-defqon is offline New Member

My first serious cycle !

It consists of...

Testosterone Depo testosterone enanthate - that I will be on for 6 weeks.
    Week 1 250mg
    Week 2-5 500mg
    Week 6 250mg.

Methandienone - for 6 weeks also.

Week 1 20mg a day
    Week 2 30mg a day
    Week 3-4 40mg a day
    Week 5 30mg a day
    Week 6 20mg a day.

Boldabol boldenone undecylenate - for 4 weeks (Week 2,3,4,5)

All weeks 500mg.

+the substances for liver, estrogen aso.

What do you think ? Should I change anything ?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    First cycle? yes change everything.

Start with
    Age?
    Weight?
    Height?
    body fat?
    years working out?
    Years working out HARD, daily
    Diet?

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would read forums and do some research .

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Change everything. Horrible cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    First cycle? yes change everything.

Start with
    Age?
    Weight?
    Height?
    body fat?
    years working out?
    Years working out HARD, daily
    Diet?
    Age - 18
    Weight - 88kg
    Height - 188cm
    body fat - 13,4%
    years working out - 3,5
    Years working out HARD, daily - the last 2 years
    Diet - right now I`m on a isomeric diet, but after i compete, I`ll get on a mass cycle and of course my diet will change quite a bit.

So what do you all recommend ?

PS! I will not get Deca (and anabolics like Deca) in my stack because it`s detection time is up to 18 months.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh Lord we have another young one

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Oh Lord we have another young one
    Young one...Arnie started cycles 15-16, so did Priest. My mates started when they were 16, nothing wrong with them, so don`t start with the age thing.

Ok little Arnold, post a picture of yourself and let's see where you are at with your genetics. They knew how to eat and train like madmen

Now, Arnold is terribly out of shape. Priest is a short dude.

Here is the problem... nobody here wants to offer advice which would contribute to someone like yourself switching to trt before they hit their 20s

Ok little Arnold, post a picture of yourself and let's see where you are at with your genetics. They knew how to eat and train like madmen

Now, Arnold is terribly out of shape. Priest is a short dude.

Here is the problem... nobody here wants to offer advice which would contribute to someone like yourself switching to trt before they hit their 20s
    So, what will I do then ? Oh, I can start a new account, mark my age 25 there and suddenly everybody will give me advice ? There`s no point in that.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by -defqon View Post
    Young one...Arnie started cycles 15-16, so did Priest. My mates started when they were 16, nothing wrong with them, so don`t start with the age thing.
    Come with an atitude like that and you won't be getting help here.....

This is an extremely poor outlook on it. Nothing wrong with them? Call arnold up see how he is doing. I know he has gone threw a few operations.

So because your sister is having sex at 10 years old it makes it ok for you at 12? No. My point exactly.

c-Z
    So, what will I do then ? Oh, I can start a new account, mark my age 25 there and suddenly everybody will give me advice ? There`s no point in that.
    Do that. I would feel better knowing I am giving someone at a decent mature age help then some kid who has no idea how he is going to affect his body for the rest of his life. Realize this. At arnold and priests time. The science field was nothing it is today.

You are young. And your testosterone levels are at their highest in your body. So you want to shut them down to do a cycle. Not to mention your body is still growing. And No i am not just talking about height. I dont want to hear oh well I haven't grown in 2 years. Typical teen response.

Anyhow. Make a new account. Come back as a 25 year old. I would help you no problem. Your the one who won't benefit from lying to us. But in a few years when your penis isn't working at 22 and your on trt for life. It will be us sitting back in our chairs smiling saying... We told you so.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Come with an atitude like that and you won't be getting help here.....

This is an extremely poor outlook on it. Nothing wrong with them? Call arnold up see how he is doing. I know he has gone threw a few operations.

So because your sister is having sex at 10 years old it makes it ok for you at 12? No. My point exactly.
    So did I get it right ? You have to be at least 18 years old to register in this forum and you will start getting advice when you turn 20 ? Now there`s 2 questions I have to ask...

First one, why is the age limit for this forum 18+?

Second one, I´m 18 now, and suddenly when I turn 20, I will become mature enough to start using anabolics ! Not a single day berore ?

LOL, how old are your mates now, 25, 30, 35, 40? nothing wrong with them, you mean yet.. lol

there are always exceptions to ever rule. There are a LOT more people who started young that have serous health issues now.

Please so more research.

c-Z
    So did I get it right ? You have to be at least 18 years old to register in this forum and you will start getting advice when you turn 20 ? Now there`s 2 questions I have to ask...

First one, why is the age limit for this forum 18+?

Second one, I´m 18 now, and suddenly when I turn 20, I will become mature enough to start using anabolics ! Not a single day berore ?
    I can already tell your maturity level is lacking. You haven't listened to a singe thing we said. And no I am not saying if your 19 and 364 days old you will be ready.

But the reasoning the age is 18 to be here is because there are mature 18 year olds who come here to get help with their diet and training. So that they can prepare themselves when the time is right to cycle. And they gain a huge amount of knowledge.

And once ready they are at the top of the hill trying to climb past it . THEN they are ready to cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Do that. I would feel better knowing I am giving someone at a decent mature age help then some kid who has no idea how he is going to affect his body for the rest of his life. Realize this. At arnold and priests time. The science field was nothing it is today.

