4inguy is offline New Member

i'm getting HGH for cheap advise needed

hey guys,
    i'm about to get HGH for 20 bucks/4IU. i'm getting 20 bottles in about an hour from now.
    i want to know whats the best way cycling this shit. i can get more when i need it.
    any advise would be helpfull.

my stats:
    165 pounds
    23 years old
    17% BF
    been working out for 1 year
    never cycled before
    Last edited by 4inguy; 01-26-2003 at 04:43 AM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    don't use it for your first cycle...and definately don't use it by itself..Madmax...

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    If you have never cycled before I would seriously think twice about buying HGH. It is for more advanced cycle use.

You obviously want some size..so why don't you do a test, deca cycle.

Again i strongly recommend you not to buy this. Remember you have never cycled before.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Will keep it safe until you have trained for about 3 years, you can then do 3-4 cycles of AAS, then say in about 5-6 years from now you can hit the gh LMAO!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Big Al
    Will keep it safe until you have trained for about 3 years, you can then do 3-4 cycles of AAS, then say in about 5-6 years from now you can hit the gh LMAO!
    And hopefully your source will still be around!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I have to agree with the Bros, you need to wait.

JohnnyB

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless you're 4'11", @ 150lbs, GH has no place in your "supplementation"...especially this GH, as I'd place a hefty wager on the fact that it's not legit. Listen to the guys above, they know their stuff.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Why the hell are you considering using HGH when you are only 150lbs??? This thread can't be for real...

and that isn't that good of price..i pay around $ 3.1 - 3.5 dollars per i.u.. your paying 5 dollars per i.u...if you add that up to about 4 kits..thats gonna be alot of extra cash you just flushed..stay away from the growth...it makes your nose hairs grow...lol....Madmax..

its too late guys i got the shit. i'm not going for any other kind of steroids cuz of the side effects. i've researched HGH and its seems like the safest. i'm thinking 4IU / day (5 days and two off). for three months. what do yall think?

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i think you made a mistake. i don't see you getting any size off of this. you may get real lean but starting at 150 when your done we won't be able to see you. at least stack it with some deca or primo or var if you want to stay safe.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Sell it and get some test.

i already hit the shit this afternoon. what do yall mean it won't do me shit? i know a guy who hit it alone for three months and gained pretty well with a proper diet and workout. i'm sure this shit will do something.
    its FUCKING GROWTH MAN.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Gh will make you lean, should gain a tiny but of quaitly but that's it, 5lbs maybe. Gh is one of those drugs that works well with other for bulking, anyhow, not sure why you asked question, if your going a head anyhow. Frankly another person looking for fix in a bottle. After one year and being 150lbs, you need to work on diet and training. Not trying ot flame you, everybody starts out at zero. But with knowledge and information avail. on this board alone, frustrating to see ppl making mistakes like this

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I agree, probably 5lbs in the next 3 months. Good thing is you'll probably keep it, but at your weight/body structure, you're gonna have to pig out on tons of food to gain that 5lbs. Don't expect to be 180 at the end of 3 months.

i don't know why your asking our advice if we tell you not to run it and you do any way...hgh is not for begginers...sell it and by a better cycle....Madmax..

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Listen 4inguy, the bros are right. It's not gonna do anything for you man. If you take it on it's own you've wasted your money. You've bought the stuff now and are obviously gonna use it so buy some test and/or deca and do it right. If you're lucky you might get up to 160lbs, lol.
    Last edited by FedSki; 01-24-2003 at 01:47 PM.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with every one of the bro's who replied to this thread. If you scroll up you'll notice that you did not get ONE positive response.

However, since you're ignorant (a very dangerous trait, by the way, when it comes to this shit...) and you've already started, I am going to try to answer your initial question on how to cycle along with my .02 on why you shouldn't.

First the bad news:

HGH should always be stacked with another compound (or compounds...) such as Insulin . Insulin and HGH work in synergy together. In conjunction with 'slin HGH promotes extreme nutrient absorbtion to the muscle cells, putting your body into an ideally anabolic state. However, since you've never even touched a single cycle before, insulin could be a possibly FATAL substance for you to abuse.

Now the other bad news:

HGH is known for its fat loss capabilities. Which is why a lot of people in your shoes get mislead by the name alone: Growth hormone, right? Wrong. The theory is that HGH is not directly responsible for muscular hypertrophy, but rather hyperplasia - the multiplication of muscle cells. So, over time, due to the increase in the amount of cells, much greater hypertrophy occurs under the influence of OTHER AAS and INSULIN.... BUT, this usually applies only to HIGH dosages of HGH (10-12 IU per DAY).

