Alright, this obviously isn't an easy topic for me to address, but its driving me absolutely nuts. I'm 5 weeks into my Test E and D-BOL cycle, this is my first cycle and everything was going fantastic till a couple of days ago.

I've put on almost 15 pounds so far, half way into my cycle and strength gains in the gym are great. Now I'll talk about the hormones. My girl broke up with e about a week ago, I've had a couple of girlfriends in the past, but obviously felt differently about this one. Anyways, in general its pretty easy for me to get over girls, nothing too problematic. Now, like I stated earlier, this is my first cycle and according to my research this is when I should be feeling the impacts of test e at its highest potential.

Since 3 days ago I have random emotional break downs throughout random times of the day. Two nights ago I woke up around 6 a.m and I just wanted to cry. Yeah yeah, I know I might get a lot shit for this, but I don't feel like I'm myself. Yesterday same thing, but during night, I was so depressed I was just stayed home, kept the diet up but I'm always depressed and at the edge of breaking down. Again, I know I might get a lot of shit from this post, but I'm just being honest and I'd appreciate feedback. I'm considering coming off, but at the same time I'm thinking of just going throuhg it, any feed back on gear and hormones, emotional issues, etc?

Thanks.