Thread: Blood in semen

steve112074 is offline New Member

Unhappy Blood in semen

Not sure, just not sure how this is here under my email address.
    Last edited by steve112074; 08-22-2020 at 02:44 PM.

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    Bro, go see your doctor on monday! Dont take any chances, better to be safe than sorry! Hope everything is ok

D_H

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell ya, go see a doc, better to be safe. Remember to tell your doctor what you are taking, it is better to get his speach on saftey and have him properly diagnose you.

Pain

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Disposable_Hero
    Bro, go see your doctor on monday! Dont take any chances, better to be safe than sorry! Hope everything is ok

D_H
    I agree with D_H: IMMEDIATELY go to the doctor. Anything like this, which is definitely not normal, should be checked by your doctor. It's great that you took time to read articles on the internet about blood in semen. But, you're not a doctor, and you should not try to diagnose yourself. This may be a result of high blood pressure AND/OR something else.

I wish you the best--I hope it works out easily for you.

Madmax is offline Senior Member

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Hematospermia (blood in semen) is usually a very benign, self-resolving problem. One of the causes for blood in semen is uncontrolled hypertension, which will be something you will want to investigate thoroughly given your medical history. The other possible causes are non-specific inflammation of the urethra, prostate, and/or seminal vesicles. There could also be more serious, but less likely, causes for blood in semen, and your urologist would be able to rule these out. A complete work-up would include a thorough physical exam, blood tests (PSA, etc.), and urine cytology. Some of the symptoms you have described would suggest possible prostatitis, which could cause blood in semen.

thegame01 is offline Member
    Hey bro definitely get it checked by a DOC as everyone is saying. But dont worry about it too much it might just be a swelled up prostate . I had that at 19 yrs old (blood in my piss and semen) .

After 2 months of testing and tubes up my weewee and fingers up my ass the tests all came out ok .It was only enflamed prostate and was back to normal.(i was not on AS or anything else)

I am now 31 and have never had any more problems (knock on wood).

Good luck and keep us posted bro
    GZ

Thread Information