Thread: Tren cycle

wwwrestle is offline Junior Member

Tren cycle

Hey I'm wondering if anyone has got any good ideas on building a cycle around Tren E and Test E... I ran those two together with winny last time and got pretty sweet results.. however I kind of wanted to run a more mass building cycle this time. Was thinking about running Tren E, Test E, Sus, and possibly EQ? I've seen on here that not alot of people like EQ though... Does anyone have any ideas for this stack? Stuff I should add, stuff I should forget about? I've ran a few cycles before, tried Deca , test, tren, etc. and I'm about 5'9, 220 lbs, body fat is probably a little high, i don't know between 10 and 12 percent I'm guessing still... Any ideas???

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    age?

you can bulk very nicely on test/tren .

And if you've run that before, you should be able to throw together a cycle.

What was your last test/tren cycle like?

Not sure why you'd use test e AND sust. just pick one test.

In that cycle, it really doesn't look too bad, except i feel that tren and eq are similar and the eq is just a more long term less powerful version. I like eq but i wouldn't run it with tren e personally... Just my 2 cents. But if you can get a hold on some deca , i would say that a test e, tren e, deca cycle. If you can't get deca then just test e tren e will still be a great cycle to gain on if you eat right and train right.

Good luck,

"dirty d"

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ View Post
    In that cycle, it really doesn't look too bad, except i feel that tren and eq are similar and the eq is just a more long term less powerful version. I like eq but i wouldn't run it with tren e personally... Just my 2 cents. But if you can get a hold on some deca , i would say that a test e, tren e, deca cycle. If you can't get deca then just test e tren e will still be a great cycle to gain on if you eat right and train right.

Good luck,

"dirty d"
    ^really? that's the first time I've ever heard someone say that.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwrestle View Post
    Hey I'm wondering if anyone has got any good ideas on building a cycle around Tren E and Test E... I ran those two together with winny last time and got pretty sweet results.. however I kind of wanted to run a more mass building cycle this time. Was thinking about running Tren E, Test E, Sus, and possibly EQ? I've seen on here that not alot of people like EQ though... Does anyone have any ideas for this stack? Stuff I should add, stuff I should forget about? I've ran a few cycles before, tried Deca , test, tren, etc. and I'm about 5'9, 220 lbs, body fat is probably a little high, i don't know between 10 and 12 percent I'm guessing still... Any ideas???
    Actually your bf is not high unless you think you might be wrong. With 12% you should see a little 6-pack nothing major.

How long did you run your last tren cycle and what was the dosage?

Ya i personally feel they are similar... Not exactly the same, but i get the vascular sides from both, i get the strength increase from both, i got a start off bloat from the eq that i didn't get from tren but in the end i feel as if eq will wind you up in a similar look as tren just not as drastic imho. But not everyone gets the same results from eq. Some get none, some do great.

I suppose that running tren and eq wouldn't be a "bad" cycle choice... I would just personally go with something other than eq if i were running tren in my cycle already.

Good luck,

"dirty d"

d7m- what would you propose with the stated plan? I assume not test e and sust? But as far as adding with one of those and tren? Would you go with eq or would you advise at something different?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    d7m- what would you propose with the stated plan? I assume not test e and sust? But as far as adding with one of those and tren? Would you go with eq or would you advise at something different?
    I'm still waiting on his age and what exactly his previous cycle was.

But I really don't think he'll need more than test and tren .

If someone can't grow on that, somethings wrong.

True, if you can't gain lean mass with test e-tren e then you obviously need to take a look at your diet

"dirty d"

I'm 28 years old. Ya I know what u mean about the bf, I do have a six pack that u can sorta see, I guess I just never know what some guys consider high.. My last cycle I ran 600 mg a week of tren and 800 a week of test for 10 weeks.. Also with winny at the end. This time I was thinking of running higher doses of both or atleast go to 1000 a week of test and maybe run for 12 weeks.. I did get good results last time but I kinda want more size and that's why I was gonna add like sus or eq or deca .. What do u guys think about that? Or I've heard good things about Anodrol as well.... Not sure what to do tho...

Well if you are adding a compound for mass, then i suggest deca assuming you will have adex on hand with nolva incase of gyno flare...

Again, if you are gonna add sust, then thats just the same as upping the dose of your test. Its just 4 kinds of test with different esters. As for eq- i don't think the gains you want will come fast enough with it unless you extend the cycle to 14 weeks... Just my opinion though. I personally like deca aside from having to watch for the sides. I don't suffer many bad sides from many aas so i don't have a problem with deca, some people do though.