You are young. And your testosterone levels are at their highest in your body. So you want to shut them down to do a cycle. Not to mention your body is still growing. And No i am not just talking about height. I dont want to hear oh well I haven't grown in 2 years. Typical teen response.

Anyhow. Make a new account. Come back as a 25 year old. I would help you no problem. Your the one who won't benefit from lying to us. But in a few years when your penis isn't working at 22 and your on trt for life. It will be us sitting back in our chairs smiling saying... We told you so.
    AGE IS VERY RELEVANT ! I know guys who are about 23,24 and don`t even shave yet ! I shaved first time when I was 12 and not because I thought it was cool, I was even a little scared by it, but because I needed to do so, it looks kind of funny when you`re 12 and you have a moustache.

So did I get it right ? You have to be at least 18 years old to register in this forum and you will start getting advice when you turn 20 ? Advice is offered to anybody who needs it. There is plenty of useful advice here for younger guys. Look at the Diet, Workout, Supplement and other forums. Many people here are professional lifters who compete. They have solid diet and training advice. Look at it. Steroids are not the only topics discussed hereNow there`s 2 questions I have to ask...

First one, why is the age limit for this forum 18+?Because there is adult material discussion on this board (imo)

Answers in red. I am also going to withdraw from this thread because your attitude is pathetic

c-Z
    So you feel that at 12 years old your fuse plates where fused and your body was all of a sudden mature.... Cmon man. Stop wasting our time.

c-Z
    Answers in red. I am also going to withdraw from this thread because your attitude is pathetic
    You know there is a way to block users in your CP.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    This forum isnt just about steroids mate. Their are plenty of members on here that are natural and have been for many years and are allot older than yourself.
    Theirs other things to talk about on here like diet, training routines and general chat etc
    You are to young to be doing any gear at the moment, as siad your natural testosterone levels should be enough for you at the age you are now and shouldnt need the gear to help you get anywhere. Changing round your training routine and diet will help allot.

^Oh lol I will. I know that about 20 people on this site have me blocked from my thread on my yorkshire terrier lol.

c-Z
    Marcus welcome to the party.

Please help shed some insight on the young buck. Us peasants here can't get him to understand.. LOL

The admins will see your IP and Mac and suspend your account and IP range or mac address

We are only trying to talk some sense into you. Most kids who want to at your age will not listen and go ahead and do it. Most regret it later also. Some/few exceptioins and even with the exceptions they mostly think they are fine but still only maybe 30 yrs old.

Most all who start under 25 end up on HRT for life and NO that is not a good thing when you are in your 30s. You may think so until your developer other problems or you just cant get it up even on HRT.

Please read some of the sticky notes above. There really are a lot of heath risks when you are younger.

Quote Originally Posted by THEMEATEATER View Post
    This forum isnt just about steroids mate. Their are plenty of members on here that are natural and have been for many years and are allot older than yourself.
    Theirs other things to talk about on here like diet, training routines and general chat etc
    You are to young to be doing any gear at the moment, as siad your natural testosterone levels should be enough for you at the age you are now and shouldnt need the gear to help you get anywhere. Changing round your training routine and diet will help allot.
    I know a lot about training and nutrition, I just wanted to bring bodybuilding for me to a new level.

You are okay dude,
    ...Steroidifoorumi meedia ja mendid - minge vittu ! Davai.
    Last edited by -defqon; 02-28-2010 at 10:49 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your to young to use AAS, your body hasnt stop growing yet so by using gear you could cause serious side effects what could be with you for the rest of your life, taking gear can fuse your growth plates and many other complication you dont want to be having in your 20's, all because your mates do it doesnt mean its right and safe.

The age limit is 18yrs old for this forum to get advice and the correct advice for someone with your stats is dont cycle, we have a diet section which should be your home for the next few years, i for one can 100% say your diet and training isnt right and if you eat like you should be and train like a bb'er you will put on lbs at your age, use what you have naturally and dont shut down your own hormonal system because you could end up on hrt for life because of low testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    The admins will see your IP and Mac and suspend your account and IP range or mac address

We are only trying to talk some sense into you. Most kids who want to at your age will not listen and go ahead and do it. Most regret it later also. Some/few exceptioins and even with the exceptions they mostly think they are fine but still only maybe 30 yrs old.

Most all who start under 25 end up on HRT for life and NO that is not a good thing when you are in your 30s. You may think so until your developer other problems or you just cant get it up even on HRT.

Please read some of the sticky notes above. There really are a lot of heath risks when you are younger.
    Yeah, got that, thanks for it. I´ll see into it in the future, not now.

^Oh lol I will. I know that about 20 people on this site have me blocked from my thread on my yorkshire terrier lol.
    That wouldnt be the same thread I posted picture of the dogs geing BBQ'd would it? lol

I dont think he meant block you but the user if he pretends to change his age.

If he does it just shows his immaturity that much more. There are plenty of sites out there that will tell you what you want to hear and even take your money from you.

I had acces when i was 18. I was one of the hardest things to say no. Im Soooo thankful I did not do any now. I ALMOST did in my mid 20s. Im again thankful I didnt. I do wish I had stayed working out more and not let life get in the way. You never know what is going to happen.

Also if you get caught do you realize how it can legally effect your future?

Thread Information