mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

Water water every where

Water water every where (I thought I'd post this as a stand alone instead of a reply to my own post)

The water that you hold can be in my eyes split in two categories… One you feel bloated and the other you look puffy… Or perhaps both…
    The bloat in your stomach is felt due to the water retained in your small and large intestine…. These two guys will actually need fluid to use in the digestion process but they do not need to retain large amounts of water… believe me when your intestine needs or uses fluids they will pull it from where ever they need to as a priority, your blood baby. Normal amount of water won’t make you feel bloated; small frequent meals will help keep the bloat out naturally…. Large meals well, ever feel bloated walking out of tha pasta place…. your stomach is fighting to break down the food just consumed but its loosing the battle because more food is being pilled on top. It can't complete it's full function to break down the ingested food, it will have to rely on it buddy... your small intestine now, which will be overly taxed and need large amounts of fluid to aid in digesting the high volume newly ingested nutrients... Ya know what I’m talking about now…

Water retention in your muscle fibers isn’t always bad. in fact it’s the first sign showing you are storing high amounts of glycogen… With in your pro-tein (muscle) you will have pockets of glycogen build up, the fuel source binds to water or hydrogen and hydroxide. Glycogen is one of the ending results of carbohydrates broken down into glucose and part used for immediate fuel, part used for glycogen stored with in pro-tein further down the line becoming essential to ATP the fuel that moves your pro-tein fibers (muscle fibers)
    Water is good not bad… you need this to grow, if you aren’t drinking enough water this will cause your intestine and body in whole to retain more due to the insufficient amount being consumed. In short you will retain more water by not drinking enough!!!
    Water is the simplest yet most important nutrient we consume. Water is a natural thermogenic and diuretic. Once consumed water activates your kidneys to begin removing toxins from the body an excreted them in the form of urine. Water regulates our body temperature during high stress activity. Water aids in fat loss, as simple as the need to digest the very miracle fluid, we must consume energy to do so. Water is easily digested speeding up our metabolism…. Hence metabolizing fat deposits…

The real point and being made because of another head cracking poke by Warrior… Is trying to reduce the amount of water held but not so much you inhibit growth… Well, as simply as I can put this… the reason we hold an excess amount of water is due to our high starchy or process complex carbohydrate intake… Not that high is bad, but you can put it plain and simple… the huge amounts of water is a clue that you aren’t using your glycogen sufficiently enough. Your ratio of intake of longer/ harder to digest carbs to consumption of the end use of glucose is off and although you may grow while suffering high water retention you could do it with a little less water…. The glucose that isn’t used becomes added adipose tissue deposit areas (fatty areas on the body), the glycogen not used in the muscle fibers binds to gases that combined is essentially water and is held there until used for energy or stored for long use as fat.
    So the answer to helping with water retention is simple, intake a carb source your body easily digests and uses as fuel, (non-process carbs, and fibrous carbs) if water is an issue in the intestine then try using an herbal diuretic to alleviate that, and definitely consume more water.
    So ending point you need water, water helps to reduce water retention and if the proper complex carbs are taken you will metabolism the glycogen stored when working out and as long as you continue to create this cycle your energy will be high, and along with proper intake of fats and pro-teins you will grow….
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 02-10-2003 at 03:05 PM.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    good read, thanks!

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Nice one. I'd like to add to that if I may.

Water taken from your blood and muscles to help your intestines do their job often results in minor dehydration. Your musles may be up to 20% less effective, your brain functions are impaired often accompanied by headaches.

What would you rather have - a little water retention that can easily be relieved or poor workouts and headaches?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    always a pleasure reading something informative, good looking out...

This is a bump for "water" hooray... and for my dyslexic ass way of explaining to the young bros out there about wattuha...

new2thagame is offline New Member

dude

I live in austin as well and I'm about to start my first cycle ever any advice???

PM with the questions...
    I say this so much and truly believe it... I have made enough mistakes to know the largest reason I'm on this board is to help others... A guinea pig is not just another pig... he's a learning tool. Although, I have not tried anything erratic in some time I had felt the need to explore my body and find my personal dosages with certain drugs... That knowledge should not be hidden away…it should be given away…

new2thagame is offline New Member

thanks

My first cycle is going to be doctor controlled and my blood willl be tested every 30 days. I wanna do this the safe way by all means. My main concern is my diet and the types of aas I will be on. I've been about 350 in the past and I've managed to loose about 90lbs within the last year because I'm always in the gym. Bodyfat is obvious a concern but everyone I've talked to has said the aas will be my breakthrough to the physique I'm looking for ? So since you are in the area I'll just pick your brain and maybe you can help me with this?

new2thagame

Hey brother,
    I can tell you all the good and negative things I've encountered... The negative were all due to lack of knowledge. Pm me with your doctors script... Are you going to Victory Medical for the treatment? My main strength is nutrition; so if I can help at all it wouldn't be a problem. I currently train my brother and Fiancé but I can direct you and give you info that can only benefit your cause. Nutrition is the key… Sooner or later everyone that stay in this life style learns to dwell into Nutrition and Physiology.
    I would also say beware of nutritionist. They are a good help but most do not understand that with AAS you will need a different type of diet. Unless they are knowledgeable about AAS and your can be honest with them they can cause more bad than good.

Thread Information