extolism is offline New Member

gyno and nolva question

hey guys, just took my first shot ever yesterday, im doing test e 250/mg 2 times per week. (the shot went perfect no soreness at all today) got my blood work done last week for a baseline. so i think im good to go.
    i looked at an anti hairloss product (rogaine) and read about it and it just promotes hair growth at the top of ur scalp, NOT any help for a receding hairline, so i didn`t bother with it plus it said u have to use it everyday for up to 4 months to see results, so i said *uck it.
    also i read the other day on here that some guy `had the gyno surgrey already and had the gland remove so he won`t get it again` is that possible. i got the surgrey too cause i had a bit of gyno from a ph call m1t a couple yrs ago...does that mean i won`t get it again.(lol my question mark button doesn`t work)
    also im going to take my nolva 2 weeks after last pin, unless i get gyno issues then i will take asap untill end of pct right.É
    thanks guys can`t wait to feel like arnold...jk

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Ya i'd only use it if needed. Which to me sounds like your gyno prone so you probably will. Some users take a "maintence dose" throughout their cycle to avoid the gyno issue all together. Keep in mind that nolva will reduce the bloating and stop your IGF. So it could slow down your gains. it depends what you cycle is for, how about some stats and goals for this cycle? whats your planned cycle?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    AIs are better 'during cycle' than SERMS which are better post-cycle, but like JC said "only use it [either] if needed". What was the origin of your former gyno?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

pilotR1 is offline Junior Member
    if you are concerned with hairloss caused by gear, look into finasteride (propacia), 1mg eod worked well for me.

Thread Information