ozzY PLO is offline New Member

1st Cycle Question

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone here could give me good advice. I know nothing about "stuff" other than it could be bad for your body depending on how you take it.

I'm 30 years old, 6ft. 210lbs. I don't know what my body fat is other than I'm a little chubby / out of shape but solid (I played sports). I work out 3 to 5 times a week when I'm consistent. I never took anything before and I don't know if my friends advice is good or not. He told me to take Dbols and Anadrol .

My overall goal is to tone up, cut up, build muscle in my arms and chest. I am not looking to blow up like a body builder here so I am not looking for a hardcore package.

Any advice is appreciated, even if it's harsh.
    Thanks
    Last edited by ozzY PLO; 03-01-2010 at 08:47 PM.

Dave_chameau is offline New Member
    First you must search about dieting and traIning then you cut your fat down and while you will be doing that you will search about steroids and their uses and effects. then you should be ready to choose by yourself.
    this board is full of info so it'll be pretty easy.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Do you know your bodyfat?

Please don't listen to your friends they have no idea what they are doing/saying,

How long have you been training for?

What is you daily diet?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Do you know your bodyfat?

Please don't listen to your friends they have no idea what they are doing/saying,

How long have you been training for?

What is you daily diet?

Body fat (I forgot the number but my trainer says it was good and not bad) I will find out the number soon.

I agree, I don't even think they know what they are doing.

Diet (I eat what I want, mostly chicken cutlet sandwiches, pizza, salads, hamburgers. I know I probably have to change this.

I have been training since I have been a child (Martial Arts) Sports etc.
    Weightlifting 1 year last month.
    Last edited by ozzY PLO; 03-01-2010 at 09:06 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I think the first thing you need to do is go down to the diet section and post your diet, the guys down there will re-design it to help suit your needs and goals, the diet needs to be in place first before you start anything, I also feel you need to have more of a base under your belt rather than just one years worth of training.

Appreciate the advice,

BIG KAY is offline New Member
    Most people use one or the other (dbol or ana), but ive heard of a lot of people using both at the same time..... it seems to be one of those which came first type of things - the chicken or the egg. the arguments will probably never end..... just do your research and unless your friend 100% knows his stuff, its best to turn a deaf ear.

Thanks for that information. So I will change my diet and work out a little longer and be more consistent.

Since I don't know much about what goes with what, would this be a good package to go with or will this be overkill?

http://www.***********.com/mass-stack-p-9.html
    And have you ever bought from this site before?

Thanks

Thread Information