Anadrol - you could actually run it in the beginning for 4-5 weeks and that will jumpstart you mass and strength a lot before the deca and test take hold. Just make sure you consume lots and lots of clean food bro.

Good luck,

"dirty d"

i dont have adex, but have nolva on hand. I;ve used deca before and never had a problem with sides but i do have the nolva incase. Do you think if I ran like 1000 test e, and 600 tren e, with 800 deca for 12 weeks and started with anadrol for the first 4-5 weeks that would be decent? I was also gonna ask you, I never know exactly what the best diets are with these things cuz i hear so many different things. I mean I'm not talking about the protein amount and carb amount, cuz i'm assuming double my body weight in protein and probably atleast 300 grams of carbs a day.. but for like other food should i stay away from fast food and that kind of stuff altogether and just do like the standard fish, chicken and all that? The reason i ask is because i know guys who cycle who swear by junk food/fast food here and there because of the calorie content of it. Do you have any suggestions for me dude? Id really appreciate it!

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

Good luck,

"dirty d"
    what? tren and eq are nothing alike... read there profiles, not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by wwwrestle View Post
    i dont have adex, but have nolva on hand. I;ve used deca before and never had a problem with sides but i do have the nolva incase. Do you think if I ran like 1000 test e, and 600 tren e, with 800 deca for 12 weeks and started with anadrol for the first 4-5 weeks that would be decent? I was also gonna ask you, I never know exactly what the best diets are with these things cuz i hear so many different things. I mean I'm not talking about the protein amount and carb amount, cuz i'm assuming double my body weight in protein and probably atleast 300 grams of carbs a day.. but for like other food should i stay away from fast food and that kind of stuff altogether and just do like the standard fish, chicken and all that? The reason i ask is because i know guys who cycle who swear by junk food/fast food here and there because of the calorie content of it. Do you have any suggestions for me dude? Id really appreciate it!
    bro, hit the test deca anadrol ... or sust anadrol... those are good blulking cycles... any cycle with THE RIGHT DIET!!! WILL BULK YOU (ASSUMING IT IS A BULKING DIET)

TREN AND TEST WILL GIVE YOU GOOD GAINS BUT I WOULD NOT PUT MY LIVER THRU THE TOXIC LEVELS WITH THE ANADROL THEN THE TREN... NO NO

THE 4 COMPUND IDEA YOU HAD IS NOT A GOOD IDEA - AS STATED ABOVE - DO SUST OR TEST, THEN ADD ONE OTHER COMPOUND TO A TEST OR SUST CYCLE...

THEN GET YOU BULKING DIET RIGHT!!

you can do a bulking diet but take in 2500 cals and have very little result, you can do a bulking cycle and taking in 4000 cals and gain 30 lbs...

good luck put togather a cycle with the compounds you like and post it up again and we will help you with that

my suggestion is test /tren, correct bulk diet

So what about hitting the test e, tren e, and deca for 12 weeks and just skip the anadrol ? or should i do deca test e and anadrol and skip the tren?? I just really liked tren after the last time i used it but if you think anadrol would work just as good or better i get can that too, so I could essentially do either cycle. Also, can you tell me what foods are ok and what isn't? Or atleast give me some general guidelines on things like eating out, fast food, calorie content, etc. I think my diets have been decent in the past on this shit but i always appreciate advice and trying new things cuz I've found with juicing half the battle is trial and error....

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    for diet you need to hit search type in diet and read till you hurt... as for what cycle to do that is your choice i like both - the test/tren & deca (i dont think u will need the deca), and the test/ anadrol & deca (again i dont think you will need the deca)... it is trial and error BUT the key part is you not make the errors and learn from others who have...

good luck

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    for diet you need to hit search type in diet and read till you hurt... as for what cycle to do that is your choice i like both - the test/tren & deca (i dont think u will need the deca), and the test/ anadrol & deca (again i dont think you will need the deca)... it is trial and error BUT the key part is you not make the errors and learn from others who have...

good luck
    very well said. if you'd like my 2cents.... slow the freak down bro... im an old man (over 40) i love it when the younger guys gain like freaks with one or two compounds for years... then in your 40s or even 30s you still have some unexplored territory. just my opinion bro, i would drop either deca or the tren for now. you have years to play

Thread Information