Thread: real feed back

n1ck is offline New Member

real feed back

hey people, im just about to start a course of decca and testonon, this will be my first time on steroids , ive been told to do 500mg of decca and 500mg of testonon, is this to much for someone who has never done it before or is it and good dose for a beginer, also could some one give us a little insite in to what decca and testonon does for you i have done my research but would like to hear from people who have actually used it, i know its a good way to bulk up but does it help with strength and definishion, also after doing my research it is said that taking a testostorone with it is a good idea cos decca reduces your natural balance so to speak is this true and if it is could someone advice me on what type of testostrone to buy, if anybody has any info for me i would really appershiate it.

thanks for your time

nick
    Last edited by n1ck; 03-01-2010 at 11:25 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your:

Weight
    BodyFat %
    Years Training

Also, what were you told to do for pct?

n1ck is offline New Member
    im 28 yrs, 180cm, 85kgs, my training has mainly been cv (running swimming rock climbing) with just a few weights to keep the body ticking over have never really gone for size untill now.

also i was never been told about pct and dont even know what it stands for. is it testostrone??

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    The use of anabolic steroids will stop your body from producing its own source of testosterone . Once you come off of a cycle, you need to try to get your body to produce testosterone again. Many use drugs such as clomid and nolva for this. It is a procedure to get your body back to baseline (where you were before cycle).

This process is called pct. It is not guaranteed to work, but as of now, it is the best possible way to get your test back to what it was, or just under what it was. There is information here about pct everywhere. I know that this website is big and overwhelming, so just take your time.

First, I suggest you read on how steroids affect the body

6ft5 is offline Member
    Don't do steroids untill u have all the info u need to successfuly complete a cycle with pct. This site has probobly everthing u need to know.. It will take a whyle . And deca will shut you down from 1 100mg shot!!! Food, knowledge, pct, some people even get bloodwork dun for a baseline, cuz chances are you won't do just one. Lol! Sides include oily skin, agression, sexual disfuction, weight gain, breast growth (gyno). And a few more things that I left out. Research your ass off and when ur dun do it again.. Take notes, then ask more direct questions.. Every one has advice but unless you have a place for concrete evedence that's all it is advise. Good luck!
    Last edited by 6ft5; 03-01-2010 at 12:13 PM.

^^^^^agreed. First off- if you have never really gone for size until now, then odds are that you can change your diet and gain 20 lbs. It will take dedication, but the option is there.

As for using aas- if you don't know about pct procedure, then i advise you to take a few months (at least) to diet better for a bulk, learn as much as you can about testosterone enanthate , cypionate , suspension and propionate . After learning testosterone , i would study deca before you start putting a dose of 500mg's into your body first cycle. Aas is a big step and should not be taken lightly like most people make the mistake of doing first go around (myself included). So try to get in the diet section, post up the average days meals and what they consist of. Then let them tweek your diet. After that, diet like that for several months (at least) then once you have figured out what makes aas work and what is common to happen with your body, you will have a good base of training and diet for bulking and be ready for the plunge into aas.

Good luck bro,

"dirty d"

Thread Information