This is why PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES can get results from HGH. And this is exactly why, off 4 IU's a day, you will get nothing but maybe some fat loss. I would put my money on the fact that any mass you do attribute through this 'cycle', will be mainly due to a 'placebo' effect causing you to make improvements in your nutrition and training.

The moral - HGH is a great compound with many benefits... just not for you at this time.
    Last edited by Polska; 01-24-2003 at 11:47 AM.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    well said polska

Thanks Fedski.
    We're not flaming, we're all just here to help, and people like him just don't listen. Maybe 4inguy will be able to understand this after a few more years of training. For his sake.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Not a flame, but you think GH is safe because of why again. Do you realize there is only about 20yrs data from GH... you need at least half a century to record the impact of biochemicals in the system. I don’t have anything against HGH, but when people start saying it's safer than AS I got an issue. The reason AS is safer is because of the sides known bro, you can self serve an antidote or plan for the said side effect. The one major side with growth, is, instead of you having to watch out for the growth of your heart with AS, you have to watch out because all of your organs are going to grow. There's a reason some bodybuilders today are no longer V tapered and can barley hold their guts in. They have the stomach muscles but nothing is going to reduce the size of intestine, stomach and liver. But you probably already know this, seeing that it’s the only seemingly hard data becoming relevant with only 20yrs of record.
    The doses 10yrs ago are child’s play now, even on this board I heard 16iu a day, ten yrs ago it was 4 to 6 a day and before that less. I know your not taking high doses but a bud of mine is now out of commission due to increasing his doses above 16 and 20ius with conjunction of mega-dosed AS intake and mis-gauging insulin to diet and metabolism. You can say my buds a dumb ass well how well are you researching your data, yeah, how well... asking a buddy, chatting with others that can tell you what they’ve heard or how some foreign data script plays out with a 5 year study. Tell me with record and history that your doses are right.
    A pro will take on average between 4-6ius starting the year and midway be at 16-20 iu's a day or higher then back down by the end of the year, but there isn't any fucking research team trying to help us out and use these boys as test subjects is there. So where does the data come from….???? some 5 and ten year study’s if not less… wippttie-fucking-doo….

HGH isn't safer in my book, not saying it can't be utilized to improve muscle hypertrophy in small doses but definitely not safer than a documented and tested over 60 year old substance as synthetic androgens.... just me spitting
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 01-24-2003 at 08:23 PM.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    And just for shits sake I can get 126 iu's for 100-125$.... now that's cheap (Serono brand, but granted its close to the border)
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 01-24-2003 at 08:24 PM.

thanx for the responses guys. the thing is that i'm not trying to gain that much anyway. also i made a mistake on my thread cuz i think in kilos usually.

right now
    i'm 5'8
    75Kilos = 165 LB
    17% BF

i'm going for
    180 LB = 80 Kilos
    10% BF
    (in two to three months)

with the proper training, diet and GH i think thats possible. i've seen it done before.
    Last edited by 4inguy; 01-26-2003 at 04:39 AM.

I've seen it done with proper training, and diet. Period.

There are so many other ways to do this without resorting to GH.

But oh well... best of luck mate.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    There's some great advice given in this post but this kid is only hearin what he wants. It's a lost cause fellaz, this kid is just a pure smacked ass

Chiselled is offline Junior Member
    GH for $20
    Are you sure its legit because it may be just soluble water, it sounds a bit hard to believe, also I dont think you are ready hit some juice first as you should get a growth and make 80kgs easy as long as you train and eat right

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member
    listen to the board bro, and if you need someone to dispose of those chemicals for you just send em my way. Its tough to get rid of those things they re bad for the enviornment

getfreakybig is offline New Member
    Has any body here done growth? Researched it? I waould have to say HGH is the safest and best shit around 4iu a day 5 on 2 off is good.... at that price stay on forever.... how old are you? your natural hgh levels start decreasing dramaticly around 30... i personnally use 4iu a day and it has had no sides for me... i have read that if u dont use some type of thyroid med and at least some test u wont get shit though so at least add some cyp.... Anyway Peace and good luck

just an update going through my second week on HGH (4IU / day) 5on, 2off.

gained 10 pounds, muscles are harder and firmer with a reasonable amount of fat loss around the stomache.

so far it seems like i'm going for 10 weeks that leaves 8 more weeks on growth.

lata

Thread Information