test e at around 400-500mg/wk. keep it simple with a single compound to see how it effects you. and pct is VERY important, so make sure you have that on hand before you start.

hey guys thanks for all the advise, i am not sure about my body fat %, i think its good, i can grab about an inch thick of fat on either side of my belly button, the rest of my body is fairly lean, if i had to guess i would think around 12%.

i am 30 years old.

yes the ph cycle was last jan and i used nolvadex (20mg ed) throughout the whole cycle and for 3 weeks after. i also used t-bomb II after my cycle for natural test, but this last week was the first time i felt normal again, ie lebito is back.

so use just test at first hu?

thanks again fellas

one more thing which test do you guys like better? e or c? or is there no diff. i know about the shorter ester in prop.
    Last edited by gymfu; 02-27-2010 at 06:35 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test E and C are almost identical, Test E is slightly shorter ester but barely. Both are injected twice per week.

so is 500mg/week of test e too much for my first? should i stack with anything else? also what do you guys link about my lack of whey protein in my diet?

500m/W is perfect. only other things you should stack it with would be HCG (optional), an AI like Arimidex or Aromasin (Exemestane), and Nolva or Clomid for PCT

Lack of whey shakes for PWO has to hurt a lot.. your allergy must also rule out casein... how about an albumen shake? not as effective as whey but probably better than nothing..albeit more expensive
    Last edited by AnonEagle; 02-27-2010 at 07:56 PM.

wow just started researching Arimidex and its expensive!!! is this a beter drug to use while on my test e cycle than nolvadex ? i already have nolvadex and planed on using it while on my cycle, not good enough or what?

Nolvadex , or any SERM, on cycle will inhibit your gains as well as not being as not being as effective. Save it for PCT after your cycle to get your natural test production restarted.

An AI like Arimidex is what you would want to fight gyno with while on cycle. Exemestane (trade named Aromasin ) is actually a little more effective. The pills are quite expensive; not sure if I'm allowed to say on this site where so I'll have to hold my comment on the open board... but you can look for a research chem of Exemestane in liquid form.. its just as good you will just need to measure it out with a syringe. the research chem shouldn't cost more than $80 or so and will last a few cycles.

hey thanks can i trust the liquid form from any site and what doses are recomended? and what kinda doses on the hcg ?
    Last edited by gymfu; 02-28-2010 at 03:43 PM.

never heard of that site... seeing as I just saw the AR-R banner at the top, i'll assume it is OK to post research chem sources.. i apologize to any mod if i made an incorrect assumption.
    www. ar-r. com/ comes highly recommended
    researchstop. com is a lot cheaper per mg, but slightly higher amounts per bottle.
    both are good to go

on the topic of HCG .. the dosing will depend on who you ask. usually 250-500iu twice a week, and either stopping it 1 week before PCT, or running it through PCT. there seems to be some debate whether or not one should run it in PCT. you should probably do your own research and come up with your own decision on that one. i'm by no means any guru
    Last edited by AnonEagle; 02-27-2010 at 11:52 PM.

thanks for all the help, and please forgive my ignorance, but how do you use the liquid Exemestane, swallow, inject? and what doses are recomended? i know that Arimidex is 1mg per day.

you can buy an oral syringe from walgreens, or just use a regular needle if you want... yep gotta swallow it. either shoot it straight into your mouth (only if you got the oral syringe lol) or just mix it into a little juice or whatever. it does taste absolutely vile.

if you're planning on taking it as a preventative measure, 12.5mg EOD will probably suffice. however if you start to notice any early signs of gyno you can up this to 12.5mg ED or more if needed. in general taking it at 12.5mg (or whatever dosage you decide you need) ED is better than 25mg EOD due to a shorter half life of the drug.

Thread Information