Dee312 is offline Junior Member

small lump on glute, please help

I use 22gg @ 1' 1/2. I alterante from left to right glute during my 12 week cycle. For the first time in my short - time using steroids (about 1 year), i have a tiny bump/scar now. I think its a small build up of scar tissue, but how can i avoid more of these blemishes? Did i push in too fast? Should i find another place to rotate, ie thigh, shoulder? Any one who has an idea how I can avoid further blemishes would be much appreciated.

IggySupra is offline Junior Member
    From my knowledge, that tends to happen when using the same area very consecutively. I was warned when I started thinking and learning about AAS. You just use your glutes? Nothing else? What compounds you cycling? And lastly, is the area still sore from last the last injection when shooting it up again?

jamminJohn is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. It will go away after a while if you switch injection sites. I don't know what, or how much you are injecting, but I would recommend alternating between the glutes and thighs at least, and even the shoulders. That gives you 6 places to shoot. Personally, I also like to inject in my pecs and have even gotten to the point where I can shoot 2 cc's with a 23g, 1" pin with no problem. I have also tried injecting in the biceps, but hit a vein and bled pretty bad, so didn't do that again. You can also shoot up in the triceps, or even the lats if you need to. Anywhere, there is muscle, you can shoot it, so there is no reason to limit yourself to one spot. Just try to alternate sites and you'll be fine.

evobullit2017 is offline New Member
    go to s p o t injections.com without the spaces they have pics on were you can inject

Dee312 is offline Junior Member
    Runnin TE 250 w/deck. I know its oil based so i suppose i should find another site to pin. Im not afraid by any means to pin and just found it most comfortable in glutes. What size guage should I use if going into shoulder (not traps) or thighs? will my box of 22g 1" 1/2 do? Thanks again gentelmen.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I use a 25 g, 1" for everything. If you have much BF you may want to go 1-1/2" on glutes. The smaller gauge will help reduce scar tissue build up. Also, you should not hit the exact same spot every time you inject. I try to vary the spots on a particular injection site to avoid scarring.

Thread Information