Douceberg is offline New Member

Unhappy GH and insulin working against each other???

I spoke to a Doctor friend of mine and I told him that I was going to stack growth with 'slin and I mentioned that I was going to take them both at the same time each day. He said that it would be better to take the GH earlier in the day and the 'slin later in the day. He mentioned that one was anabolic and one was catabolic so they would work against each other. Most posts that I have read talk about taking 'slin and GH together. Has anyone ever heard of these two working against each other?

The Butcher is offline Member
    I've never heard of that, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible. I assume he is refering to the slin as being anabolic , and the growth being catabolic(this is just an assumption, and I could have them reversed). If that is the case, then wouldn't they just equal each other out? And if one is catabolic, and one is anabolic, why would it matter when you use them? As a bodybuilder, it wouldn't make much sense to use something that is catabolic. But, obviously growth and slin both work, so which ever one is catabolic must have some desired effect.

Just as a note, I have been taking my growth AM and PM (2iu at a time), and I have been taking my slin AM (12iu) and PM (14iu) (the PM shot being post workout). I haven't been taking slin on days I don't train, but I do take the growth. This (along with D-bol/Enan/Prop/EQ) has given me 15 to 17 lbs in the past month. Doesn't look like much b/c I am adding it to a 6'6", 300lb body, but most people would be pretty happy with 17 lbs. I'd be curious to know if anyone else knows anything more about using the growth early, and the slin later in the day.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Which one is catabolic?

Douceberg is offline New Member
    I believe the Growth is Catabolic and the insulin is anabolic ? Anyone disagreee?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never heard anyone describe HGH as catabolic. Why has he categorized it as such? Everything from my personal experience says that while HGH aids in fat loss and does interact with the thyroid it actuals helps to spare and even promote lean muscle mass.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    here ya go....Madmax..

Insulin is the transport/up-take hormone responsible for about half of the essential amino acids necessary for repair and growth entering muscle cells.

Insulin inhibits the release and effects of a muscle eating hormone called cortisol. Therefore insulin is highly anti-catabolic.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    max- do you run slin with your GH?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    not on my last 2 cycles but i am going to give it a try on my next cycle which will probobally be my last one in june....Madmax.

Thread Information